ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Thank you Scooby clinic (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/797057-thank-you-scooby-clinic.html)

cannonballer 26 October 2009 08:44 AM

Thank you Scooby clinic

Just like to say a massive thank you to Scooby clinic.

This weekend was the final round of the LMA Eurosaloon car championship. We not only won, we won with a lead of over 100 points and this is in the A class which houses the fastest cars of the series.
Out of 15 rounds we only missed one due to the breakdown of a power steering hose, apart from that the car has not only been one of the fastest but definitely the most reliable.
The engine of this car was built two years ago and made 582bhp and has always been raced on full boost.
There has been a lot of development gone into this car, using parts that aren’t going to break the bank, a lot of them being second and third hand, so this is an excellent achievement considering some of our competition includes ex touring cars that come with an entourage of mechanics and helpers.
This car never ceases to amaze me with its immense power and handling abilities and always puts a smile on my face.
Please remember this is a race car and not a one lap wonder Time Attack car, there are more powerful and faster Scoobs out there but to achieve this sort of power and reliability is a rarity but Scooby clinic have mastered it in fine style.

Yet again a big thank you to the SCOOBY CLINIC.

Andy Harvey

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/v..._7P8J87841.jpg

IRC450STI 26 October 2009 12:53 PM

Well done Andy top job & maybe you will get to drive Fatboy next year in time attack or scoobysprint!!!!!!

J@Scoobybits 26 October 2009 01:26 PM

Top marks fellas watched some of the onboard footage of this car and it certainly goes!
Great result and as u say the cars racing in this serious are serious big budget stuff!
A fine result !

wrx9181 26 October 2009 01:51 PM

Wow brill job guys ....

F1 CJE UK 26 October 2009 02:05 PM

nice one guys

flat4 26 October 2009 05:08 PM

Nice one Andy, yet another Scoobyclinic success story :cool:

cannonballer 26 October 2009 07:18 PM

mmmm Fatboy, I don't think they'll let me drive that one, mines already covered in battle scars. Fatboy is far too pretty for me to abuse.

specialx 27 October 2009 10:36 AM

Thanks for the post Andy, the lads have all seen it and smiled :D cheers mate!

It really is a great feeling to know that all the hard work has paid off with a stunning car and a championship win! The car is a star it just kept on taking the abuse round after round. The major bonus other than the win is we now have reliable race engines that don't blow up at every event.

Keep up the good work Andy!

Roll on 2010!!

:thumb: Ads & the "Team Scoobyclinic" crew

LitchfieldImports 27 October 2009 02:37 PM

Well gone guys :)

utaka 28 October 2009 12:09 PM

next year we are going to be unstoppable. the scoobyclinic stable is gonna be rammed with beasts come 2010. let the takeover begin:thumb: well done andy mr consitency, a very deserving winner.

IRC450STI 28 October 2009 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by specialx (Post 9020270)
Thanks for the post Andy, the lads have all seen it and smiled :D cheers mate!

It really is a great feeling to know that all the hard work has paid off with a stunning car and a championship win! The car is a star it just kept on taking the abuse round after round. The major bonus other than the win is we now have reliable race engines that don't blow up at every event.

Keep up the good work Andy!

Roll on 2010!!

:thumb: Ads & the "Team Scoobyclinic" crew

Well done chaps :thumb: I Hope next year is another success for you all :notworthy

Mus 29 October 2009 11:44 AM

well done guys

banny sti 29 October 2009 11:49 AM

Congrats lads :)

Banny

gussy 29 October 2009 08:29 PM

Well done Andy.See you next year mate