ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   not very happy today (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/806158-not-very-happy-today.html)

Joey.b 21 December 2009 11:22 AM

not very happy today

sorry but i need to have a little rant last night some wa%*ker decide to give me an early christmas present and :mad:smashed the rear screen and the back of my car with a very large piece of wood for no reason at all dont even know the bloke anyway gave chase and saw him go into a house on the next road along so rang the police who came out and went to the house after five mins they came to my car and said there is nothing they can do and to just get the window fixed i just dont get what the lad involved has achieved by doing it have a good christmas everyone :thumb:

Milamber 21 December 2009 12:03 PM

:cry:

B0DSKI 21 December 2009 12:21 PM

:mad: Twats!!

WRX_Dazza 21 December 2009 03:22 PM

what a ****ing ***t !!

bide your time mate, and then bash the fook out of him (or if you wangt to stay anoymous, get some pikey aquaintances to do it for you...

must be horrible having this done by a "neighbour" - wtf is the world coming to... makes me sick !!

try and put it behind you and spend the break plotting your revenge !!! mwahahahah!!

:)

dont let them win, have a good one, if you can

Joey.b 21 December 2009 04:33 PM

thanks for your replies dazza your post made me laugh the phrase great minds think alike was in my head will deff have to meet up in the new year liked the look of the place u gave me the link to in the pm hope you have a good christmas mate:thumb:

WRX_Dazza 21 December 2009 05:34 PM

cheers joey, yeah you too buddy...

will be scoping the place out over xmas (recon mission) as there is a fair amount of development going on.

will keep you posted.

B0DSKI 21 December 2009 06:52 PM

I'd get back in contact with the scuffers and demand to know why he's not being charged with Criminal Damage

Nate 21 December 2009 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by B0DSKI (Post 9111912)
I'd get back in contact with the scuffers and demand to know why he's not being charged with Criminal Damage

Especially as you saw who did it and followed them home !

I wouldn't just demand to know why they haven't, I would demand they do charge him.

scoobymad555 21 December 2009 07:51 PM

think the term is "payment in kind" .... house front window + heavy square red object

even better, sticky tape a message onto said heavy square red object that reads "ho ho f**kin ho! merry christmas c**k sucker" ....... or words to that effect :D

IN THE STICKS 22 December 2009 11:54 AM

Try and work your revenge in a subtle mannor , don't let the f*ckwit know it's you , but there are plenty of annoying things you can do to really grind the fecker into the ground , just small little things but keep on and on , example sign the fecker up to every bit of junk mail you can , book double glazing salesmen etc to keep turning up , cabs at 3o/c in the morning (not very nice for the cab co's I know). Get the feckers phone number call them at siily o'clock from a pay as you go mobile , put a free ad somewhere for a popular car at a very reasonable price , plenty of things like that to really mess up their mind , without you getting done for GBH

53 22 December 2009 12:11 PM

Lol we signed our house mate at Uni up for male impotence counselling ! lots of ads in the back of the tabloids.;)

fastmike 22 December 2009 05:28 PM

Sadly revenge isnt as fun as it used to be, years ago you could order a gas cooker or a fridge from the gas board or leccy board and have it delivered to some tossers house , now they do credit checks and all sorts , anything to spoil the fun , if hes married send a perfumed letter to him

scoobygirl42 22 December 2009 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Joey.b (Post 9111145)
sorry but i need to have a little rant last night some wa%*ker decide to give me an early christmas present and :mad:smashed the rear screen and the back of my car with a very large piece of wood for no reason at all dont even know the bloke anyway gave chase and saw him go into a house on the next road along so rang the police who came out and went to the house after five mins they came to my car and said there is nothing they can do and to just get the window fixed i just dont get what the lad involved has achieved by doing it have a good christmas everyone :thumb:

nothing they can do!!!!!! i would seriously look into that as that is classed as criminal damage and he would atleast have to pay to get the screen fixed and maybe more.not proud to say but i knew of somone who put a brick through a shop window and had to pay costs and damages and had to go to court.so that means we can all throw a brick through someones windscreen and just walk off with no worries as its all leagal!:confused:

Big Pete 22 December 2009 07:58 PM

This happened to me with my first ever car YEARS ago :cry:

The guy who did it also smashed a few other screens at the same time :wonder:

Knew who did it, reportred it to the police, they arrested the fella but he got off coz he was suffering wi depression?!

scoobygirl42 23 December 2009 09:16 AM

well these are all handy tips to remember never no when there come in handy ah lol

sonic93 23 December 2009 10:19 AM

i dont no how the police can not help u its a joke.Last year up watford 1 of my mates picked up a credit card(idiot) in a club(i didn t no at this point).Im the sober 1 drivin so we are walking back 2 car park and these geezers we noticed earlier on in the night just coz of there size(muscle) they shoutin at us wheres the card .By this time my mates(7 of them) ran off this guy piked me up by my shirt and i ain t small i weigh bout 15 5 then hit me only bout 3 times i had smashed cheek bone and fractures around the eye socket 4 days in hosp .2 riot van s pulled up and went over 2 the guy s which i found out worked the doors up there did nothing they said they got there details for them 24 hour later said we must of lost them there useless . they wonder why people go for revenge. I hope u get this sorted joey don t bover with the police

L.J.F 23 December 2009 06:30 PM

A good way to annoy him is to order young ladies from the back pages of your local paper;)

WRX_Dazza 23 December 2009 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by L.J.F (Post 9115052)
A good way to annoy him is to order young ladies from the back pages of your local paper;)

what? from the hornchurch womens rugby team :wonder:

:lol1:

Nurse Gladys 23 December 2009 07:23 PM

Book him a taxi at silly o'clock - ask the driver to make sure he knocks loudly as 'you' have a plane to catch!! :thumb:

JDM_Stig 23 December 2009 09:51 PM

Send the Funeral director round to collect his body

scooby seb 24 December 2009 08:50 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Joey.b 26 December 2009 07:54 PM

hello sorry i have not posted my computer has decided to pack up thanks for your posts the police still say they cant do anything i guess i will have to use the advice some of you have given me hope you have all had a good christmas:)

Cornelius 26 December 2009 08:36 PM

A guy I used to work with had his car stolen and torched it after a so called joyride, he conclusively found out who it was and the police were powerless to do anything because the offender was "young". He bided his time and when the cretin got his first car, it mysteriously went up in smoke!