ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Powerflex/Poly Bush Suppliers - Stock?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/802442-powerflex-poly-bush-suppliers-stock.html)

fmp 28 November 2009 10:49 AM

Powerflex/Poly Bush Suppliers - Stock??

Hello traders!

I was about to order a set of Powerlfex bushes when i heard about the factory fire/them losing everything.

So do you have stock of the following, or have an alternative?

Car is used for weekend fun/track days, so comfort is not a priority, just want to tighten up the handling of my 8 year old bushes!

Items i am after (to fit a 2001 JDM STi Impreza)

PFF69-201 - Front wishbone front bush
PFF69-102 - Front wishbone Rear Bush
PFF69-109K - Steering Rack mount kit
PFR69-118 - Rear Beam Mount
PFR69-110 - Rear Diff Mount

Above are the Powerlfex part numbers.

I am ready to order asap so let me know what ya got!

PowerflexUxbridge 18 December 2009 05:47 PM

Dear Powerflex Partner
Another week since the fire and the recovery is continuing apace.

Equipment is arriving, racking is up, a huge amount of tooling has been recovered and checked and we are preparing for production.

All of the metal production equipment is safe in another facility and is working flat out.

Our CNC machining centres are working 7 days a week now with the development team, designing and programming the CNCs so that they are running 24 hours a day to replace lost tooling.

We expect to be starting small scale production at any time now. However please do not think that we will be back to the same levels of service and stocks that we were only 3 short weeks ago.

We will be working right through Christmas to start to recover the stocks that we have lost and we will then contact you to inform everyone when we can accept orders.

When this happens please be patient with us. Please order sensible quantities rather than huge orders initially. It is much more likely that we can supply quickly this way.

Be prepared to wait for some items. We are prioritising all tooling that has been lost and with the kind help that all of you have offered, there will be no parts that we cannot produce, given time.

If there is a good side to this then it is that this is the quietest period of the year for you and therefore us, so it will give us the chance to really get going.

Once again I would personally like to thank the many many people who have sent kind wishes, offers of help and even offered loans or to pre-pay for orders.

Whilst we have been giving positive news please do not underestimate the task we are facing. We are making excellent progress and we will be relying on your continued support and loyalty to the brand that we have all built up together.

Finally, everyone at Powerflex would like to wish you, your colleagues, friends and families, a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Raise your glasses to 2010!

With very best regards from myself and all of the United Team at Powerflex.

David Power.

Until next time, the Powerflex Team.