ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The wifes getting her own back (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/790562-the-wifes-getting-her-own-back.html)

cookie sti 19 September 2009 09:29 PM

The wifes getting her own back

For all that ive done bad in my married life and for all the money ive wasted on cars, beer and myself, payback has arrived. I am being forced against my will to not only watch mamma mia on sky movies with the wife but on the odd occation she even sings along :brickwall:cry:

Will 19 September 2009 09:38 PM

My girlfriend wanted me to do the same mate!!!! I told her to fook off and i went upstairs with the laptop!!!

Jamz3k 19 September 2009 09:40 PM

For reasons like this, i am happy to pay a tenner for a second sky box in the house.:lol1:

my06 ppp silver 19 September 2009 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by cookie sti (Post 8951359)
For all that ive done bad in my married life and for all the money ive wasted on cars, beer and myself, payback has arrived. I am being forced against my will to not only watch mamma mia on sky movies with the wife but on the odd occation she even sings along :brickwall:cry:

:wonder: i think she would call it karma. i call it fookin unlucky:lol1:

Will 19 September 2009 09:43 PM

Or make a deal :D Tell her you will do it if she will let you bumm her :D

cookie sti 19 September 2009 09:43 PM

daughters in our bed watching the same thing so whatever room i go in im subjected to this terrible ordeal, good job i can at least sorta lose meself on here.

cookie sti 19 September 2009 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 8951385)
Or make a deal :D Tell her you will do it if she will let you bumm her :D

:lol::lol:making me suffer she will have too:thumb:

Luminous 19 September 2009 10:37 PM

Yes, but you may moan, but at the end of the day she is worth it :D :D

cookie sti 19 September 2009 10:54 PM

hmmmmm :wonder::lol::lol:

DYK 20 September 2009 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 8951374)
My girlfriend wanted me to do the same mate!!!! I told her to fook off and i went upstairs with the laptop!!!

That's the way to tell them,a simple Fook Off puts them back in line..Or Fook Off or im not gonna let you suck my willy tonight :norty: ... give em an inch and they will take a mile,or in my case a foot long in the mouth :D...

ScoobyWon't 21 September 2009 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 8951374)
My girlfriend wanted me to do the same mate!!!! I told her to fook off and pack her bags and move out

Edited for correct manner in dealing with this situation ;)

Tidgy 21 September 2009 08:25 AM

i've got that beat, i go upstairs with her laptop,,,,,, pmsl

T4molie 21 September 2009 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by cookie sti (Post 8951359)

:lol: Think yourself lucky!!! I had to take the wife to the cinema to see it and we'd only been married a year :D

Months on and I still haven't fully recovered from the ordeal!!!! :freak3:

cookstar 21 September 2009 11:29 AM

What's the problem? It's a great film. :confused:

J4CKO 21 September 2009 12:26 PM

I managed thirty minutes and then had to rush off and do some manly stuff, rolled in diesel, looked at some filth, ate a huge bloody steak, drank some beers, I tell you watching that turns you into a bird, and thats from me who can listen to Dido without any ill effects, that is pure oestrogen in film form, I could feel myself starting to wish I had more than one pair of shoes, to want to go shopping for more, to want to eat loads of chocolate and get all irrational, my mechanical ability was ebbing away, I bored j4ckos mate about it for three hours on the phone and then had a good cry.

cookie sti 21 September 2009 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8953623)
I managed thirty minutes and then had to rush off and do some manly stuff, rolled in diesel, looked at some filth, ate a huge bloody steak, drank some beers, I tell you watching that turns you into a bird, and thats from me who can listen to Dido without any ill effects, that is pure oestrogen in film form, I could feel myself starting to wish I had more than one pair of shoes, to want to go shopping for more, to want to eat loads of chocolate and get all irrational, my mechanical ability was ebbing away, I bored j4ckos mate about it for three hours on the phone and then had a good cry.

:lol::lol::cuckoo: understandable tho i even offered to do the cooking yesterday. it effects in weird ways. Btw it was only an offer i skipped out of it in the end

windyboy 21 September 2009 03:24 PM

Herself has a copy of it too and keeps threatening to make me watch it but luckily i haven't been that bad yet, Dirty Dancing is another one she keeps threatening me with too !!!!!

Dan Gleebits 21 September 2009 05:32 PM

FFS, Man up!!