ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   They are Leeds, they are Leeds....... (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/808078-they-are-leeds-they-are-leeds.html)

alcazar 03 January 2010 03:32 PM

They are Leeds, they are Leeds.......

And they just knocked the great ManUSA out of the FA Cup in the third round.

Ho ho, knocked out by a third division club, at fortress Old Trafford:D

Oh well, you'll be able to concentrate on the League, eh, boys?

:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: :luxhello::luxhello:

JDM_Stig 03 January 2010 03:42 PM

Was a fantastic result, its what makes the FA cup worth watching.

fatherpierre 03 January 2010 03:42 PM

:smug: :notworthy :smug: :notworthy :smug: :notworthy :smug: :notworthy

I rather enjoyed that match.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/uplo...1100350238.gif

Wagon Gaz 03 January 2010 04:36 PM

It was a most enjoyable post lunch 95 mins:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::thumb:

JonMc 03 January 2010 04:39 PM

Even Sir Alex sounded shocked in the post match interview:D:D:D

Xx-IAN-xX 03 January 2010 05:48 PM

Where are all the Manx , they seem quiet :lol1:. Chocolate o Brian where are you ,we can't hear you :lol1:

ash1 03 January 2010 06:18 PM

he's too busy licking his chocolate wounds. still there's always the carling cup - can see city dumping them out of that too.

good performance from leeds, good yorkshire grit.

DEANO1969 03 January 2010 07:04 PM

got in free today!!! + made a fortune!!!:luxhello: collected all the copper coins the scum fans tried to throw down with their hoofs, if only they was good a shot as their team. Nice to see the law best charlton statue covered like trafalgar square on new years day. what does that tell you YOUR SCUM AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE.... not many of your planes made it down to our end either:hjtwofing: ......wan4ers.......

FlightMan 03 January 2010 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by DEANO1969 (Post 9133251)
got in free today!!! + made a fortune!!!:luxhello: collected all the copper coins the scum fans tried to throw down with their hoofs, if only they was good a shot as their team. Nice to see the law best charlton statue covered like trafalgar square on new years day. what does that tell you YOUR SCUM AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE.... not many of your planes made it down to our end either:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjt wofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjt wofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjt wofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjt wofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjt wofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjt wofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjt wofing wan4ers:hjtwofing

:freak3:

DaveBeck 03 January 2010 08:29 PM

what a lovely sunday surprise :D

chocolate_o_brian 03 January 2010 09:38 PM

Wonder how many Leeds fans are actually posting, or is it just the other bitter ones ;) :p

Well done to Leeds, Welbeck and Obertan were awful today. Owen didn't look sharp when he came on and Rooney had some dreadful touches too.

Jeff, I didn't dignify your voicemail with a responce, as I simply couldn't afford to retaliate them every time Scunny lost :D

Me, sour?? No, just pissed off. Anyone but Leeds :cry:

DEANO1969 03 January 2010 09:45 PM

:wonder:

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 9133456)
:freak3:

JonMc 03 January 2010 09:46 PM

I'm not a Leeds fan, but we knocked you out last year and we could do with an easier run this year as our luck seems to be turning:D

fatherpierre 03 January 2010 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 9133626)
Wonder how many Leeds fans are actually posting, or is it just the other bitter ones ;) :p

Me, sour?? No, just pissed off. Anyone but Leeds :cry:

Not bitter - pleased :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Fergie's moaning about there not being enough injury time just sealed the joy :lol1::lol1:

Quasi Modo 03 January 2010 10:22 PM

Five minutes and he got five and a half, nothing to moan about really.

fatherpierre 03 January 2010 11:13 PM

I think he wanted the customary X minutes extra.

X = enough time to score.

Funkii Munkii 04 January 2010 06:44 AM

Didn't see the game, woke up and checked the net, a little shocked to say the least, i'll just have to consol myself with the fact we are still challenging for league, the champions league and in a cup semi. At least our season is still alive :lol1

Gav 04 January 2010 09:07 AM

All the Liverpool fans jumping on the band wagon:rolleyes: Not seen you in here for a while ash, could that be because Liverpool are doing sh!t and you have nothing to drivel on about? Funnny how you turn up when United loose.

Lets see how Liverpool get on, be hilarious if they went out too. Difference is United are still in with a good chance of trophies this year, Liverpool are not!

STi wanna Subaru 04 January 2010 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Gav (Post 9134292)
All the Liverpool fans jumping on the band wagon:rolleyes: Not seen you in here for a while ash, could that be because Liverpool are doing sh!t and you have nothing to drivel on about? Funnny how you turn up when United loose.

Lets see how Liverpool get on, be hilarious if they went out too. Difference is United are still in with a good chance of trophies this year, Liverpool are not!

I'd agree on the point about ash but not on the latter point. I don't see United as a team that can win the league or champs league and I think unless Fergie picks a strong side for the City games there's a good chance of defeat there as well.

Leeds deserved their win yesterday and it's ****ing painful to say that. Gary Neville should retire himself and maintain some dignity.

Gav 04 January 2010 10:00 AM

I believe we are still in with a good chance of the league, depends on what happens during the ACON but I think we can do it:)

Funkii Munkii 04 January 2010 10:19 AM

Ia lso hold out some hope for the league, not based on our sketchy performances but because Chelsaea declared they had won the league after the Arsenal game, they have been well under par ever since.

alcazar 04 January 2010 11:07 AM

When did grape-nose do an interview? I watched Sky but he ducked it on that, would have loved to have seen the tw@:D

Funkii Munkii 04 January 2010 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 9134414)
When did grape-nose do an interview? I watched Sky but he ducked it on that, would have loved to have seen the tw@:D

I've been away for a week, I thought you f&cked off ?? :thumb:

STi wanna Subaru 04 January 2010 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Gav (Post 9134339)
I believe we are still in with a good chance of the league, depends on what happens during the ACON but I think we can do it:)

I just don't see United going on a strong run ala last season. I think we're too reliant on Rooney for goals now and have a midfield which lacks creativity. 5 defeats already in the league and in all of those games they failed to score. I don't think the team has played that well all season if I'm honest. I also don't think Fergie knows his best team and with the constant changes (often enforced of late) it's not allowing a team to build confidence or understanding.

I hope you're right though :thumb:

Quasi Modo 04 January 2010 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by fatherpierre (Post 9133917)
I think he wanted the customary X minutes extra.

X = enough time to score.

Sooooo true.:lol1: I couldn't help thinking 'Give it to the ref, he'll knock it in for ya.':rolleyes:

Nice one Leeds Utd. There isn't just one Utd after all.;)

As for ours, we scraped through against the Hammers.:rolleyes:

Who taught them how to play Vinnie Jones?

Xx-IAN-xX 04 January 2010 01:46 PM

[quote=chocolate_o_brian;9133626]Wonder how many Leeds fans are actually posting, or is it just the other bitter ones ;) :p

:lol:

Who's bitter ,i'm gloating:lol:

urban 04 January 2010 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by DEANO1969 (Post 9133251)
got in free today!!! + made a fortune!!!:luxhello: collected all the copper coins the scum fans tried to throw down with their hoofs, if only they was good a shot as their team. Nice to see the law best charlton statue covered like trafalgar square on new years day. what does that tell you YOUR SCUM AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE.... not many of your planes made it down to our end either:hjtwofing: ......wan4ers.......

Tool

ash1 05 January 2010 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Gav (Post 9134292)

not had time to come on for every one of your defeats this season and only doing exactly what you manure fans do anyway, so you can get off your high horse on that one.

at least the weather saved you from the manchester club knocking you out this week.

Tenby 06 January 2010 11:34 AM

quality! LEEDS! Scousers wont last long either