ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   The Official 2010 ESC Calendar List (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/793677-the-official-2010-esc-calendar-list.html)

Supercue 06 October 2009 08:51 PM

The Official 2010 ESC Calendar List

As A4 is the clear favourite size, so still small enough to fit on your desk and big enough to be on the wall too;)

We are also looking into the possibility of adding the regular dates for the Posers, HWH and Lodge meetings to the dates as well. If this can be accommodated it will be:)

Cost will be £7.99 of which at least £1 will be donated to the Essex Air Ambulance. If we can get the numbers up to around a hundred this will be more. :notworthy:thumb::notworthy

Please add your names below to the months that are currently free if you wish your car to be included. To save time this is on a first come first served basis. So don't miss out get your names down quick!
Pictures need to be sent over in as high a resolution as possible:thumb:

The second list is for orders and Sam, George and myself will collect monies at the various meets wherever possible or payments can be sent into Copybase just like the Karting :cool:

We can also post out at cost if required :thumb:

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

December - Scooby Blue WRX

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

:top:

FLAT ERIC 06 October 2009 09:27 PM

March please.

As A4 is the clear favourite size, so still small enough to fit on your desk and big enough to be on the wall too ;)

We are also looking into the possibility of adding the regular dates for the Posers, HWH and Lodge meetings to the dates as well. If this can be accommodated it will be :)

Cost will be £7.99 of which at least £1 will be donated to the Essex Air Ambulance. If we can get the numbers up to around a hundred this will be more. :notworthy:thumb::notworthy

Please add your names below to the months that are currently free if you wish your car to be included. To save time this is on a first come first served basis. So don't miss out get your names down quick!
Pictures need to be sent over in as high a resolution as possible :thumb:

The second list is for orders and Sam, George and myself will collect monies at the various meets wherever possible or payments can be sent into Copybase just like the Karting :cool:

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June

July

August

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Nate 06 October 2009 11:31 PM

As A4 is the clear favourite size, so still small enough to fit on your desk and big enough to be on the wall too ;)

We are also looking into the possibility of adding the regular dates for the Posers, HWH and Lodge meetings to the dates as well. If this can be accommodated it will be :)

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June

July

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Nurse Gladys 07 October 2009 08:06 AM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June

July - Scooby Blue WRX

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

December -

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Thought you might like a piccy of a Scoob in the snow for December (& that won't be mine!!) so happy to let someone else have December. :thumb:
Unless of course you were serious about the 'bubble' picture! ;)

Supercue 07 October 2009 08:18 AM

IIRC that's never happened lol. The idea is too put your car in however you like it and raise a little cash for charity too. Personally I think the bubble would make a great picture. :top:

Nurse Gladys 07 October 2009 10:15 AM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June

July

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

okay - as it was then!:thumb:

V4JDMSTi 07 October 2009 10:17 AM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June - mneame

July - Scooby Blue WRX

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

December -

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13) mneame
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

If anyone wants a little photoshoot to get their pic I'm sure Milamber, Dazza and Myself could be persuaded. Donuts, coffee and homemade cherry and wallnut cookies would help persuade us ;)

Nurse Gladys 07 October 2009 10:19 AM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June - mneame

July

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13) mneame
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

If anyone wants a little photoshoot to get their pic I'm sure Milamber, Dazza and Myself could be persuaded. Donuts, coffee and homemade cherry and wallnut cookies would help persuade us ;)

Great - thanks - was just wondering who to ask...................!

V4JDMSTi 07 October 2009 10:25 AM

:D

yellowvanman 07 October 2009 10:29 AM

I assume that to be truly representative of the ESC's cars half the months will be Non Subarus?
And indeed I can think of a certain Mishubishi that could adorn 1 month?

mikef04 07 October 2009 10:45 AM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June - mneame

July - Scooby Blue WRX

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

December -

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13) mneame
14) Mikef04
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Nurse Gladys 07 October 2009 11:26 AM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June - mneame

July

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13) mneame
14) Mikef04
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

for the third time - back as was (getting bored now!! :p;))

MadOli 07 October 2009 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by yellowvanman (Post 8984088)
I assume that to be truly representative of the ESC's cars half the months will be Non Subarus?

:Suspiciou

Supercue 07 October 2009 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by yellowvanman (Post 8984088)

The clue is in the title lol :p but nice to see you've mastered the spell checker or is this a new Brand? :D

Nurse Gladys 07 October 2009 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by MadOli (Post 8984231)
:Suspiciou

This one? All ESC members!! :thumb:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...weekend153.jpg

NickBes 07 October 2009 01:18 PM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May

June - mneame

July - NickBes

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13) mneame
14) Mikef04
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

NickBes 07 October 2009 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 8984073)

I could do with a few pics, I don't have any good ones yet :thumb:

V4JDMSTi 07 October 2009 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by NickBes (Post 8984355)
I could do with a few pics, I don't have any good ones yet :thumb:

Haven't got any of mine either. I'm thinking something along these lines for my shot:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...G_4829copy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/IMG_4759.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/IMG_4568.jpg

Supercue 07 October 2009 04:50 PM

Maybe we could arrange a shoot for all of the cars together :top:

V4JDMSTi 07 October 2009 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Supercue (Post 8984683)
Maybe we could arrange a shoot for all of the cars together :top:

Would be good to have one of each variant for the cover. Or at least one of as many of the following that we have in the club.

Forrester
Facelift Forrester
Legacy
Legacy - Wagon
Facelift Legacy - Wagon
Newage Legacy
Prefacelift Classic Impreza
Prefacelift Classic Impreza - Wagon
Phase 1.5 Classic Impreza
Phase 1.5 Classic Impreza - Wagon
Facelift Impreza
Facelift Impreza - Wagon
Bugeye
Bugeye - Wagon
Blobeye
Blobeye - Wagon
Hawkeye
Hawkeye - Wagon
Hacth

Know the perfect spot for the shoot as well to get a nice ariel shot. Toys R Us carpark in Basildon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/IMG_8667.jpg

yellowvanman 07 October 2009 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Supercue (Post 8984275)
The clue is in the title lol :p but nice to see you've mastered the spell checker or is this a new Brand? :D

Precisely! and within the ESC there are owners of a variety of cars, some very interesting.
Kermit for instance, a few FocaRSe's, etc. Mind you I guess if these get in, there you would have to allow non impreza's as well?

yellowvanman 07 October 2009 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Blue WRX (Post 8984307)
This one? All ESC members!! :thumb:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...weekend153.jpg

Yep, Pink is part of folklore now. :thumb:

Budgie 07 October 2009 05:13 PM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April

May - the budgies

June - mneame

July - NickBes

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13) mneame
14) Mikef04
15) budgie
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

V4JDMSTi 07 October 2009 05:16 PM

Wonder if George could sweet talk Lakeside Karting into allowing us to do a shoot on the track after a karting event one night :norty:

Supercue 07 October 2009 05:27 PM

Now there's a thought ;)

scooby seb 07 October 2009 08:54 PM

ESC Calendar 2010

January

February

March - Flat Eric

April - scooby seb

May - the budgies

June - mneame

July - NickBes

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555

November - Mrs ST?

Orders For ESC 2010

1) Supercue
2) MadOli
3) GeorgeM
4) Mrs ST?
5) Scooby Seb
6) TomR555
7) TomR555
8) NickBes
9) Scooby Blue WRX
10) Scooby Blue WRX
11) Flat Eric
12) Nate
13) mneame
14) Mikef04
15) budgie
16) scooby seb
17)
18)
19)
20)

scooby seb 07 October 2009 08:56 PM

who do we send the pics to????? might have to get my brother inlaw to do mine as his photographer????

Supercue 07 October 2009 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by scooby seb (Post 8985202)
who do we send the pics to????? might have to get my brother inlaw to do mine as his photographer????

If everyone can send their pics to george@copybase.co.uk that would be great :top:

Once we have all 12 cars included hopefully we can arrange a quick shoot with some of our quality photographers ;)

V4JDMSTi 08 October 2009 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Supercue (Post 8984775)
Now there's a thought ;)

Have to use your sweet talk like you did for the milk ;)

MadOli 08 October 2009 12:10 PM

Pictures need to be sent over in as high a resolution as possible to george@copybase.co.uk :thumb:

ESC Calendar 2010

January -

February -

March - Flat Eric

April - scooby seb

May - the budgies

June - mneame

July - NickBes

August - Nate

September - Supercue

October - TomR555