ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Thanks tunnel runners.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/796879-thanks-tunnel-runners.html)

WRX_Dazza 25 October 2009 12:29 AM

Thanks tunnel runners....

another quality night...

just a few big thanks to Milamber, Wozza and co, for once again top quality organisation....

thanks to El and the Mr Clutch boys for their hospitality and pre meet car checks once again!!

thanks to the people that travelled from all over the UK to join us :thumb:

and everyone else who made it the best meet of the year !!! :luxhello:

hope you all got home safely and look forward to seeing many more of you at future meets !! :)

Wazo, StuN, and all the others i hadn't seen for ages - nice one

Dazza :) (empty fuel tank again) lol

kin quick 25 October 2009 02:41 AM

Well said Dazza!!

What a great night, I haven't done one of these for years and tonight was fantastic :luxhello:

Thanks for all involved in organising everything, especially Milamber and Wozza, I know you both put a lot of time and effort into everything and it all went brilliantly :notworthy:notworthy

Whens the next one?? :thumb:

Nate 25 October 2009 02:45 AM

Can't really add any more to what has been said above :notworthy:

Supercue 25 October 2009 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Nate (Post 9016364)
Can't really add any more to what has been said above :notworthy:

You not feeling well?:D
Top night out would have been good to hear the horns in the Rotherithe:norty:

Great to meet up with so many people I havnt chatted to in ages:top:

Nurse Gladys 25 October 2009 08:14 AM

We're no longer Tunnel Run Virgins!! :lol1: What a great night!! :luxhello:

A huge thanks to Milamber & Wozzaa for all their work bringing this together - especially Chris who had a word with Him upstairs to stop the rain.....:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Great to catch up with so many people & meet so many new ones - especially the guys from South Wales - hope you made it home safely!! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Also a big thanks to El & the guys at Mr Clutch for saving me you last tea bag!! :lol1: Cheers 'handsome'......;););)

Can't wait til next year!! :thumb:

Ms Gooner 1 25 October 2009 08:32 AM

Yes got to echo whats been said above - it was indeed a great night.

And whilst this was our 3rd tunnel run - it was actually the 1st time we've been through ALL the tunnels - which was wicked.

Good to catch up with few of you.

Did anyone get lost :wonder: thought we all managed to keep together quite well. As one of the first through the Rotherhithe - it was great to see so many of you lining up as we were coming out :D

Some wicked cars and awesome sounds - the silver scoob in the tunnels with us - I got some great footage of your flames/pops and bangs - you sounded awesome :notworthy

Even got me sticker............. for last year :luvlove: :lol1: AND TWO for this year :luxhello: :luxhello: :lol1:

Cheers guys & gals :notworthy

e6tony 25 October 2009 09:07 AM

as said above ,was a great night and was great to be back in the scoob for the best meet of the year!!!

anyway off on our hols today so will look forward to checking out the pics on our return!

thanks for all the great comments on the new look people,see ya all soon!!!

TomR555 25 October 2009 09:08 AM

What a great night :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:
cant realy add much more to all your comments but from myself & Kel I would like to say a massive thank you to each & everyone of you for putting smiles back on our faces after such a horrible day
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy

turbomax 25 October 2009 09:35 AM

I dont know who to thank but a big Thank you to the people that organised the whole thing. It was my first tunnel run and some how i was at the front for a while after coming out of the tolls at dartford a bit sharpish. lucky a black wagon and silver classic took over me. it was a good crack in the tunnels very loud and the green stickerd up classic should have some good footage from the way the camera man was postioned.

i dunno whos mk2 xr2 turbo that was but looked good mate. once again cheers for sorting it out. regards max ( all white sti wagon)

Gary Tractor boy 25 October 2009 10:01 AM

Top night out, well done to those who sorted it out :luxhello:

e6graham 25 October 2009 10:07 AM

MORNING EVERYONE THANKS FOR A WICKED NIGHT SHAME ABOUT THE LITTLE CRASH AT MC DONS BUT S*IT HAPPENS .....GOOD TO SEE A LOT OF YOU AGAIN AS I ANT BEEN OUT MUCH LATELY BUT WE REALLY ENJOYED LAST NIGHT ..THE LAST TUNNEL WAS THE BEST ON THE WAY HOME WASNT IT GEE LOL ...

ANYWAY THANKS TO ALL XX

e6graham 25 October 2009 10:08 AM

ALSO GOING TO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO SHAE MADE AND SEE IF ITS WATCH ABLE AND IF YOU CAN HEAR ANY CARS OVER HER SCREAMING LOL IF IT IS ILL DO SOME COPYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ONE

Ms Gooner 1 25 October 2009 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by turbomax (Post 9016447)
lucky a black wagon and silver classic took over me. it was a good crack in the tunnels very loud and the green stickerd up classic should have some good footage from the way the camera man was postioned.

That'd be us then LOL - don't even know how we managed to be so far at the fornt PMSL :lol1:

Nice car btw :thumb:

scooby seb 25 October 2009 10:54 AM

great to meet dazza,el and tony and everyone else at mr clutch,was a top night,k got some video footage of the last tunnel we went threw when we doubled back, i could'nt stop laughing the whole way threw it with all the noise and the horns going,the poor general public must of shat themselfs lol

pinseeker 25 October 2009 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by scooby seb (Post 9016548)
great to meet dazza,el and tony and everyone else at mr clutch,was a top night,k got some video footage of the last tunnel we went threw when we doubled back, i could'nt stop laughing the whole way threw it with all the noise and the horns going,the poor general public must of shat themselfs lol

:lol1:

mervil 25 October 2009 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Scooby Blue WRX (Post 9016398)

Great to catch up with so many people & meet so many new ones - especially the guys from South Wales - hope you made it home safely!! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Good to meet you, had a wicked night, thanks guys :notworthy: Made it home safe and sound :thumb: Can't believe I'm up so early :eek:

e6tony'sDaughter1 25 October 2009 12:19 PM

Thanks for the holiday invite dad!
Nice to know ill be seeing you on my 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Man1982 25 October 2009 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by e6tony'sDaughter1 (Post 9016670)
Thanks for the holiday invite dad!
Nice to know ill be seeing you on my 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i smell sarcasum in the air!! :Suspiciou:Suspiciou

-shane- 25 October 2009 12:41 PM

cheers to the orgainsers what a great night, I thought it was going to be good but i was wrong it was mind blowing.

I havent been down the a12 near chelmsford recently but on way home i noticed some spec's are there working? my road angel didnt alert and it was full up to date yesterday

:thumb:

L.J.F 25 October 2009 12:55 PM

another great run:thumb:

turbomax 25 October 2009 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ms Gooner 1 (Post 9016539)
That'd be us then LOL - don't even know how we managed to be so far at the fornt PMSL :lol1:

Nice car btw :thumb:

thank you wagons seemed bit thin on ground last night good to see another 1:thumb:

mikef04 25 October 2009 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by -shane- (Post 9016708)
cheers to the orgainsers what a great night, I thought it was going to be good but i was wrong it was mind blowing.

I havent been down the a12 near chelmsford recently but on way home i noticed some spec's are there working? my road angel didnt alert and it was full up to date yesterday

:thumb:

3rd November they come on when the road works start!:brickwall

-shane- 25 October 2009 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by mikef04 (Post 9017080)
3rd November they come on when the road works start!:brickwall

Thankyou, I was coming down the outside lane 75-80mph, and this merc was sitting in fast lane at 60mph i gave him some time to move over and he didnt, there was nothing in sight so i carefully undertook him, I saw the camera at the end and thought ****, hopefully ill be ok

stuart n 25 October 2009 09:25 PM

Thanks to all for a great night, really really enjoyed it.
Sorry for being a tad late to Mr Clutch cheers for waiting for us, I blame Phil for driving too slow ;)
Was great to see so many familiar faces again and meet loads of new people as well :thumb:
Hope the Welsh boys got home safely, my ears are still ringing from following you! :norty::norty::norty:

Moley 25 October 2009 09:31 PM

Had a great night, massive thank you and well done to all involved.

Good to see a few old faces, and meet a few new ones.

Will be there in my car next year, as i have been a passenger for the last two.

Budgie 25 October 2009 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9017716)
Had a great night, massive thank you and well done to all involved.

Good to see a few old faces, and meet a few new ones.

Will be there in my car next year, as i have been a passenger for the last two.

whys that gary
not insured for tunnel runs:p

btw, i kerbed a wheel last night
am i insured for that?

Moley 25 October 2009 10:02 PM

My expert map reading skills are in demand!!!

Doh!!! Hope it isn't too bad

EVILSTI 26 October 2009 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 9016309)
another quality night...

just a few big thanks to Milamber, Wozza and co, for once again top quality organisation....

thanks to El and the Mr Clutch boys for their hospitality and pre meet car checks once again!!

thanks to the people that travelled from all over the UK to join us :thumb:

and everyone else who made it the best meet of the year !!! :luxhello:

hope you all got home safely and look forward to seeing many more of you at future meets !! :)

Wazo, StuN, and all the others i hadn't seen for ages - nice one

Dazza :) (empty fuel tank again) lol

yes, big thanks for everyone who came along.. great night!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: