ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Wales - Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/810891-wales-was-it-you.html)

The Trooper 1815 18 January 2010 07:51 PM

Wales - Was it you?

Please Mr SSS can we have a "Wales - Was it you?" thread?

I see so many Scoob's knocking around and can never place who they are. Saw a very nice WR Blue UK STi Blobeye in Cardiff tonight with Cusco stickers.

Also, apac's Green UK Turbo is alive and well again :thumb: Who's got it? I have seen it a few times around Whitchurch in Cardiff.

apac 18 January 2010 08:21 PM

my old green turbo now belongs to a member on here, he's a panel beater. goes by the name of 'mad beater' - or Justin. He's slowly been getting the car sorted. Also in Whitchurch there is a burgandy classic belonging to a lad called Daniel who is a mechanic for CVC. I believe he has done some impressive work to the engine, as far as i can remember. I tend to see most scoobys on the A470 heading for the hills lol. Either that or in close proximity to the shell station at LLanedeyrn/Pentwyn:)

I hear there's a blue Spec C knocking about,, but i aint spotted it from my car window yet :wonder: :norty:

Andrew

DYL 4N 18 January 2010 08:31 PM

I thought this was a cluedo game. Sorry I was going to confess then.

Rally fan 555 18 January 2010 10:25 PM

:lol1:
Saw a Blue blob (prob Sti) on Fabian Way today - twice around 1pm ish and 2pm :wonder: flashed and waved :cool:

gallois 18 January 2010 10:45 PM

theres normally a couple of scoobs in aberdare i see now and again with laydees driving, i do flash at them if im not driving.

L55 REP 18 January 2010 11:32 PM

theres a new model shop in an industrial estate in newport and theres been two blue blobeye scoobys parked outside ones a wagon.

mike h 18 January 2010 11:37 PM

where in newport?

evil.soup 19 January 2010 08:06 AM

I have seen a black blobeye WRX taxi in Merthyr a few times if anyone knows who that is!?

Thats the taxi you want in a "follow that car!" chase scene!!:norty:

mervil 19 January 2010 08:11 AM

WRX taxi?? :king: that's different :lol1:

There's loads of Scoobs in Barry, a couple without spoilers too ;)

The Trooper 1815 19 January 2010 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by apac (Post 9165750)
my old green turbo now belongs to a member on here, he's a panel beater. goes by the name of 'mad beater' - or Justin. He's slowly been getting the car sorted. Also in Whitchurch there is a burgandy classic belonging to a lad called Daniel who is a mechanic for CVC. I believe he has done some impressive work to the engine, as far as i can remember. I tend to see most scoobys on the A470 heading for the hills lol. Either that or in close proximity to the shell station at LLanedeyrn/Pentwyn:)

I hear there's a blue Spec C knocking about,, but i aint spotted it from my car window yet :wonder: :norty:

Andrew

Andrew, V69 is looking good :thumb: I see Dan (Blockhead quite abit). Funnily enough I may well have see a Spec C knocking about :norty:

scott64 19 January 2010 05:29 PM

a BLUE V reg classic with gold wheels everyday at about 4:15pm heading towards llantrisant
he waves everytime he see`s me :thumb:

amego 19 January 2010 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by evil.soup (Post 9166573)
I have seen a black blobeye WRX taxi in Merthyr a few times if anyone knows who that is!?

seen that one on the m4

amego 19 January 2010 06:30 PM

silver classic red muflaps

m4 j35 heading east this afternoon

GMballistic 20 January 2010 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by apac (Post 9165750)

Andrew

Good idea Blue Dragoon:luxhello:

Thats the Shell station that I always use Andrew. I've a My96 JDM silver WRX with "WRX" logo black mud flaps & more(can't be that many like that:wonder: can there??:D). Honk if you see me, Gareth:thumb:

apac 20 January 2010 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by GMballistic (Post 9169302)
Good idea Blue Dragoon:luxhello:

Thats the Shell station that I always use Andrew. I've a My96 JDM silver WRX with "WRX" logo black mud flaps & more(can't be that many like that:wonder: can there??:D). Honk if you see me, Gareth:thumb:

Will do Gareth! :thumb:

Andrew

JUAREZ 20 January 2010 10:39 PM

burgundy blobeye wizzin through Ammanford lunchtime.

JUAREZ 20 January 2010 10:41 PM

was a bugeye thinkin about it :lol1:

jpscoobster 20 January 2010 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by gallois (Post 9166242)
theres normally a couple of scoobs in aberdare i see now and again with laydees driving, i do flash at them if im not driving.

Good flashing my missus might be 1 of hem driving my scooby while im in a vivaro not right is it ?

The Stitcher 23 January 2010 05:34 PM

seen afew in aberdare today silver blobeye just driving around and around and around plus a white classic with black wheels very smart looking

see scoobs everywhere all the time so many i forget half the ones i see lol

garoge 23 January 2010 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 9175988)
seen afew in aberdare today silver blobeye just driving around and around and around plus a white classic with black wheels very smart looking

hi lee,
that could of been me in the white classic as ive taken the graphics off now and was up aberdare for a few hours this afternoon, misses driving it though as i still cant see properly :freak3:.

i seen a blue bugeye in tesco's petrol station about half 3 looked realy clean and heared another scoob going for it up the bypass passed mc donalds didnt get a chance to see it as it was shifting.

gar

The Stitcher 23 January 2010 07:30 PM

could have been your car now i come to think about it :D i seen it as i was coming off one of the roundabouts near tescos :thumb:

if it was your car it was looking :cool: i was in the other halfs silver classic :thumb:

garoge 23 January 2010 07:48 PM

didnt realise you lived up this way or was you just out for a sat drive, dont suppose you know anyone selling a decat downpipe that will fit my scooby ?
she's a 95 sti ra. it has a cat on the downpipe and another straight after then the rest of the system.

The Stitcher 23 January 2010 08:04 PM

i work there for ashwood designs in robertstown ind but i just came over to look around the shops today :thumb:

don't know anyone selling an exhaust sorry mate :thumb:

mervil 24 January 2010 09:00 AM

Saw a blue 06 WRX last night on the A48 by Pentwyn, anyone on here??

muttley1927 24 January 2010 09:28 AM

Just off Stanwell road in Penarth there's a black WRX wagon.Looks very clean,Don't think it's a members on here but if he's looking at this site then join up

evil.soup 24 January 2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 9175988)

I have seen quite a lot of the silver blobeye, think the boy bought it in Cwmbach a month ago or so and has driven it full throttle in circles around the town ever since, day and night! Waved at the boy once or twice but he doesnt seem the usual friendly scooby type. I mostly see him at the petrol station funnily enough:lol1::lol1:

garoge 24 January 2010 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by evil.soup (Post 9177257)
I have seen quite a lot of the silver blobeye, think the boy bought it in Cwmbach a month ago or so and has driven it full throttle in circles around the town ever since, day and night! Waved at the boy once or twice but he doesnt seem the usual friendly scooby type. I mostly see him at the petrol station funnily enough:lol1::lol1:

my daughter meets up with her friends in tescos car park some evenings and he's either there or driving around town, or as said in the petrol station :lol1:. nice looking blobeye though :thumb:.

tomski 24 January 2010 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by muttley1927 (Post 9177194)
Just off Stanwell road in Penarth there's a black WRX wagon.Looks very clean,Don't think it's a members on here but if he's looking at this site then join up

Seen that one mate it belongs to the guy that owns the garage on Redlands road.
Mine looks identical to that one from Penarth too.

mje_wrx 24 January 2010 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by evil.soup (Post 9166573)

That taxi belongs to 1st call taxis, my misses best friend own the company.

The Stitcher 24 January 2010 11:03 PM

seen blue hawkeye in llantrisant today around 12;30