ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Other Marques (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/)
-   -   Integra blues..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/78747-integra-blues.html)

Gastro 11 March 2002 11:25 PM

Having just bought back into the performance car world - all 7 days of it ! On-call tonight & go out to move my car...... some delightful little tw@t has run their keys down 3 panels of my Teg...
God - it is beyond words the anger I feel about this mindless vandalism.........
So - down to the local bodyshop to put my first insurance claim in - the first for 7 years :(
Anyone know of any good bodyshops in the Oxford area ?

Cheers,

Gastro :(

Katana 11 March 2002 11:36 PM

Oxford? Get used to it mate. I've had my car keyed a few times but that was before I started putting my car in the garage.

Go to the Wolvercote roundabout and head towards Whitney. There's a bodyshop on the way there on your right, after a petrol station (not the BP one in the roundabout). I was supposed to go there to repair my bumper but it turned out that it wasn't as bad as I thought. Hope this helps..

matt555teg-r 14 March 2002 08:27 PM

Your talking about Wasties, it's behind the Esso garage on the A40 (close to Eynsham).
More to the point, what the hell is going on in Oxford? I don't take the TEG into Oxford anymore, I've heard to many scratching stories!!!!

Hope you get it sorted m8, keep your eyes open for the BLK Beast ;0)))))))

matt555

Katana 14 March 2002 11:48 PM

I just saw a little scratch on my precious today!! I just left it in Sainsburys for half an hour yesterday!! Goddamn people and their company cars that don't know how to open their doors without hitting other people's cars! :(

rik1471 15 March 2002 01:59 PM

What goes around comes around.

Have you pissed anybody off recently.

Seems a bit exessive somebody keying 3 panels if they didn't have a motive??

[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Paul78 15 March 2002 02:41 PM

Perhaps it is something to do with all the pissed up students ( of which I have been one in the past ! ), chasing all the nice people out to the villages surrounding ( Kirtlington ), leaving all the not so nice to roam the streets and go car scratching and student bashing....

I've never had any probs mind !!

Regards,

Paul !

Edited to say except for them f£$king traffic wardens. Its worse than London !

[Edited by Paul78 - 3/15/2002 2:42:43 PM]

Gastro 15 March 2002 06:25 PM

Thanks for the words of support !
I dont take my car in Oxford - this was in the Hospital car park in Milton Keynes, while I was on-call overnight !

...and Rik - what sort of statement is that ? Dont be a pri** - what a mindless comment IMHO - and NO I didnt pi$$ anyone off (for what its worth) --> I dont see how upsetting someone anyway merits your car being keyed....???? Dont tell me - its the Manchester way ?? ;)

Gastro

Carlos The Jackel 15 March 2002 09:05 PM

Sorry to hear that m8, just kids with nothing better to do.

Katana 16 March 2002 06:46 PM

After watching The Fast and The Furious, I'm very tempted to sell my scooby get either an Integra or a Civic. Just add neon lights and NOS and I too can be a sex symbol.

But then I'll end up watching Rally again on TV and I'll end up missing my scoobs. Damn this world is unfair.

RichS 03 November 2002 11:35 PM

Damn Gastro that's a nightmare [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Really sorry to hear it mate, sorry can't help re: the bodyshop advice.

Keep the chin up...

Rich :(

EDITTED COS I MEANT TO DO A SAD SMILE - DOH!

[Edited by RichS - 3/11/2002 11:36:30 PM]