ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Fords Dunton (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/787930-fords-dunton.html)

BeeSTi 05 September 2009 11:54 PM

Fords Dunton

Don't know if it's been posted yet but Fords dunton have their track day tomorrow (Sunday) and My brother-in-law has told me their will be a BUGATI Veyron, amongst many other exotics available for rides in, all monies going to charity I believe......................may just have a trip down just to hear that thing......... AWSUM :thumb:

lorrainecallison 06 September 2009 12:39 AM

Yes it's to raise money for Little Haven Children's Hospice; will be going there tomorrow, have booked our tickets for supercar ride :D

lorrainecallison 06 September 2009 12:48 AM

In fact I might even have a spare ticket as my 16 yr old daughter has just come home so monumentally drunk that i am not impressed and may ban her from coming with me tomorrow :mad:

Mrs BeeSTi 06 September 2009 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by lorrainecallison (Post 8924274)
In fact I might even have a spare ticket as my 16 yr old daughter has just come home so monumentally drunk that i am not impressed and may ban her from coming with me tomorrow :mad:

O dear! they probably wont want her in their car if she's felling a little worse for ware, in fact taking her and telling her she is going to go in a super car at high speed round a test track may be a good punishment.

I will be attending the event and if you do decide to sell the ticket I will have it off you Lorraine.

This is Darren posting btw :)

Feebee:) 06 September 2009 11:38 AM

I'll Have You All Know Despite My Rather 'Messy' Situation Last Night I Am Perfectly Fine & Sober This Morning - I Promise!
Also - Mrs BeeSTI, Mum Said Your Car Was Amazing Last Night :)

Ms Gooner 1 06 September 2009 11:51 AM

:lol1: - Oh Feebee - you'll have no sympathy for being hungover, hope you had a good night though :norty: - was my mis-guided neice there at all :wonder:

Oh to be young and drunk ............... again :D

frayz 06 September 2009 03:29 PM

As much as I love cars I can't bring myself to go to work unpaid lol

Enjoy guys :D

rb5 286 06 September 2009 07:41 PM

bugger i missed this, was busy with the front end off my car today!!!!

hope you had fun, seen the pics on PH

gutted I missed this.

Tiny 06 September 2009 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by rb5 286 (Post 8925326)
bugger i missed this, was busy with the front end off my car today!!!!

Just cleaning it i hope Bro ...?

yellowvanman 06 September 2009 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 8925347)

Front Mount? :norty:

WRX_Dazza 06 September 2009 09:02 PM

putting a classic front end on to improve the look??? hehehhehe

(just kidding mate) :)

BeeSTi 06 September 2009 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Feebee:) (Post 8924570)
I'll Have You All Know Despite My Rather 'Messy' Situation Last Night I Am Perfectly Fine & Sober This Morning - I Promise!
Also - Mrs BeeSTI, Mum Said Your Car Was Amazing Last Night :)

We see you arrive at Dunton today we were up on the hill looking down on the straight.

some very impressive cars their today, did you get to go in any?

my favorite was the Yellow Gallardo Spyder:luvlove:, and the GT40 was immense :eek:

hope you all had a good day. :)

Darren ,Maria, mark and Kye

lorrainecallison 06 September 2009 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by BeeSTi (Post 8925764)
We see you arrive at Dunton today we were up on the hill looking down on the straight.

some very impressive cars their today, did you get to go in any?

my favorite was the Yellow Gallardo Spyder:luvlove:, and the GT40 was immense :eek:

hope you all had a good day. :)

Darren ,Maria, mark and Kye

Spotted at last! Was going to look out for you, then realised I know what your car looks like more than I know what you all look like!

We all got to go in ferrari's (can't remember which ones precisely now! :notworthy); Ed was hoping for GTR but we all were happy with our ride - 160mph on the straight :thumb: - quick way to spend £20 each but never mind!

Glad to see your car is back looking and performing so great!

Lorraine :)

rb5 286 07 September 2009 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 8925347)

https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...ml#post8925216

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 8925605)
putting a classic front end on to improve the look??? hehehhehe

(just kidding mate) :)

:luxhello::lol:

just cos you're another year older in 2 days :freak3: :hjtwofing