ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   1 for the drivers this morning... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/802002-1-for-the-drivers-this-morning.html)

Sti_Prodrive 25 November 2009 10:29 AM

1 for the drivers this morning...

Right, I seem to travle alot up n down the M1 & its not always traffic free/the a$$hole Micra driver who dont want to leave the fast lane to give others way & wants us to under take :hjtwofing I come from London to Huddersfield but once I took a root which da Copilot made me get off the M1 & hit one/some of the A roots which felt like I had taken a short cut :norty: now ever since that day I cant seem to find that root no more :razz: :brickwall

Who knows the fastest root off the M1 to the postcode HD1 area ???

Come on, lets see who gets this one right :luxhello:

Simon K 25 November 2009 10:39 AM

Try RAC route finder, and choose the quickest / shortest journey options.

Also, Im someone that is well known for poor spelling / grammer but ........ its "route" not "root"

SBK

Snazy 25 November 2009 10:44 AM

And its "lane 3" or the "outside" lane..... Not the fast lane :p

Cant see it taking you far from the A1M or the A5 if you are coming off the M1... Unless you used the M25 too. Then it would depend on which part of London you were heading to. A10 is a possibility if the M25 or A406 were used.

Just realised my route was in the wrong direction

*note to self..... learn to read

room 512 25 November 2009 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sti_Prodrive (Post 9066447)
Right, I seem to travle alot up n down the M1 & its not always traffic free/the a$$hole Micra driver who dont want to leave the fast lane to give others way & wants us to under take :hjtwofing I come from London to Huddersfield but once I took a root which da Copilot made me get off the M1 & hit one/some of the A roots which felt like I had taken a short cut :norty: now ever since that day I cant seem to find that root no more :razz: :brickwall

I'll have a go seeing as I'm local!

Exit M1 North at Junction 38, take the A637 through West Bretton. At the roundabout stay on the A637 signposted Huddersfield. Follow this to the next roundabout at Grange Moor. Take the first left onto the A642 again signposted Huddersfield. Follow this road until you get to the junction with the A629 at Waterloo. Follow the A629 straight into town and HD1. Watch out for the 5 million speed cameras that appear to have sprung up overnight.

What do I win? :lol1:

dunx 25 November 2009 01:20 PM

A speeding ticket ?

Sorry !

dunx

P.S. Snazy - just a stereotypical "Southern" response ;)

Sti_Prodrive 25 November 2009 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Simon K (Post 9066463)
Try RAC route finder, and choose the quickest / shortest journey options.

Also, Im someone that is well known for poor spelling / grammer but ........ its "route" not "root"

SBK

That's what happens wen u live on MSN all day :D

Sti_Prodrive 25 November 2009 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 9066467)
And its "lane 3" or the "outside" lane..... Not the fast lane :p

Cant see it taking you far from the A1M or the A5 if you are coming off the M1... Unless you used the M25 too. Then it would depend on which part of London you were heading to. A10 is a possibility if the M25 or A406 were used.

Just realised my route was in the wrong direction

*note to self..... learn to read

regarding the lane situation...
Not everyone is smart like us pal :thumb: so need to brake it down to the SLOW DRIVERS AHEEEM ! :lol1:

Sti_Prodrive 25 November 2009 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by room 512 (Post 9066478)
I'll have a go seeing as I'm local!

Exit M1 North at Junction 38, take the A637 through West Bretton. At the roundabout stay on the A637 signposted Huddersfield. Follow this to the next roundabout at Grange Moor. Take the first left onto the A642 again signposted Huddersfield. Follow this road until you get to the junction with the A629 at Waterloo. Follow the A629 straight into town and HD1. Watch out for the 5 million speed cameras that appear to have sprung up overnight.

I knew that :p !

Sorry, noting up for grab's apart from Hav a nice Xmas mate :thumb: & enjoy getting ripped off by all retails & outlets :brickwall

Sti_Prodrive 25 November 2009 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by dunx (Post 9066697)
A speeding ticket ?

Sorry !

dunx

P.S. Snazy - just a stereotypical "Southern" response ;)

Sorry mate, cant help it ! 2 much of da street talking language. This is what happens when you work in a call centre's full of chav's & :cuckoo:

22BUK 25 November 2009 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sti_Prodrive (Post 9067099)
Sorry mate, cant help it ! 2 much of da street talking language. This is what happens when you work in a call centre's full of chav's & :cuckoo:

You actually have a job? :wonder:

GC8WRX 25 November 2009 06:55 PM

London mandem?

WTF does that mean, you gonna say brap next and make a gun sign with your hand lol?

dunx 25 November 2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by room 512 (Post 9066478)

This is the item I replied to :wonder:

You seem to have too much free time on your hands, :norty:

dunx

chocolate_o_brian 26 November 2009 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by GC8WRX (Post 9067246)
London mandem?

WTF does that mean, you gonna say brap next and make a gun sign with your hand lol?

I thought brap was the noise you made when you trumped? :wonder: I'm off to da toilet blud. :D

Leslie 26 November 2009 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Sti_Prodrive (Post 9066447)

Was the Micra driver overtaking another car, was he doing 70 mph, and how much over the speed limit did you actually want to drive at?

All wrong of course to stay in the outer lane if not overtaking, even at 70mph.

Les

GC8 26 November 2009 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by GC8WRX (Post 9067246)
London mandem?

Dont worry: Yorkshiremen will eat him up and sh*t him out...