ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Top Gear to end (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/806333-top-gear-to-end.html)

Milamber 22 December 2009 04:42 PM

Top Gear to end

Fact ;)

Is this the end for Top Gear? | TV Blog - Yahoo! TV UK

Quasi Modo 22 December 2009 05:08 PM

Ooh ooh bagzy 1st donut on Clarkson's head.:D

WRX_Dazza 22 December 2009 07:14 PM

good. load of to55 that programme is now :(

FLAT ERIC 22 December 2009 07:54 PM

Had it's day & run it's course. Getting desperate for ideas for items now.

Nurse Gladys 22 December 2009 08:52 PM

Hopefully it will give Clarkson the time he needs to pursue his next career - Prime Minister, or at the very least Minister for Common Sense!! :luxhello::notworthy:luxhello::notworthy

belliott69 22 December 2009 09:10 PM

or revive his old chatshow with experiments, thats where i learn that the best explosive is tescos custard powder.

WRX_Dazza 22 December 2009 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Blue WRX (Post 9113659)
Hopefully it will give Clarkson the time he needs to pursue his next career - Prime Minister, or at the very least Minister for Common Sense!! :luxhello::notworthy:luxhello::notworthy

he should be a geography teacher with his dress sense and humour.....

shame he copies the style of analagy-ism (yep i made that word up) from Quentin Wilson of old school.

i remember QW taking about a mercedes' performance, and said something about to get it to go, you need to bury your brogue firmly into the axminster !!! :lol1:

perfectly good show ruined.... never mind, wont affect my life, im sure ;)

xxxxxxx

scoobynutta555 22 December 2009 10:27 PM

Will I be sad if it goes, nope! They've made a car programme for Eastenders fans. Do I care that much for endless pocket pool over £200k cars, or contrived 'high jinks' in bespoke motorised crap? Nope again.

Time the egos got a oneway bus ticket to Dave.

WRX_Dazza 22 December 2009 11:31 PM

:luxhello::luxhello: glad its not just me then !!! :)

:thumb:

Quasi Modo 23 December 2009 01:30 AM

Maybe QW could teach him some dance moves?

IN THE STICKS 23 December 2009 09:07 AM

I used to love the program , gave me something to look forward to on a Sunday eve before the thought getting up for work on the Monday , but now I really can't be arsed with it , I'm not really sure who they are aiming the show at now ...shame

Arkwright 23 December 2009 09:31 AM

What I like about Jeremy is if he had his way we`d all be driving performance cars and paying very little for the privilege. Like fuel the same price as the yanks.:luxhello:
I`m suprised so many scoob drivers don`t like the guys ethics. I thought scoob drivers were petrolheads. :(

To back up his thinking; I have a friend who buys and sells oil by the ship load. about 3 months ago when this government are telling us we can`t get hold of it and prices will have to rise. I asked my mate how business was he said not good. I replies suppose you can`t get hold of it to sell. No he says there are 75 ships full of oil off the coast of America waiting to discharge because America is full up and can`t take it quick enough.

Just to clarify 75 SHIPS FULL OF OIL. And our government can`t get hold of enough.:wonder: Need I say more. :(

SirFozzalot 23 December 2009 03:06 PM

I like it :p

Diesel_DC 23 December 2009 04:24 PM

well i will miss it, although not as good as it used to be, still one of the best programmes on tv

scooby-tc 23 December 2009 04:26 PM

Thank god for that hopefully they will put a proper motoring program on instead :D

Quasi Modo 23 December 2009 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot (Post 9114674)
I like it :p

What's that got to do with Top Gear?:D