ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   No Russian . . . (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/800631-no-russian.html)

DJ Dunk 16 November 2009 03:10 PM

No Russian . . .

So, did you or didn't you? :Suspiciou

ChefDude 16 November 2009 03:12 PM

as cryptic posts go, this one deserves a ribbon lol

MJW 16 November 2009 03:14 PM

Что, черт возьми, он говорит?

DJ Dunk 16 November 2009 03:40 PM

Anyone playing the Modern Warfare 2 campaign will know exactly what I mean ;)

ScoobyJawa 16 November 2009 03:46 PM

I did!

kingofturds 16 November 2009 03:48 PM

I did although in my defense i did try to shoot the terrorists the first time. End well that did not

DJ Dunk 16 November 2009 04:21 PM

I must admit to mowing down everyone and anyone who tried to crawl away :o I think I need help :lol1:

I did find the whole thing quite moving though, since I purposefully hadn't read about 'that level' or the game in general - so it was a little shocking!

StickyMicky 16 November 2009 04:29 PM

I agree i thought it was a bit :eek: when i first played it, it never stopped me shooting the **** out of everything mind :D

I even started going ballistic shooting all the tv screens and cash till/monitors thinking they might have an achievement like in MW1 :lol1: i spent so long look about for more screens to shoot, that the terrorists all turned on me and shot me up :mad:

Next attempt i concentrated on the helpless instead :D

I did not realise you had a choice and did not have to shoot them :confused:

Apparently if you chose the pusscake option in the beginning of the game, this level does not get played!

dazdavies 16 November 2009 04:29 PM

Got showed this for the first time yesterday.

My mate didn't give me a heads up and until yesterday i didn't know about it. I certainly do now!!

Was astounded by the graphics and just as i was getting to grips with that all hell broke loose and I thought f*ck me this is a bit strong. My mate said my face was a picture.

No doubt it's given some ideas to some terrorists as thinking about it that would be seriously easy to accomplish in any crowded area and that is a trully scary thought!!!

Mr.Manchester 16 November 2009 07:50 PM

Wasnt this on the news today about the game being banned and recalled in Russia?

EDIT:

The Russian government is apparently not a fan of how the country is represented in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, as all copies of the console version of the game have been recalled from stores.

Infinity Ward has also released a patch for the Russian PC version of the game which will remove the “airport” mission from the game entirely reports HellForge, citing a Russian gaming website. The mission in question features a civilian slaughter carried out at the behest of a Russian terrorist named Makarov.

Re-edited console versions of the game, once given the go ahead by Russian censors, could be introduced to stores within a month.

StickyMicky 16 November 2009 10:38 PM

That will be an easy patch, i reckon i could write it myself in basic

10 print= " This game contains some harsh bits, are you a pusscake commie git?"
20 if punter says they want the harsh bits then go to 40
30 if punter says they do not want the harsh bits then go to 40
40 run game with removed harsh bits anyway.

My basic skills have not been used since i was around 14 years old, so may need debugged :D

Bravo2zero_sps 16 November 2009 11:13 PM

:lol1: I couldn't resist anyone who was crawling, it just had to be done. I don't like seeing suffering.

myblackwrx 17 November 2009 10:40 AM

Popping in a few grenades got some great ragdoll physics on them :D

ScoobyJawa 17 November 2009 11:27 AM

I played it again last night on Hardened and was dissapointed to find not one civilian could make it through my hail of bullets to slap me on the face - Hardened mode my a$$ ;) :p :D

richie001 17 November 2009 02:53 PM

I went Nuts,shot as many has i could.

DJ Dunk 17 November 2009 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by myblackwrx (Post 9053992)
Popping in a few grenades got some great ragdoll physics on them :D

You could throw grenades?

myblackwrx 18 November 2009 10:56 AM

You have the LMG but you also have a Assault rifle with a GL underneath :)

kingofturds 18 November 2009 11:24 AM

Does he still shoot you at the end, even if you wipe everyone out?

DJ Dunk 18 November 2009 11:34 AM

Oooh, nice :D I didn't think to switch weapons.

DJ Dunk 18 November 2009 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9055637)
Does he still shoot you at the end, even if you wipe everyone out?

Yes, because they knew you were undercover.

RB5-Black 18 November 2009 07:16 PM

LOL

I only shot the ones crawling away :eek: .... I also took every opportunity to kill the guards where you had the option to let them pass in various missions. What have these games done to me ....... :D

ScoobyJawa 19 November 2009 10:19 AM

When I ran through it again I thought I'm not gonna let that bstard kill me so on the way to the ambulance I pumped them both full of lead! Funnily enough they didn't die and went to town on me lol!