ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Retard near Culverhouse Cross Cardiff (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/780160-retard-near-culverhouse-cross-cardiff.html)

Dease 26 July 2009 12:32 PM

Retard near Culverhouse Cross Cardiff

Yesterday morning around 9.45, I was in my black bug and the moron was in a standard Black UK Sti Blobeye with a large green "Compressed gas diamond on your boot. I had my 8 month old son in the car with me too.

I was coming from Barry towards Culver, you came flying up my arse with all your lights and fogs on even though it was a sunny day. Swerving all over the road so as to see what was ahead of me - 6 cars all doing the 40mph speed limit thats what!! Staed up my ass over a few round abouts then whhen there was a gap of around a car and a half in from of me decided to drop it to 2nd and overtake me then sharply cut in front of me!!

Then we pull up at the lights and you try and wind down your windoww to talk to me. Uh, I would rather have a conversation with my son who gurgles as he clearly has a higher IQ than you.

Great, you are a truelly awesome driver and I applaud you for your prowess on the roads in the middle of the day. It is no wonder I am seriously considering selling mine as people see it as a moron's car and a car that causes trouble and is driven by morons.

Don't get me wrong, I know how to drive mine when I want to unleash it a little but there is a time and place for this. Not a Saturday morning near a busy retail park.

You must be so pleased with yourself after your antics.

Black-Hawk 26 July 2009 12:48 PM

That told him.

Rally fan 555 26 July 2009 12:50 PM

I hate it when these great cars are brought into dis-repute:cry:, thers' nothing clever about that sort of behaviour - tar and same brush and all that !!:cuckoo:

RED2 26 July 2009 12:55 PM

sounds like he's a bit of a plonker, should of got an evo :D

Rally fan 555 26 July 2009 12:58 PM

:lol1:

The Stitcher 27 July 2009 10:06 AM

i get people like this all the time but their not in scoobs but in cars half the horse power of a standard scooby :D even vans :lol1:

they just get right on my tits people like this and hope this guy your on about reads this post

Dease 27 July 2009 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 8845639)
i get people like this all the time but their not in scoobs but in cars half the horse power of a standard scooby :D even vans :lol1:

they just get right on my tits people like this and hope this guy your on about reads this post

Saying that a black VW transporter done the exact same thing the other too now you mention it! Then gave me a beep and a wave as I turned off behind him!

WTF!?!

The Stitcher 27 July 2009 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dease (Post 8845890)
Saying that a black VW transporter done the exact same thing the other too now you mention it! Then gave me a beep and a wave as I turned off behind him!

WTF!?!

:D

mr_D 27 July 2009 01:13 PM

i have had things like 1.nothing puntos at lights try and race me.

what is it withother ppl these days. they think because you drive a subaru you wanna race

STI Glenn 27 July 2009 04:18 PM

Just ignore them I do

Rally fan 555 27 July 2009 04:24 PM

The Police are never in evidence when this sort of thing happens, I had a Fiesta right up my Chuff yesterday, very annoying ! it turned off at R/bout but the Police will more often than not stop a Scoob thinking it's going fast or even sounding as if it's booting it off slip roads etc - nab the idiots I say

evil.soup 27 July 2009 09:04 PM

Happens all the time to me mate, just try to ignore it. Any plonker can buy any car and drive like a tit, i have probably been cut up by most cars or vans over the years of driving around for work, nobs!!!!!