ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Congratulations - Scoobyclinic take ScoobySprint Driver's & Constructor's titles (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/790722-congratulations-scoobyclinic-take-scoobysprint-drivers-and-constructors-titles.html)

flat4 20 September 2009 09:07 PM

Congratulations - Scoobyclinic take ScoobySprint Driver's & Constructor's titles

Thought i'd mention this as no one else has yet. A massive congratulations to everyone at Scoobyclinic for wining the ScoobySprint Driver's and Constructor's titles today :thumb:

Well done to Andy Harvey for pedalling the car round in spectacular style today and at every round, a deserving champion! :cool: And probably a bigger congratulations goes to Kev and all the guys at Scoobyclinic for supporting the series this year and claiming the Constructor's title. I think i speak on behalf of Andy, myself, James and everyone else who drove under the Scoobyclinic banner this year when i say a huge, huge thank you for all the hard work put in to everyone's car this year.

On a personal note, i'm over the moon with my results this year, thanks to Mikee for lending me his car for each round, a few scuffs here and there but i didn't break anything which is a first! :D Modified Privateer Champion will do just fine!

And one last thanks to everyone who competed this year, you've all made it a great Championship to be involved with :)

johnfelstead 20 September 2009 09:44 PM

Well done guys! :thumb:

It's fun how many combinations of results you can come up with, with the championship points.

Heres a breakdown. :D

Constructors Titles Winners.

All combined classes: Scoobyclinic
Modified Class: Andy Forrest Performance
Standard Class: Tracktive Solutions

Class Driver champions.

All combined classes: Andy Harvey
Modified Class: Andy Forrest
Standard Class: Geoff Tunnard

Privateer Driver champions.

All combined classes: Rob North
Modified Class: Kevin Horsley
Standard Class: Geoff Tunnard

Overall Drivers Championship Points standings.

Highest finishing Pro Driver: Andy Harvey
Highest finishing Modified Driver: Andy Forrest
Highest finishing Standard Driver: John Felstead :D

Results are at Scooby Sprint Championship

Well done to everyone who took part or helped run the series, it was cracking fun with a great atmosphere. :thumb:

bighead 20 September 2009 09:47 PM

john .....you are the ghost of years gone past :)

johnfelstead 20 September 2009 09:48 PM

Scary isn't it. :D

bighead 20 September 2009 09:53 PM

read yr braking-in of yr scoobs once ..........awesome write up :thumb:

Shaun 20 September 2009 09:54 PM

Well done to the ScoobyClinic boys.... it was a well deserved win of the Championship title, which went down to the last round. :)

However..... I will be busting Simon's arm to drive my car for the entire season with the Tracktive Team for the ScoobySprint 2010 Season. Some how I doubt I will be able to pull that off, but had he been part of the team today, the end result would of been so so different! :D Next year maybe. :D

Nice one ScoobyClinic! :)

johnfelstead 20 September 2009 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by bighead (Post 8952983)
read yr braking-in of yr scoobs once ..........awesome write up :thumb:

Thanks, that seems like a different life to now. :)

Speaking of which, i think a NA Scooby Sport could be a great car in this series, someone have a crack at it, you dont need masses of power to do well, it could be a great way to start on a budget next year.

gussy 20 September 2009 10:24 PM

Well done to everyone who took part :)it was good to see everything go down to the wire for the final. Nice to meet you today john at long last.

Shaun 20 September 2009 10:25 PM

Gus,
Many thanks for the tyre bags.... I owe you one mate!!! :)

gussy 20 September 2009 10:33 PM

No problem Shaun if you need anymore just give me a shout.

flat4 20 September 2009 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by johnfelstead (Post 8953050)
Speaking of which, i think a NA Scooby Sport could be a great car in this series, someone have a crack at it, you dont need masses of power to do well, it could be a great way to start on a budget next year.

Great idea John, the championship needs a few more classes! :D

And well done for finishing top Standard overall, not bad for 2 rounds :thumb:

wrighty338 20 September 2009 10:35 PM

not sure why, but all of clinics cars look really fast, set up well and everything. not surprised they won.

Phil 20 September 2009 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 8953068)
Gus,
Many thanks for the tyre bags.... I owe you one mate!!! :)

So you won't be wanting the ones from me then :brickwall

Shaun 20 September 2009 10:54 PM

I was advised to wait until I saw Gus today..... as his were FREE. :D

Tony01 20 September 2009 10:54 PM

Congratulations ScoobyClinic boys

Well done scoobyclinic boys :thumb:

Phil 20 September 2009 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 8953142)
I was advised to wait until I saw Gus today..... as his were FREE. :D

Tight Arse

:D:D:D:D :thumb:

johnfelstead 20 September 2009 11:02 PM

Thanks Gus, you too. Yep, I'm chuffed to bits i managed to win the class at both rounds i could attend, nice to know this old git isn't quite past it yet. :D

It was much harder work this time around, everyone has been improving well through the season. :thumb:

TonyBurns 20 September 2009 11:14 PM

Grats John :D good job for a standard car! shows how well subaru build them these days ;):D

Good going for all those who entered too :D

Tony:)

ex-webby 21 September 2009 08:24 AM

Yeah, massive congrats to Scooby Clinic. They really worked hard for it this year, and deserve the spoils!

I've written a proper thanks / congrats to everyone on the following thread...

Big thanks to SDB - Scooby Sprint Championship

Cheers

Simon

Tidgy 21 September 2009 08:29 AM

well done chaps ;)

p.s. does this mean you now gonna get some fit pit girls???????

P20SPD 21 September 2009 09:37 AM

Well done Kev, Andy, Mikee and all the Scoobyclinic Support crew. Well deserved wins.

scoobytyson 21 September 2009 07:09 PM

Well done to all the Scoobyclinic team :thumb:, Andy Harvey drove very well at every round and deserves the win

flat4 22 September 2009 02:36 PM

Onboard footage of Andy Harvey's winning lap from the Top 5 showdown YouTube - SS finale 09 was also the quickest lap of the day :cool:

Didn't find out till yesterday that i held the quickest lap up until then with a 41.962 :D Shame it was on my 7th run!! :lol1: Still in the dark as to why my car went into limp mode in the final, wasn't coolant temps like we first thought, but drove home ok... :confused:

BIG FUD 22 September 2009 02:43 PM

Well done all i must win something with being fastest heavy weight driver and only my second ever event ..

flat4 22 September 2009 02:52 PM

I think there was a trophy for that, Mark, '2nd ever event, over 90kg driver, privateer, modified' Contact SdB, he'll post it out to you :D

Shaun 22 September 2009 08:25 PM

roflmao

BIG FUD 22 September 2009 08:30 PM

I new it thanks....

specialx 23 September 2009 02:04 PM

Thanks for all the kind words guys and hats off to the organisers!!

Full behind the scences @ scoobyclinic report coming soon!

Cheers

Ads

Aztec Performance Ltd 23 September 2009 03:21 PM

Nice result guys :thumb:

ScoobyNudge 23 September 2009 05:42 PM

well done lads!