ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Independent scoob-friendly garage, south Herts and surrounds? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/788196-independent-scoob-friendly-garage-south-herts-and-surrounds.html)

Ethel 07 September 2009 12:27 PM

Independent scoob-friendly garage, south Herts and surrounds?

Hi folks,
Can anybody recommend me a good independent garage (not main dealership) that can look after my 2000 classic? Ideally in Hemel Hempstead/Watford/south Herts area but will travel a bit if needs be. Any info will be gratefully received, cheers!

MelTypeR 07 September 2009 12:34 PM

Hi Ethel,

I use Home Page.

There based in Rickmansworth so only be just around the corner from you.

speak to either Paul or Steve there, they both know their stuff about Subaru's.

I'm sure a lot of the MSOC will also recommend them highly too.

HTH
Mel

Ethel 07 September 2009 02:37 PM

Mel, this looks like exactly what I need, I will check them out at the next opportunity,many thanks for posting.

StuS 07 September 2009 03:42 PM

Oh, I didn't know about HughBerry. Thanks Mel, it's always good to know of a good local garage :thumb:

(I'm in the Hemel/Watford area too)

Cocker 07 September 2009 04:34 PM

Mocom Racing - J7 M11?

B0DSKI 07 September 2009 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cocker (Post 8926994)
Mocom Racing - J7 M11?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:: thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ethel 07 September 2009 05:40 PM

Excellent, thanks people: all suggestions are very welcome.

Mel - spoke to Hugh Berry earlier, they seemed very clued up and very helpful.

Stu - what are you driving? If you see a dark blue classic with cream crackered alloys, give me a wave- you can tell me from all other scooby drivers round here by the sad state of my wheels, sadly.

Cocker/Bodski: I am proudly half Essex girl so any chance to head back over the border is always welcome, I will check out Mocom!

B0DSKI 07 September 2009 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ethel (Post 8927114)
Excellent, thanks people: all suggestions are very welcome.

Mel - spoke to Hugh Berry earlier, they seemed very clued up and very helpful.

Stu - what are you driving? If you see a dark blue classic with cream crackered alloys, give me a wave- you can tell me from all other scooby drivers round here by the sad state of my wheels, sadly.

Cocker/Bodski: I am proudly half Essex girl so any chance to head back over the border is always welcome, I will check out Mocom!

WELCOME BACK TO ESSEX :thumb:

Well worth speaking to Zak @ Mocom he's a hugely talented mechanic/mapper :thumb:

StuS 08 September 2009 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Ethel (Post 8927114)

It's a WR blue bugeye, and you'll know it's me because of the incredibly noisy rattling heatshield :brickwall