ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Some people just cant drive (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/806051-some-people-just-cant-drive.html)

SwissTony 20 December 2009 02:50 PM

Some people just cant drive

...or park for that case :lol1::lol1:

Just been down to our local recycling centre which is housed in a car park. Now the car park is on a slope so in this weather you would think people would take extra care.

As I drove in I saw a people carrier parked quite close to the big metal recycling bin. IN fact on closer inspection he wasnt parked close to it, he was actually parked in it :lol1: The driver had obviously gone to park facing downhill and just slid right into it:loopy: Nothing to bad but damaged his front grille and bumper. The driver had just left it there and gone off.

So I finished my recycling and popped home to get a big bag and shovel as I noticed they had a salt bin and I needed some for our driveway. Got home, grabbed the bag and shovel and went back. And guess what ???

Someone else has just stuffed their car right into the back of the people carrier :lol1::lol1::lol1:

I so wish I had my camera with me :D

SwissTony 20 December 2009 06:08 PM

went back to take some photos and they had gone..damn

Quasi Modo 20 December 2009 06:11 PM

:lol1:Keep well away from them if i were you.;)

M444GY 20 December 2009 07:43 PM

lol some people are fooking retarded in this weather ! seen so many people getting stuck trying to do stupid **** , like 3 point turns on sheet ice .:freak3:

The Dogs B******s 20 December 2009 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 9110263)
lol some people are fooking retarded in this weather ! seen so many people getting stuck trying to do stupid **** , like 3 point turns on sheet ice .:freak3:

I bet you were one of them:D

Quasi Modo 20 December 2009 08:12 PM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, and the repost is?

M444GY 20 December 2009 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 9110283)
I bet you were one of them:D

no i call that skid racing:D

we can drive down here you northern monkey :D ;)

Leslie 21 December 2009 11:39 AM

Sounds more like just being brainless to me.

Les

urban 21 December 2009 12:12 PM

I took my daughter to the Cinema on Saturday and I witnessed the wortst parking ever.

Some prick in an X5 parked diagonally taking up 3 spaces :(
Even my 10 year old commented on how badly the thing was parked.

To make matters worse on leaving the cinema I saw another X5 (Yes ANOTHER) parked also diagonally however this time over 2 disabled spaces

Quasi Modo 21 December 2009 03:07 PM

For Sale: X5 driver's brain, one owner, good as new as never used. 50p.
ono.;)

StickyMicky 21 December 2009 03:19 PM

How about this i just spotted on another forum

No power to one wheel. Any ideas?
Guys, does anyone have any ideas what this could be? I've got a feeling it could be serious and expensive!

I went to pull off the drive, but something didn't feel right, and then the ABS light came on. It seems like the power is only getting to one wheel, as the passenger side was on ice and spinning, yet the driver side was on tarmac and not doing anything.

When I did get the car to move, the driver side wheel was turning (I think rolling rather than driving), but seemed to be vibrating/juddering a bit.

Help me please!
Thanks
From "Hornet Girl" :lol1:

Quasi Modo 21 December 2009 03:26 PM

Nothing a cricket bat won't fix, she won't feel a thing (i'm sure of it).:lol1:

WRX_Dazza 21 December 2009 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky (Post 9111511)
How about this i just spotted on another forum

From "Hornet Girl" :lol1:

is hornet girl a pseudonym for XX Sammie XX ?? pmsl :)

Quasi Modo 21 December 2009 03:28 PM

Dopey more like.:D

cookstar 21 December 2009 05:48 PM

To be fair, most people not in the know would assume a two wheel drive car would spin both front/rear wheels.