ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Japanese sniper prank (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/805179-japanese-sniper-prank.html)

StickyMicky 14 December 2009 05:42 PM

Japanese sniper prank

Wow, this seams a bit harsh :eek:

Brutal Japanese Sniper Prank | Caveman Circus

Maybe taking this a little far?

Will 14 December 2009 05:47 PM

The look on his face :lol1: Poor bast*rd.

hodgy0_2 14 December 2009 06:31 PM

i think the guy is French

Markus 14 December 2009 06:36 PM

It is slightly funny, but I can't say I find it overly amusing. Having said this, I'm not a fan of this pranks / punk'd type things and I have a very low humor threshold for this stuff, especially if someone were to prank me in such a way, the result would be bleep-tastic for a start, and probably used in evidence against me for a case of assault.

One day someone isgoing to seriously go ape at those setting up the pranks, or they will cause someone to have a heart attack and die from the shock, and one hopes the resulting lawsuit from that will cause those behind this type of thing to give it a rest.

astraboy 14 December 2009 07:30 PM

At least he was conscious! More than these poor sods!
Don't Sleep In Japan - Video
Christ!
astraboy.

thesyn 14 December 2009 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Markus (Post 9099868)
It is slightly funny, but I can't say I find it overly amusing. Having said this, I'm not a fan of this pranks / punk'd type things and I have a very low humor threshold for this stuff, especially if someone were to prank me in such a way, the result would be bleep-tastic for a start, and probably used in evidence against me for a case of assault.

One day someone isgoing to seriously go ape at those setting up the pranks, or they will cause someone to have a heart attack and die from the shock, and one hopes the resulting lawsuit from that will cause those behind this type of thing to give it a rest.

Have to agree, in the circumstances the guy's reaction was totally logical.
If it happened to me and my adrenaline was flowing someone would be likely to get a smack at the end.

Coc-ker 15 December 2009 09:27 AM

Hilarious!

Leslie 15 December 2009 11:10 AM

I go along with Markus. It could be a pretty destructive joke in certain circumstances.

I am reeady to bet that most of those who thought it was funny would react in at least the same manner if not in a more extreme way.

Les

spider 15 December 2009 01:09 PM

Wish I'd kept the link that Monkey e-mag had a while back.

Taken in a French shopping mall, they were targetting passers-by with a giant landing net then nicking their hats and running off (ha ha ha - FFS!)

The footage from the hidden camera showed the action when the prankster ran straight into a roundhouse kick to the head from another passer-by - knocked him clean out and the TV crew had to rush in to stop the beating that the guy who's hat was stolen was about to administer to the unconcious fella.