ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   SOLD THE TYPE R (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/780233-sold-the-type-r.html)

V5RLTD 26 July 2009 06:55 PM

SOLD THE TYPE R

:cry: As the title! I guess im not the only one who has spent thousands getting their car as they want it , only to sell it a month afterwards:cuckoo:
Not sure what to replace it with, may turn to the darkside and get an evo 8 mr fq 340:norty: I'll get my coat..............................:D

TonyBurns 26 July 2009 07:06 PM

Spec C if you want a real car ;):D

Tony:D

beef-on-the-bone 26 July 2009 07:40 PM

why sell???

was so tidy!!

V5RLTD 26 July 2009 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by TonyBurns (Post 8844851)
Spec C if you want a real car ;):D

Tony:D

Im not really into the newages:D

Originally Posted by beef-on-the-bone (Post 8844945)
why sell???

was so tidy!!

The initial plan was to sell the car and work van and buy a t5 transporter (hopefully sportline) and use it for work and pleasure. However i have since realised that this was far too sensible and i enjoy being skint all the time, so may try an evo! :cuckoo:
It is tidy, i will probably :cry: when he collects it! :lol1:

C17RPA 26 July 2009 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by V5RVLTD (Post 8844806)
:cry: As the title! I guess im not the only one who has spent thousands getting their car as they want it , only to sell it a month afterwards:cuckoo:
Not sure what to replace it with, may turn to the darkside and get an evo 8 mr fq 340:norty: I'll get my coat..............................:D

aaaahhhhh mate your joking!!!!! you had one off the best if not the best classic on here..........who was the lucky guy then?

JP4 26 July 2009 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by V5RVLTD (Post 8845018)
Im not really into the newages:D

The initial plan was to sell the car and work van and buy a t5 transporter (hopefully sportline) and use it for work and pleasure. However i have since realised that this was far too sensible and i enjoy being skint all the time, so may try an evo! :cuckoo:
It is tidy, i will probably :cry: when he collects it! :lol1:

Shame about selling your scoob. Speak about Evos....I understand they were out in force at today's TOTB! I was getting live feeds from Fai17!

V5RLTD 26 July 2009 08:22 PM

No joke im afraid:( A guy from Stansted left a big deposit this morning and is collecting it in a week or so.:eek: He incidently came down in a 405bhp evo 8 and took me out in that:norty: I had a little go, its so different to the scoob:)

V5RLTD 26 July 2009 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by JP4 (Post 8845028)
Shame about selling your scoob. Speak about Evos....I understand they were out in force at today's TOTB! I was getting live feeds from Fai17!

Ideal, any times or links to TOTB?:Suspiciou

C17RPA 26 July 2009 08:29 PM

did you ask him for a P X mate? he might want to give up the dark-side.............still think your mad tho,that was (and still is i guess) one well sorted motor 8>)

V5RLTD 26 July 2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by C17RPA (Post 8845050)
did you ask him for a P X mate? he might want to give up the dark-side.............still think your mad tho,that was (and still is i guess) one well sorted motor 8>)

It was mentioned, but i wasnt ready for it as i would have to have put money to it. Still, i can enjoy not being skint for a bit until i get a new car:lol1: But yes, i may well be mad!:Suspiciou