ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Dead body found near our local shops!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/794048-dead-body-found-near-our-local-shops.html)

TomR555 09 October 2009 05:39 AM

Dead body found near our local shops!!!

:eek2: Time to move me thinks :eek:

mrs_b4 09 October 2009 06:10 AM

Perhaps someone just snuffed it as they reached the shop's where you going to move to

Arkwright 09 October 2009 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by mrs_b4 (Post 8987603)
Perhaps someone just snuffed it as they reached the shop's where you going to move to

Could of been the prices. :(

xkellyx 09 October 2009 08:59 AM

Oh my god are you joking Tom?

Supercue 09 October 2009 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by TomR555 (Post 8987597)
:eek2: Time to move me thinks :eek:

Standing next to a dead body is definately a :nono:
I would move too:thumb:

V4JDMSTi 09 October 2009 01:17 PM

Doesn't matter where you go to it happens everywhere. Just a thing of modern life now unfortunately. Have a look on the Essex Police website about what's going on and doesn't make it into the papers. You'll want to emmigrate then fella. :eek:

Not pleasant though.

Mrs spec'c'57 09 October 2009 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 8988127)
Doesn't matter where you go to it happens everywhere. Just a thing of modern life now unfortunately. Have a look on the Essex Police website about what's going on and doesn't make it into the papers. You'll want to emmigrate then fella. :eek:

Not pleasant though.

I agree with Matt happens everywhere!! :(

TomR555 09 October 2009 01:39 PM

herd a rumour lastnight that whoever it was was murderd :(

Brair Rd shops Kel :eek:

Joooooooooo 09 October 2009 02:12 PM

Oh thats horrible echo everyon else its everywhere though still frightening when its on your doorstep. Where do you live ??

Nurse Gladys 09 October 2009 02:17 PM

Not nice but it's true, wherever you are its the same.

We are in a beautiful part of rural Hertfordshire, and all around where we are is where the body parts of that man were found - the one where an arm was found in one layby, a leg in another, and his torso, just down our lane.....

I drove past it twice a day every day - euck!

Moving is not the answer! Keeping out of trouble is!! ;):thumb:

TomR555 09 October 2009 02:32 PM

its for Harrys sake,poor boy has got to grow up around here,use to be a great place to live but now im begining to hate it!!!!
Or is it just this country going down hill fast :(

Nurse Gladys 09 October 2009 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by TomR555 (Post 8988282)
its for Harrys sake,poor boy has got to grow up around here,use to be a great place to live but now im begining to hate it!!!!
Or is it just this country going down hill fast :(

I think you've hit the nail on the head - what's GREAT about Britian any more?:confused:

TomR555 09 October 2009 02:36 PM

Harold Hill Joooooooo

I hate bad mouthing my country but it just seems to be no one gives a t*ss anymore :mad:

Arkwright 09 October 2009 03:57 PM

I was delivering late on a fri night down near the north circular and a police car went blairing past. And the guy I was delivering to said "Do you know there is a shooting in London everyday but we don`t get to hear about them. And shockingly this was eight years ago. :wonder:
Maybe Ed could confirm whether the guy was excagerating.
( spellcheck please Mat) :thumb:

Nurse Gladys 09 October 2009 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Arkwright (Post 8988459)
I was delivering late on a fri night down near the north circular and a police car went blairing past. And the guy I was delivering to said "Do you know there is a shooting in London everyday but we don`t get to hear about them. And shockingly this was eight years ago. :wonder:

I'll correct you - as I so often do, it's Matt! :lol1:

Arkwright 09 October 2009 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Blue WRX (Post 8988488)
I'll correct you - as I so often do, it's Matt! :lol1:

Duh! I did ask him to spellcheck I`m sure he can spell his own name. Honestly women! :hjtwofing

WRX_Dazza 09 October 2009 04:31 PM

probably someone who had a heart attack when dave drove past them !!!

not good though :(

G-Man1982 09 October 2009 04:52 PM

if it was not for dead people i would not have a job!!

TomR555 09 October 2009 05:13 PM

just been told that the man is not dead but fighting for his life in hospital
rumours a :Whatever_
still dont change my mind on this place though

TomR555 09 October 2009 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 8988530)
probably someone who had a heart attack when dave drove past them !!!

:lol:

WRX_Dazza 09 October 2009 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by TomR555 (Post 8988611)
just been told that the man is not dead but fighting for his life in hospital

see. you romford boys will fight anywhere !!! :lol1:

hope he's ok by the way

Arkwright 09 October 2009 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 8988741)
see. you romford boys will fight anywhere !!! :lol1:

In danger of bad taste but anyway PUT EM UP
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...aining-087.gif

;)

WRX_Dazza 09 October 2009 06:48 PM

lol, if the locals have been playing chinese whisper all the way to tom's house, some guy probably found a shed near the local shops.

Arkwright 09 October 2009 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 8988815)
lol, if the locals have been playing chinese whisper all the way to tom's house, some guy probably found a shed near the local shops.

:lol: pmsl

simon57 09 October 2009 08:41 PM

Cut my teeth in marks Gate for 18 years.

lived all over Europe through my 20s. mostly in germany with the MOD.

And still feel safe and at home in Essex.:thumb::thumb:

Adidas 09 October 2009 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Arkwright (Post 8988459)

Shootings are still quite rare, fatal ones even more so. It wouldn't surprise me if averages out about one per day over a year. There was a shooting in Haringay (Tottenham area) a couple of weekends ago. Five were injured, it barely made the press.
Even now the majority of murders are domestic related, although gang related murders are on the increase :(

Sleep well ;)

TomR555 09 October 2009 09:56 PM

gona buy this :norty:

Vickers Abbot SPG Armoured Gun military army tank apc on eBay (end time 16-Oct-09 18:38:56 BST)

Joooooooooo 10 October 2009 07:35 PM

Im a Chadwell Heath Girl, ive been moved a while now but my bro still lives there and Nephew was threatened with a knife for his hamburger, in the shop. Nephew said he'd of bought him one if he knew he was that desparate.

Supercue 11 October 2009 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by TomR555 (Post 8989244)

A stab vest may be more apt:(

scoobygirl42 11 October 2009 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by TomR555 (Post 8988298)
Harold Hill Joooooooo

I hate bad mouthing my country but it just seems to be no one gives a t*ss anymore :mad:

hiya just wanted to say i lived in harrold hill 6yrs ago i was there 4yrs and there was 2murders while i lived there that i knew about probaly more that i never knew about and as for romford theres always stabbings and trouble in town centre as i used to go clubbing there every sat night we used to book a cab so it was waiting for us outside and just go! but i used to buy the local paper every week and read up on what was going on there was a riot one night it was so bad so many people fighting the army was called in it was so frightning! but saying all that im from east london and have now moved back here and theres a murder here every month!but usally gang related not that it makes it any less scary and theres a lot of rapes going on round here at the mo last week a 14year old got raped in a allyway on her way home in the road where i work and 14!thats terrible!and in the road next to my parents a 38yr old women got raped and killed in a kids playground!that was on crimewatch.i must say it is happening everywhere but theres deffanatly some areas worse than others!