ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Women's Boxing? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/783753-womens-boxing.html)

David Lock 14 August 2009 10:59 AM

Women's Boxing?

I don't like the idea. But may be I am old fashioned and out of touch.

It just seems wrong to bash a woman's face as hard as you can. And, of course, there is an obvious feeling that it can't be healthy to have your boobs, however well protected, thumped continuously.

So what do you reckon - am I in a minority here?

David

Simon K 14 August 2009 11:11 AM

Nope, I reckon it looks wrong and doesnt feel right. Im not taking away the respect I have for these girls that train hard and fight.

However, Foxy Boxing / Women mud wresling, those are very suitable and enjoyable :-)

SBK

superstar1 14 August 2009 11:11 AM

Just like a woman with a strap on dildo:

Worth watching but totally wrong:norty:

mrtheedge2u2 14 August 2009 11:26 AM

They can smack each other no problem.... that is not my problem... my problem with womens boxing is the same problem with women football.... it is fcuking rubbish to watch!!

yoza 14 August 2009 11:37 AM

Ive never seen a woman boxer who looks like a woman.

Zod. 14 August 2009 11:41 AM

yes, they all have bloody big hairy nut sacks.

dykes :brickwall

hodgy0_2 14 August 2009 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by superstar1 (Post 8880830)
Just like a woman with a strap on dildo:

Worth watching but totally wrong:norty:

doesn't that depend on who she is using it on

Jonnys3 14 August 2009 12:13 PM

bird on bird, what's wrong with that? :norty:

austinwrx 14 August 2009 12:39 PM

wrong, totally wrong

kingofturds 14 August 2009 12:41 PM

What a joke, what next in the olympics monkey tennis ffs

moff1888 14 August 2009 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2 (Post 8880853)
They can smack each other no problem.... that is not my problem... my problem with womens boxing is the same problem with women football.... it is fcuking rubbish to watch!!

Women's boxing is great, well army and below level boxing is. The standard might not be up to much but seeing them swinging haymakers all the time is good to watch.

I believe golf is next for the Olympics.

stilover 14 August 2009 01:11 PM

Seen one womans boxing match. Was on at a Boxing night.

Looked wrong, and was jeered by shouts of "Scratch her eyes out", "Pull her hair", "Punch her T!ts" "Kick her in the (unt" etc. And that was just me.

boxst 14 August 2009 01:15 PM

Not 'proper' boxing, no. There is a place for some sort of boxing :)

https://sports.popcrunch.com/wp-cont...-boxing-31.jpg

firebug 14 August 2009 01:16 PM

come on people, get with the times, women have been moaning about sexism, equal rights and all that crap for years now, i say we let em out the kitchen and giv it to em... put em in the ring with the men!!!! ha.

firebug 14 August 2009 01:18 PM

wouldnt mind getting in the ring with them two above!!!!

JDM_Stig 14 August 2009 01:29 PM

If they want to do it why not ?

BlkKnight 14 August 2009 02:02 PM

google: Ultimate surrender (not work safe)

The Zohan 14 August 2009 02:38 PM

I prefer to watch them mud wrestling or playing hide the dildo TBH

Turbohot 16 August 2009 10:50 AM

It is embarrassing to see ladies in a duel, gang fight, hand bag fight etc. Boxing is at least a desciplined sport, but check out some out-of -control, drunken females, wrestling with one another after a clubbing/pub night out. You feel like jumping in yourself, thumping them hard and knocking them out, so that you don't hear their earpiercing, indecent shouting :rolleyes: At the least, you feel like screaming out yourself- "Oye! Shut it, you annoying little plicks :mad:!"

Why is it more accetable to see men fight/box/argue etc., though? :wonder: Some of it could be that we are bound with our perception about women (female grace, decency and all that bollocks), passed to us from generations. Other than that, in boxing, you wanna see some serious punches, not nancying around. Same goes with tennis etc. Men's matches are more interesting because they give a right good thrashing to the tennis ball, while wimmins just go "tick-tock" "tick-tock" and earpiercing "hoyeeshyah" on every swing they take.

Men come from manholes, women come from Monet's water gardens, lets face it ;) :D

Zod. 16 August 2009 11:26 AM

women; know your limits.

Hysteria1983 16 August 2009 07:17 PM

No problem with it. Not all women boxes look like men in drag, just most of them! lol.

thesyn 16 August 2009 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 8881025)
Seen one womans boxing match. Was on at a Boxing night.

Looked wrong, and was jeered by shouts of "Scratch her eyes out", "Pull her hair", "Punch her T!ts" "Kick her in the (unt" etc. And that was just me.

Good one :lol:

jods 17 August 2009 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Zod. (Post 8884204)
women; know your limits.

They can send a ping pong ball flying AND hide a bottle of wine - Them's their limits.

Boxing - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Zod. 17 August 2009 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by jods (Post 8885635)
They can send a ping pong ball flying AND hide a bottle of wine - Them's their limits.

Boxing - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Yes, but that's post vaginoplasty :thumb:

Leslie 17 August 2009 11:38 AM

Women are far more attractive if they show their feminine side. Boxing or any kind of fighting between women is way off the mark.

Les