ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - General (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/)
-   -   High performance parts for sale (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/805852-high-performance-parts-for-sale.html)

bluerigster 19 December 2009 07:05 AM

High performance parts for sale

Due to not willing to spend any further money on my car I’ve decided to convert the car back to standard. So the following modified parts are for sale: -

Brand new Spec C 12L intercooler water tank which includes pump and fitting kit to fix behind the rear seats on a newage but can be modified to GC8. New lower price of £150 pounds including delivery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Forge recirculating dump for version 5 & 6 subaru. £85 pounds including delivery to mainland UK (these are £130 new!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited black Apexi AVC-R SOLD TO Doug
Used 1.5 litre Alloy Racing Fabrications fuel swirl pot SOLD TO Taylormade89
Brand new (never used) Roger Clark Motorsport V1-V6 oil catch tank kit SOLD TO Scoobyp1
Used Ninja sports 3" cat down pipe which tapers to 2.5" at flange. SOLD TO Reef
Brand new Roger Clark Motorsport modified high flow 12mm rotor oil pump. £210 delivered SOLD TO Ian Godney
Roger Clark fuel block splitter plus aeroquip fittings (As used in the gobstopper) New lower price of £110 including delivery SOLD TO wrxginge
Used EJ257 79mm sti crank with very little mileage (3,000) with perfect journel faces. New lower price of £130 including delivery SOLD TO Brett_555_Sti
GC8 AST Sport-Line 1 coilovers and adjustable front top mount plates. SOLD TO marcus7
Carbon fibre wing mirrors. £120 SOLD TO scoobyp1
Powerstation Porsche Brembo setup with 6 pot calipers (ceramic pistons) with AP racing 355mm discs with Pagid blue pads. £1300 SOLD TO scoobyp1
Used 6 speed Excedy twin plate clutch £725 delivered.SOLD TO KKK28
Used 92 - 98 CDF adjustable vernier cam pulleys for sale £210 including delivery SOLD TO Sti Baly
Used Revolution true 3" decat downpipe (heat wrapped). I'll accept £100 including delivery SOLD TO Garoge
Lateral performance baffled sump. £350 + delivery SOLD TO Wuz
A pair of geniune Sti saloon rear lights in perfect condition. I'll accept £130 including delivery SOLD TO Mike H
2 closed deck EJ22T bare blocks with perfect bores (very rare and ideal for big power builds 2.2L & 2.3L). £ 800 pounds each + delivery (RCM sell these blocks for £1,552.50 each!) BOTH SOLD TO Mark
Simtek Version 93-96 Ecu including anti-lag & launch control features. £500 + delivery SOLD TO jeffwrx
Lateral performance MD321T turbo, like new with less than 3000 miles. £900 + delivery SOLD TO Aladdin
Version 4 Kent SUB3 cams - 9.3mm lift / 260 duration (Over £1000 new!). £400 + delivery SOLD TO masterx81
Nismo phase 2 740cc injectors (phase 1 adaptor kit available). £175 + delivery SOLD TO Aladdin
Carl davey large capacity fuel rails & fittings (fit both phase 1 & 2) £200 + delivery SOLD TO Yellowevo
Roger Clark motorsport 3 inch inlet turbo pipe in red. £100 + delivery SOLD TO Brett_555_Sti
Gen spec II style exhaust manifold & 3 bolt up pipe in excellent condition. £300 + delivery SOLD TO Marcus7
Harvey tapered 3 bolt up pipe heat wrapped for above manifold to help turbo spool up. £100 + delivery SOLD TO KelvSTi
Early style flocked dash in excellent condition. £100 + delivery SOLD TO Catalunya 172
New Neetronics diff controller. £200 + delivery SOLD TO Catalunya 172
Brand new (never used) Roger Clark Motorsport version V1-V6 super-lite pulley set which I paid £304.75 for recently. I'll accept £250 including delivery to mainland UK. SOLD TO Scotttiley
Mocal 16 row front mounted oil cooler with remote oil filter. £100 + delivery SOLD TO Brett_555_Sti

Contact me via PM :)

Jon

BGH1R 19 December 2009 11:21 AM

First dibs on injectors and manifold please

could you email me pictures ?

yellowevo 19 December 2009 11:44 AM

Dibs on fuel rails,flocked dash,3" inlet pipe
Pm sent

need4speeduk 19 December 2009 04:56 PM

Lateral performance baffled sump. £350 + delivery = is this twin scroll?

marcus7 19 December 2009 08:25 PM

PM sent.

Reef 19 December 2009 08:32 PM

Has the Sport cat got the hole for the sensor?

bluerigster 20 December 2009 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Reef (Post 9108802)
Has the Sport cat got the hole for the sensor?

Yes :)

bluerigster 20 December 2009 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by need4speeduk (Post 9108363)
Lateral performance baffled sump. £350 + delivery = is this twin scroll?

For single scroll setup.:)

kb1 20 December 2009 07:23 AM

first dibs interested md321t turbo m8

Arch 20 December 2009 08:51 AM

Couple of PM's with you :thumb:

scoobyschef 20 December 2009 06:12 PM

what condition is oil cooler, any pics

jim

KAS35RSTI 20 December 2009 08:00 PM

yhpm payment is waiting here :)

duncatr 20 December 2009 09:18 PM

sent you a PM yesterday mate. :)

bluerigster 21 December 2009 12:11 AM

Scoobynet is really slow at the moment but I will reply to PM's, also I've managed to take photos of the parts today and currently starting uploading to this thread.:thumb:

yellowevo 21 December 2009 12:55 AM

Awaiting payment details for fuel rails

bluerigster 21 December 2009 09:33 PM

New parts listed and a few more to be added and lots more to follow.:)

duncatr 21 December 2009 11:20 PM

Replied to your last PM mate. :)

BGH1R 22 December 2009 09:44 AM

Bluerigster thanks for the reply but im going to have to leave those parts injectors and manifold hopefully selling the car into the new year so no point in spending anything now.

Regards
Bob

yellowevo 22 December 2009 10:04 PM

Payment sent

Arch 23 December 2009 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Arch (Post 9109333)
Couple of PM's with you :thumb:

Thanks for the reply

duncatr 23 December 2009 03:03 PM

At least you got one Arch. I have been PM'ing about a part sinse the day the parts went up for sale.
No reply and then the item I had said I would take gets sold to someone else.
I understand that an item sells to the first person who pays, but if I say I'll take something pending questions being answered to prove item is fit for purpose then I'd expect to be considered for 1'st dibs on it.

Obviously not though.. Oh well - Merry Christmas.

bluerigster 24 December 2009 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by Arch (Post 9113981)
Thanks for the reply

Arch, I'm not a fu*king charity, offer me stupid money and I won't reply. Plus I've had many PM's offering the asking price for this single item so the first person who offered me the asking price took the ECU. Get over yourself!.:)

bluerigster 24 December 2009 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by duncatr (Post 9114668)
At least you got one Arch. I have been PM'ing about a part sinse the day the parts went up for sale.
No reply and then the item I had said I would take gets sold to someone else.
I understand that an item sells to the first person who pays, but if I say I'll take something pending questions being answered to prove item is fit for purpose then I'd expect to be considered for 1'st dibs on it.

Obviously not though.. Oh well - Merry Christmas.

Duncan you have a PM.

duncatr 24 December 2009 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by bluerigster (Post 9115789)
Duncan you have a PM.

Replied

Arch 24 December 2009 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by bluerigster (Post 9115784)
Arch, I'm not a fu*king charity, offer me stupid money and I won't reply. Plus I've had many PM's offering the asking price for this single item so the first person who offered me the asking price took the ECU. Get over yourself!.:)

Dont swear at me you clown - I offered you £450 plus delivery for a second hand Simtek that will require a remap and the associated costs of that. A simtek can now be purchased for £1000 new, custom mapped with ALS and launch control enabled, so no it wasnt a stupid offer!
My point was not to do with who you chose to sell it to or how much it went for a have no interest in that either way my comment was made as most normal people would have had the courtesy to reply to say sorry its sold or sorry your offer is to low, but no thats just not your style is it. Your style is more no ignore people and then launch into a tirade. Well good luck with the sale of the rest of your items but I would certainly not do business with you or recommend you to anyone I know.

B0DSKI 24 December 2009 09:14 PM

Jon
Are the Headers from Lateral ??

The Stitcher 25 December 2009 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Arch (Post 9116807)
Dont swear at me you clown - I offered you £450 plus delivery for a second hand Simtek that will require a remap and the associated costs of that. A simtek can now be purchased for £1000 new, custom mapped with ALS and launch control enabled, so no it wasnt a stupid offer!
My point was not to do with who you chose to sell it to or how much it went for a have no interest in that either way my comment was made as most normal people would have had the courtesy to reply to say sorry its sold or sorry your offer is to low, but no thats just not your style is it. Your style is more no ignore people and then launch into a tirade. Well good luck with the sale of the rest of your items but I would certainly not do business with you or recommend you to anyone I know.

i would like to know where you can get a simtek new with antilag and launch control enabled and mapped for a £1000 :wonder: ?? are you missing vat for that price ?

Arch 25 December 2009 01:22 AM

It was the price i was quoted :D With the introduction of the Solaris the prices of the Simtek's have reduced as it is has been completely overtaken by the solaris. That is not really the issue and I dont want to detract from the fact that this is a for sale thread for someone selling their parts :thumb:
The point I was making was that the offer i made was not derisory but as it happens was below the sellers valuation thats all he had to say, then it would have been up to me to decide if his valuation matched mine if it didnt then no harm done. The attitude shown in post 22 was out of order.

wrighty338 25 December 2009 05:00 AM

no TBF, expecting to pay £450 for a simtek is a kick in the balls and id probably respond the same.

if its been 'overtaken' by solaris, why not go splash out on that instead?

IMHO

KAS35RSTI 25 December 2009 11:03 AM

I sold my power fc for £450 last month. so a simtek at that price is a grabber.