ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   RaceDynamix - Mapping - Awesome! :thumb: (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/809544-racedynamix-mapping-awesome-thumb.html)

eggy790 11 January 2010 04:27 PM

RaceDynamix - Mapping - Awesome! :thumb:

Hi all

Just a quick thread to vouch for Duncans Mapping, truly transformed my car!

Well Impressed!

It's like driving a different car!

Loving the sound effects too !

Many Thanks

Will defo be using you again. :thumb:

Highly Recommend Him if anyone is thinking about a remap!

Eddy

RAVENLEON 11 January 2010 05:33 PM

DITTO!!, Duncan worked his magic with mine on Saturday morning!!, last night I think I upset
an STi driver in my "Standard" WRX!! lol

eggy790 11 January 2010 05:42 PM

lol i cant believe how early the turbo comes in now

whoeever said a newage cant be raw is wrong! that titanium system and map have defo made this car raw, feels better than my previous classic.

so happy with it! a lil tap of the accelerator in any gear at 2800rpm lets off a nice pop :D

dynamix 11 January 2010 05:43 PM

Cheers guys - loved doing them both. Two completely different cars and 2.0 versus 2.5 makes a different driving sensation for sure.

Both gave a great kick in the back though and persistent power - love it :D

Eddy - I am still in shock at how much of a bargain your car was. Loving the exhaust (as was the engine/turbo) :thumb:

Ravenleon - I am not really not surprised you embarassed him. I would have been severely disappointed with myself if you hadn't :lol1:

eggy790 11 January 2010 06:04 PM

Cheers Duncan, yeah it was a bargain and glad ive bought it, not sure i want to put the baffle back in yet though lol

Begining to like this more than my previous classic :D

dynamix 11 January 2010 06:08 PM

Doesnt need the baffle ... sod the neighbours ;)

Seriously though, it wasn't noisey at all - just a nice burble.

eggy790 11 January 2010 11:14 PM

lol i was going to say, no complaints so far

i think its quietened down, just got in and no one looked out of the windows, so its all good! i'll wait for the first complaint before the baffle goes in .

loving the burble :D

King Eric 12 January 2010 02:52 PM

Good to hear more great reviews...have chosen Duncan to take care of mine in a few weeks. Can't wait :)

n20ckb 12 January 2010 05:27 PM

just to echo this legends :D mapping skills and would highly recommend his work,gives great advice on future mods too save wasting precious pennies(more like paper money, nothings cheap in this game)

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

dynamix 12 January 2010 06:54 PM

Cheers Nick - good to see you and it was a great laugh getting off your drive in the snow :lol1:

How was the birthday party ?

Andy seemed shocked at the transformation in his :D :thumb:

n20ckb 12 January 2010 07:36 PM

Hi Duncan, party was nowhere near as exciting as the mapping:D

I don't think Andy has been home yet he's still driving around with a big cheesy:D. It did feel strong shame i could'nt stay a bit longer just to see how it finished up.

Maybe next time you come don't forget your sledge for the drive:norty:(got 3 here so don't worry if you forget)

Finally put the prodrive 3 port on ebay..was going to post a note on here to make people aware but not sure where to post a link:confused:

p.s Launch control is awesome:norty: and Andy's very pleased with the results

VeilsideWRXUK 14 January 2010 08:15 PM

I'll be needing a remap very soon having just modded my car. Can you advise on cost and where raceDYNAMIX is, cheers,
Mike

dynamix 14 January 2010 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by VeilsideWRXUK (Post 9157874)
I'll be needing a remap very soon having just modded my car. Can you advise on cost and where raceDYNAMIX is, cheers,
Mike

Hi Mike - sent you a pm sir. :thumb:

micaredwrx 14 January 2010 08:54 PM

Contact Duncan Here...
RaceDynamix | UK | Mobile Subaru Remapping & ECU Tuning

It will be the best money you have ever spent on your car :cool:
I've had more maps from dunk then i care to remember and today he pulled another genius map out of the bag :thumb:
Seroiusly, If you want the best, Then click on the above link :)