ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   British women are ugly (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/800199-british-women-are-ugly.html)

DARB 12 November 2009 10:30 PM

what a load of crap , I'm gorgeous :norty:

Gordo 12 November 2009 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 9049574)
I don't think I've read a more ill-informed or scandalous comment on this BBS or any other, come to think of it. Rape is not sex, it's violence. Words fail me - I could get into a real lather over this, but you're not worth it.

Isn't rape just 'surprise sex' ??

Lee247 13 November 2009 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang (Post 9049296)
Having done a little traveling here and there it never ceases to shock me how ugly British women are compared to the vast majority of places I visit. In most former eastern block countries ugly women must be made to stay at home.
Once driving throught he outskirts of Amsterdam in the summer I nearly crashed through the distraction of stunning women in miniskirts on bicycles. Denmark is reportedly even better. We need more immigration not less so we can breed the ugly out of the women here.

Eh :confused:
And you are so stunningly attractive to make this statement :cuckoo: I seriously doubt it.
That as well as MJW's comment are a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourselves. :mad:

Lisawrx 13 November 2009 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9049740)
Eh :confused:
And you are so stunningly attractive to make this statement :cuckoo: I seriously doubt it.
That as well as MJW's comment are a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourselves. :mad:

I would like to hope MJW's comments were a piss take tbh, I think they probably are.

As for the point, considering men are deemed even more ugly, maybe we as wimmins should travel more, just so we can add to threads like this, slating our own. :thumb:

Will 13 November 2009 12:47 AM

Load of bollox this thread!! my ex GF is stunning and so are my 2 daughters and they are british :)

D4VEW557 13 November 2009 01:27 AM

british women are not ugly, well some are but thats a good thing that way come the end of the night there is still a chance of a sh*g:D

Lee247 13 November 2009 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 9049743)
I would like to hope MJW's comments were a piss take tbh, I think they probably are.

As for the point, considering men are deemed even more ugly, maybe we as wimmins should travel more, just so we can add to threads like this, slating our own. :thumb:

OK, sorry MJW. I took you a tad too seriously :thumb:

I stand by my comments to Luan though. Awful thing to say

Lee247 13 November 2009 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by D4VEW557 (Post 9049756)
british women are not ugly, well some are but thats a good thing that way come the end of the night there is still a chance of a sh*g:D

:lol1::lol1:

Dan Gleebits 13 November 2009 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9049207)
Lee, i'd like like to see who's who on here.

I build an image of what people look like based loosely on their username!

oh, ****!!
:lol1:

Hysteria1983 13 November 2009 09:43 AM

Doesn't say much for what I expect *KingOfTurds* to look like does it? lol

nigel101 13 November 2009 09:52 AM

I live in liverpool people come here and say the girls here are amazing but I disagree. Yes there are some hotties. Ive been to sweden and was always told how hot the girls are. I am picky. Ive gotta say I wouldnt say the swedish are hotter then a hot scouse girl, but what I will say is theres more of them. In liverpool its probably 1 hot girl for every 1,000 people. In sweden it more like 1-50. Even the men look like there from GQ.

Im on left, these where waiting to get in a nightclub over there they dont let girls in if there hot or cos there girl, you have to wait in a big crowd theres no cues, then the manager bouncer picks people out, chatted these up.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5694332_n.jpg
These below was with them all night, girl on right was really blonde, they die there hair black other there cos all girls are blonde.
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...24004_7111.jpg
Sweden changed my life, ill be back.
But it aint all about looks and numbers over there, theres a lot more the sweden liek the healthy life style. The best part is if they like you they come to you. First night a girls m8s came up to me saying my m8 like you, and she was very nice. And on the tram a very hot girl eyed me up i know how a women feels now it was strange i looked behind me to see if she was lookin at me, man she was hot. My m8 had a one nighter.

I know people who go a weekend and stay forever.

Just so your not all liverpool girls are mingers heres some liverpool ones.
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...71711_9802.jpg

What i'll also add is if a scouser is hot she will know it, and use it i.e. buy me a drink, up her ass, feel like the prize, put you down for her self esteem.
Swedish girls all think there the same and if they want you then they wont get you to buy them drinks or do the look how up my ass i am they will come to you. Also swedish girls dont wear makeup.

Hysteria1983 13 November 2009 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by nigel101 (Post 9049913)
. Also swedish girls dont wear makeup.

??

Neither do I. Lol, some women just look 'ok' or pretty good without the need for make up. Some girls like to wear it as it feels as if they take care of themselves.

Me.... I hate the feel of it on my face. I cleanse, tone and moisturize every morning and that is perfect to keep me feeling good about myself. Personally I just don't see the need, if a girl has good skin, and a nice face, then why cover it all up and make it look like something else?

ALi-B 13 November 2009 10:25 AM

Controversial point, but I think the women with bad complexions are possibly due to them wearing too much make-up from an early age - it blocks the pores, making acne worse, which then leads to infection (because they won't leave it alone), which causes scarring, leading to pock marks. Greasy moisturisers and silly soaps don't help either. As it continues as they get older, its gets worse, even though the teenage acne may have subsided the skin isn't allowed to return to its natural state or allowed to breath properly and let it heal by itself without being layed with oils, make up and exfoliators. :idea:

nigel101 13 November 2009 10:30 AM

when i say they dont wear make up i mean no girl in sweden wear it, i saw one wearin it and she looked well out of place. In liverpool everyone wears it all the time. Im not bothered if they do or dont.

stilover 13 November 2009 10:48 AM

Have to say, my gf looks better without make-up on.

She tends to over do it a little. Don't have the heart to say anything.

Luckily she doesn't wear it very often.

Leslie 13 November 2009 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by magepaster (Post 9049061)
Erm, I think the post by Top Banana contained only quotes from the web site in question and not his opinions. I think you can tell that by the quotation marks in every statement. :)

You could well be right, I am sure he will mention it if so.

Strepsils work well!

Les :)

Lee247 14 November 2009 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9049900)
Doesn't say much for what I expect *KingOfTurds* to look like does it? lol

:lol1::lol1:

Dan Gleebits looks like Bruce Willis
KoT is nice looking, for a youngster :D

Luan Pra bang 14 November 2009 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9049831)
OK, sorry MJW. I took you a tad too seriously :thumb:

I stand by my comments to Luan though. Awful thing to say

British women are particulary unnatractive in general when compared to many other countires. There are some stunning British women but very few. A large part of this is not even about looks, style and attitude come into play as well.

TonyBurns 14 November 2009 03:16 PM

OK we had John Merrick but the french had Quasi Modo :lol1:

Tony:D

dunx 14 November 2009 03:52 PM

Two French ladies at work, it's style that wins, not just looks... :luvlove:

I have a soft spot for Sue from Ireland..... :norty:

dunx

P.S. I'm really f*cking ugly.... :thumb:

DYK 14 November 2009 03:54 PM

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/F/0/233p.gifhttp://ak.imgfarm.com/images/smileyc...ar_me_talk.gif

paulwrxboro 14 November 2009 04:39 PM

NIGEL you stud, are you always on the hunt ?

Hysteria1983 14 November 2009 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 9049953)
Controversial point, but I think the women with bad complexions are possibly due to them wearing too much make-up from an early age - it blocks the pores, making acne worse, which then leads to infection (because they won't leave it alone), which causes scarring, leading to pock marks. Greasy moisturisers and silly soaps don't help either. As it continues as they get older, its gets worse, even though the teenage acne may have subsided the skin isn't allowed to return to its natural state or allowed to breath properly and let it heal by itself without being layed with oils, make up and exfoliators. :idea:

Yup, I have to agree, if/when I do wear make up, my skin takes some serious TLC afterwards as it just leaves it feeling full of crap.

Myles 14 November 2009 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by nigel101 (Post 9049913)
I live in liverpool people come here and say the girls here are amazing but I disagree. Yes there are some hotties. Ive been to sweden and was always told how hot the girls are. I am picky. Ive gotta say I wouldnt say the swedish are hotter then a hot scouse girl, but what I will say is theres more of them. In liverpool its probably 1 hot girl for every 1,000 people. In sweden it more like 1-50. Even the men look like there from GQ.

Im on left, these where waiting to get in a nightclub over there they dont let girls in if there hot or cos there girl, you have to wait in a big crowd theres no cues, then the manager bouncer picks people out, chatted these up.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5694332_n.jpg
These below was with them all night, girl on right was really blonde, they die there hair black other there cos all girls are blonde.
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...24004_7111.jpg
Sweden changed my life, ill be back.
But it aint all about looks and numbers over there, theres a lot more the sweden liek the healthy life style. The best part is if they like you they come to you. First night a girls m8s came up to me saying my m8 like you, and she was very nice. And on the tram a very hot girl eyed me up i know how a women feels now it was strange i looked behind me to see if she was lookin at me, man she was hot. My m8 had a one nighter.

I know people who go a weekend and stay forever.

Just so your not all liverpool girls are mingers heres some liverpool ones.
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...71711_9802.jpg

What i'll also add is if a scouser is hot she will know it, and use it i.e. buy me a drink, up her ass, feel like the prize, put you down for her self esteem.
Swedish girls all think there the same and if they want you then they wont get you to buy them drinks or do the look how up my ass i am they will come to you. Also swedish girls dont wear makeup.

Im a-looking and I'm a-wondering how you can have the gall to be picky, being a stunt double for Big Cook, Little Cook.

zs_phil 14 November 2009 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by boxst (Post 9048814)
No offence to anyone here, but I haven't dated an English girl since I was 17. Having savoured the delights of most nationalities, I ended up marrrying a Polish girl.

Steve

some new polish girls at work ,they work along side the english ones and one word stunning ,polish girls win hands down and speak better english than the english girls
one quote from an english girl
"FOOKIN SILLY CNUT"

Hysteria1983 14 November 2009 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by mylesthegreat(not!) (Post 9050857)
Im a-looking and I'm a-wondering how you can have the gall to be picky, being a stunt double for Big Cook, Little Cook.

Thats a bit mean! lol.

Th girls are not THAT good looking in those pictures though.

Myles 14 November 2009 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9050880)
Thats a bit mean! lol.

Th girls are not THAT good looking in those pictures though.

All comments by me meant in jest. He could be really unlucky and look like me (or do I mean lucky?)

Hysteria1983 14 November 2009 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by mylesthegreat(not!) (Post 9050896)
All comments by me meant in jest. He could be really unlucky and look like me (or do I mean lucky?)

Dunno.... you'll have to be brave and put a pic up of yourself, than I will let you know.

;)

Myles 14 November 2009 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9050907)
Dunno.... you'll have to be brave and put a pic up of yourself, than I will let you know.

;)

Negative, I dont want to take IB's server down again with some corrupted data, ie. my mug!

Hysteria1983 14 November 2009 08:27 PM

Haha..... oh well. A gal can try.