ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   The comical and lucky scousers yet again. (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/806816-the-comical-and-lucky-scousers-yet-again.html)

Borat_Drives_A_Scooby 26 December 2009 07:51 PM

The comical and lucky scousers yet again.

It took a sending off to change a game where the away team looked comfy and in no danger whatsoever, to be honest Wolvs should have been in front at half time given the chances they missed.

Keep it up as its just papering over the cracks, how anyone could pay to watch that dross called Liverpool FC on a weekly basis is mind boggling :lol1:

chris1scouser 27 December 2009 02:56 PM

Equation

Fans are fans.
Glory hunters are glory hunters.

NAF 28 December 2009 04:17 PM

Yawn ...

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

FlightMan 29 December 2009 10:09 PM

Another lucky win tonight. Villa were hampered by the snow.
When will the FA do something about Rafa's weather machine?

;)

LUCKO 29 December 2009 10:39 PM

went to Anfield boxing day, Liverpool are a disaster waiting to happen very average team without Gerrard/Torres

Aquilani :lol1:

chris1scouser 30 December 2009 01:15 AM

Quality

Liverpool played well tonight.
It was a fortutous win. Overall i think we deserved the points.
As for Aquilani, he didn't impress me. Kuyt, Benayoun, Lucas are very wasteful with possession, Mascherano also.
With no funds in January, it looks like a hard second half of the season in store.

STi wanna Subaru 30 December 2009 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by chris1scouser (Post 9124469)
Liverpool played well tonight.
It was a fortutous win. Overall i think we deserved the points.
As for Aquilani, he didn't impress me. Kuyt, Benayoun, Lucas are very wasteful with possession, Mascherano also.
With no funds in January, it looks like a hard second half of the season in store.

Is that a little test in there for us chris to see if we read your posts? :thumb:

chris1scouser 30 December 2009 07:15 PM

Views

Just a post based on my observations of the game.
Thats the best i've seen them play for a while.

STi wanna Subaru 30 December 2009 07:46 PM

I was referring to your review of 'Masch' who didn't even feature due to being banned and injured. I thought it was a little joke ;)

Little Miss WRX 30 December 2009 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 9124184)
Another lucky win tonight. Villa were hampered by the snow.
When will the FA do something about Rafa's weather machine?

;)

Villa just slacked off, typical. :rolleyes:
90 minutes up and they were literally waiting for the ref's whistle, guard down and Liverpool pounced on it, we can't afford to do that and hence lost out.

chris1scouser 31 December 2009 12:37 AM

possession

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 9125718)
I was referring to your review of 'Masch' who didn't even feature due to being banned and injured. I thought it was a little joke ;)

The players mentioned don't keep the ball well enough.
Masch although on christmas hols doesn't either.
poorly worded thats all.:thumb:

Tenby 02 January 2010 03:35 PM

yer, they were lucky but they need a little luck, well as much luck as they can get athte moment

ash1 03 January 2010 06:16 PM

lucky? how about a beachball on the pitch ? get over it, the guy got booked for a foul. sending off or not, you cant predict that we would not have won.

another muppet thread.

Aaron1978 05 January 2010 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 9133117)
lucky? how about a beachball on the pitch ? get over it, the guy got booked for a foul. sending off or not, you cant predict that we would not have won.

another muppet thread.

Erm if the little scrote hadn't thrown the beach ball on trying to put Sunderland off scoring it would never had happened, so it wasn't unlucky but Karma:lol1:

ash1 06 January 2010 02:48 PM

some thread this, predicting that wolves would not have lost but for the sending off. unreal. can you give me this weeks lottery numbers pls - euro millions ideally.