ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   a fond farewell (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/799993-a-fond-farewell.html)

wrxben 10 November 2009 10:42 PM

a fond farewell

well guys, i did the unthinkable and sold the scoob tonight, its been great fun while it lasted but the lack of a job and hence money meant it was time to go. gonna miss the runs and ive made some good friends via the car and on here, ill keep poppin on and you never know what the future holds (rb5 maybe????). wrxben signin out!!!!!!!!!!!!................for now!!:notworthy

The Dogs B******s 10 November 2009 11:03 PM

Sorry to hear that Ben,hope all goes well:thumb:

Razorwrx1 11 November 2009 12:56 AM

Gutted for you mate:(. You can still come on the Runs etc with us when ever you want Bud!:thumb:

Good mates are hard to find these days:thumb:

webbo34 11 November 2009 01:11 AM

really soz to hear that m8 ! i would hate to lose my scoob! as said b4 join us what ever wheels :thumb:

TingTongPJ 11 November 2009 10:56 AM

sorry to hear that ben, good luck with finding a job.

nick172sport 11 November 2009 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Razorwrx1 (Post 9046957)
Gutted for you mate:(. You can still come on the Runs etc with us when ever you want Bud!:thumb:

Good mates are hard to find these days:thumb:

as above good mates are hard to find:thumb: dont buy a citroen vtr:D

my06 ppp silver 11 November 2009 05:27 PM

gutted for you bud, wondered where you had got to lately!! gotta say though as hard as it must of been it is probably best for the time being so dont be too hard on yourself. hopefully we will see you sooner rather than later. Lee.

Roger.m. 11 November 2009 06:21 PM

Good luck mate. :thumb:

hannogo 11 November 2009 07:09 PM

I've always got a spare seat:thumb:Good luck with the jobhunting!

D4VEW557 11 November 2009 07:11 PM

Thats bad news. i'd sell the kids before the car.

wrxben 24 November 2009 11:56 PM

well guys still no luck with a job, however i went to see my solicitor recently regarding an injury i had at work and was told to expect to recieve 8-10k, altough i wont be able to blow it all on a scoob i do have a real passion for the RB5 and will be certainly looking in feb-march next year (when i recieve the money and a job hopefully). so hopefully guys, ill see you all on the runs again soon!!!!

The Dogs B******s 25 November 2009 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by wrxben (Post 9066206)
well guys still no luck with a job, however i went to see my solicitor recently regarding an injury i had at work and was told to expect to recieve 8-10k, altough i wont be able to blow it all on a scoob i do have a real passion for the RB5 and will be certainly looking in feb-march next year (when i recieve the money and a job hopefully). so hopefully guys, ill see you all on the runs again soon!!!!

Hope you do get one:thumb:

Razorwrx1 26 November 2009 12:26 AM

Finger's crossed for you Ben. Hope it all goes through for you! Must admit, i do Love those RB5's. The one on our Tunnel Run is a Cracker. Good choice mate:thumb: See you after the big move Bud:thumb:

wrxben 28 November 2009 10:31 PM

just been lookin online at a few cars, keep seeing the P1's at around 7-8k, missus would kill me....................anybody got a spare room?????????? lol

Roger.m. 29 November 2009 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by wrxben (Post 9072415)
just been lookin online at a few cars, keep seeing the P1's at around 7-8k, missus would kill me....................anybody got a spare room?????????? lol

cheaper option than the p1 would be an sti type R which is a 2 door and you can get them in sonic blue.:thumb:

Razorwrx1 29 November 2009 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by wrxben (Post 9072415)

Good Choice Ben. Id go for one of them or the RB5, something that they never made alot of. Saying that, if i had the Money... Don't SHOOT me down Guys But i Fancy an EVO 6. Never had/drove one. Just prob so i could say i've tried them both. Just like the Shape of it!

I've never spent more than £6500 on a car in 16yrs so what do i know mate:lol1: