ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Unclebuck, I take it all back. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/779242-unclebuck-i-take-it-all-back.html)

FlightMan 21 July 2009 06:12 PM

Unclebuck, I take it all back.

Having just read Nacro's Clown Watch, courtesy of your link, you can slag of PSL as much as you like!!

:notworthy

mrtheedge2u2 21 July 2009 06:23 PM

lol... it is a good read

unclebuck 21 July 2009 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 8834755)
Having just read Nacro's Clown Watch, courtesy of your link, you can slag of PSL as much as you like!!

:notworthy

Sadly I cannot indulge in that pass time any more. :cry:

The King of Scoobynet has full the endorsement of the 'nu moderator' team and to say anything critical of the great one will almost certainly result a permament ban for UB. :(

The reason that Naccers blog is so interesting (as well as hilariously funny) is that it demonstrates clearly what happens when the moderation cliche decide they have it in for someone. I fear they are looking for new victims to persecute and I am on their current hit list.

SunnySideUp 21 July 2009 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8835037)

It's PASTIME!!! :rolleyes: :lol1:

unclebuck 21 July 2009 09:22 PM

Whatever. You know I can't respond.

What for years has been regarded at merely 'handbags at dawn' has become 'jackboots at 3:00 am'. :(

I can't play on a pitch that's not even so stop baiting and go away there's a good fellow... :idea:

The Zohan 21 July 2009 10:51 PM

NACROs blog, finally a place where ickle Alan or whoever the feck he is cannot be banned.

He must be a happy chappie and an audience as well, go figure...

Lisawrx 21 July 2009 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8835037)

The King of Scoobynet has full the endorsement of the 'nu moderator' team and to say anything critical of the great one will almost certainly result a permament ban for UB. :(

The reason that Naccers blog is so interesting (as well as hilariously funny) is that it demonstrates clearly what happens when the moderation cliche decide they have it in for someone. I fear they are looking for new victims to persecute and I am on their current hit list.

Get over yourself. :sleep:

Pete doesn't have the full support of anyone. I'm just simply sick of the bitching on. It would be one thing, if you all just bantered on now and again, but that isn't how it is, and you both know it.

I'm not going into some full explaination, as I would only be wasting my time.

unclebuck 21 July 2009 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 8835579)
Get over yourself. :sleep:

Pete doesn't have the full support of anyone. I'm just simply sick of the bitching on. It would be one thing, if you all just bantered on now and again, but that isn't how it is, and you both know it.

I'm not going into some full explaination, as I would only be wasting my time.

Here we go...... :lol1:

The same old patronising sh*te.;....

To be honest.... This
represents what has gone soooo badly wrong with the moderation on this forum perfectly....

I'm not a three year old. We are all adults here - we don't need the nannying....

To paraphrase Clarkson can't you just back off and leave us alone..... ??

unclebuck 21 July 2009 11:14 PM

Or to use a well worn expression, what you always tell me:

If you don't like it, don't read it :thumb:

unclebuck 21 July 2009 11:19 PM

Mods...

Is this quality moderation? I want some harmless banter with pslewis and instead I get bullied by a moderator with a personal grudge?

What's that all about in the 'community' then?

Lisawrx 21 July 2009 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8835604)
Here we go...... :lol1:

The same old patronising sh*te.;....

This
represents what has gone soooo badly wrong with the moderation on this forum perfectly....

I'm not a three year old. We are all adults here - we don't need the nannying....

To paraphrase Clarkson can't you just back off and leave us alone..... ??

How is that patronising?

I'm not giving some lecture, but moderating needs to be done at times, some of which you, and others won't like, but it can't just be a free for all.

It's ironic, that you seem to want us to **** off, and leave you all alone, but you're quick to bitch on when someone you don't like posts. Wanting action about it.

I don't like to nanny, go for the action of ban etc. I always hope chatting would be a better approach, but obviously I'm wrong. But if you don't want to be treated like a child, how about don't act like one at times.

Funnily enough, I don't have a problem with you, pity you have had one with me since I joined.

unclebuck 21 July 2009 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 8835618)

I'm not giving some lecture,

LMAO - can't you see the irony of your post....

:lol1::lol1:

This is what I mean about the mods not having a sense of humour....

:D

For the record, it's nothing personal, just funny.. :thumb:

Lisawrx 21 July 2009 11:27 PM

I have a sense of humour. Just you've not tapped into it yet.

Being often insulted by people, I've done nothing to, doesn't really bring it out.

You've seen some of my posts... that was nowhere near a lecture.;)

unclebuck 21 July 2009 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 8835638)
I have a sense of humour. Just you've not tapped into it yet.

Being often insulted by people, I've done nothing to, doesn't really bring it out.

Jeez Lisa, that's too bad... :(

(Oh boy - now I feel like Al Bundy talking to Marcy D'Arcy in Married With Children)

;)

David Lock 21 July 2009 11:38 PM

Lisa, I am personally sorry that you have to spend so much time dealing with this intellectually challenged childish arsehole. dl

Lisawrx 21 July 2009 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8835654)
Jeez Lisa, that's too bad... :(

(Oh boy - now I feel like Al Bundy talking to Marcy D'Arcy in Married With Children)

;)

My memory of Married with children isn't that good, how old do you think I am??;)

I vaguely remember not liking her though, so thanks. :p

Will 21 July 2009 11:40 PM

http://www.beerandbollocks.com/forum...es/popcorn.gif

:D

skid11 21 July 2009 11:47 PM

lisa,
as above
**** him off
sorry not as polite as dl

unclebuck 21 July 2009 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 8835658)
My memory of Married with children isn't that good, how old do you think I am??;)

Well, it was around in the late 90s, so you would have to be pretty young not to have seen it.

Anyway, here's a reminder... (watch out for Marci...) :D

YouTube - Married With Children - Best Of Season 3

unclebuck 21 July 2009 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by skid11 (Post 8835667)
lisa,
as above
**** him off
sorry not as polite as dl

Hello

You're new. :)

From the local estate are you? :thumb:

Funkii Munkii 21 July 2009 11:59 PM

FPMSL, let them get on with it, let them bait each other, it's a bit of fun and amusing to others to read, even if it does get childish, lighten up people :D

It's not like they're threatening each other is it.

DL "personally" take your tongue out of Lisa's butt hole :rolleyes:

Pete and UB down the boozer
http://www.videodetective.com/photos/147/006200_11.jpg

Lisawrx 22 July 2009 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 8835685)
FPMSL, let them get on with it, let them bait each other, it's a bit of fun and amusing to others to read, even if it does get childish, lighten up people :D

It may be a bit of fun, fun I'd be all to happy to let them get on with, if our time wasn't wasted by it. I'm saying no more than that.

skid11 22 July 2009 12:07 AM

Not that new but a local estate yes

unclebuck 22 July 2009 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 8835685)

Cheers mate.. :)

And you have always been a good mate (not going all 'moses' or anything :eek: )

(How is World Courier these days?)

They don't get it anymore on here. So many good contributors banned or gone missing... as Naccer's blog showed

It's a real shame

Funkii Munkii 22 July 2009 12:09 AM

Lets not start another debate but, there are far worse threads started by an OP casting aspersions on another member that run for days on end and are left well alone, these two bicker and they're jumped all over, doesn't make sense to the casual viewer.

But I understand if you're going to take the 5th on this ;)

unclebuck 22 July 2009 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by skid11 (Post 8835699)
Not that new but a local estate yes

peace and love... ;)

Chill out mate, I'm sure you are perfectly nice fella really... :thumb:

Funkii Munkii 22 July 2009 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8835701)
Cheers mate.. :)

And you have always been a good mate (not going all 'moses' or anything :eek: )

(How is World Courier these days?)

They don't get it anymore on here. So many good contributors banned or gone missing... as Naccer's blog showed

It's a real shame

Hey UB, I left the LHR branch of WC last year, It had become a bit like SN, way too political so got myself transfered down to Sydney, with a 10th of the workload and a laid back sunnier lifestyle without the bullsh1t :thumb:

unclebuck 22 July 2009 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 8835706)
Hey UB, I left the LHR branch of WC last year, It had become a bit like SN, way too political so got myself transfered down to Sydney, with a 10th of the workload and a laid back sunnier lifestyle without the bullsh1t :thumb:

Nice one :)

Got any jobs going there??

;)

Lisawrx 22 July 2009 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 8835702)
Lets not start another debate but, there are far worse threads started by an OP casting aspersions on another member that run for days on end and are left well alone, these two bicker and they're jumped all over, doesn't make sense to the casual viewer.

But I understand if you're going to take the 5th on this ;)

The way things seem, aren't always the way they are. ;) Anyhow, too tired to debate.

Plus, for clarity, I've only ever had a word (albeit a long one) with either of them, no matter how much time they could/do take up.

Funkii Munkii 22 July 2009 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 8835715)
The way things seem, aren't always the way they are. ;) Anyhow, too tired to debate.

Well this is New SN after all, silly me ;)

Yeah save your energy for moderating :thumb: