ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Nacro's Blog, part two. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/779197-nacros-blog-part-two.html)

tanyatriangles 21 July 2009 02:36 PM

Nacro's Blog, part two.

Too late mods, we've all bookmarked it.......:hjtwofing

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::l ol1::lol1::lol1:

Puff The Magic Wagon! 21 July 2009 02:40 PM

Well done you...

ronjeramy 21 July 2009 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 8834352)
Well done you...

Pathetic for locking it :thumb:

Puff The Magic Wagon! 21 July 2009 02:56 PM

I didn't but no matter.

ronjeramy 21 July 2009 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 8834380)
I didn't but no matter.

So do you agree it was over zelus modding? There was nothing wrong with the tread or the link the blog where their was some piss taking, and nothing else? All very light hearted :)

+Doc+ 21 July 2009 03:30 PM

Seemed a harmless enough post to me, with regards to over zealousness, it wouldn't have lasted 2 replies on some :|

dpb 21 July 2009 03:36 PM

I had to go out - what happened? :mad:

Clarebabes 21 July 2009 03:37 PM

I've known about this for a while and laughed my boobies off. Harmless? I'm not so sure, but it is funny I suppose if you're not the subject of the ridicule :lol1:

unclebuck 21 July 2009 03:55 PM

Tragic

;)

ronjeramy 21 July 2009 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 8834436)
I had to go out - what happened? :mad:

Nothing from what I read, there was a bit of a discusion on who the blog poster was. :)

New_scooby_04 21 July 2009 04:15 PM

Posted on the other thread too

Originally Posted by ronjeramy (Post 8834399)
So do you agree it was over zelus modding? There was nothing wrong with the tread or the link the blog where their was some piss taking, and nothing else? All very light hearted

Of course, it couldn't possibly have been removed by the mods in response to an RTM could it?

I forgot, we're all over-zealous, unreasonable barstewards, who inhibit free speech at every opportunity......My bad! :D

If you think that thread was ok. Here's what you need to do:

1) Get your firm to pay for some webspace

2) Start a forum using their webspace which slags off the company and it's employees

3) Complain when the plug gets pulled by the company... ;)

4) Get fired

5) Buy some webspace, create a forum to say what a buch of barstewards the company that fired you are, and then try and advertise that forum within said company's webspace! :D

Should we let SN publicise a forum started by an individual/group of individuals who were banned for causing nothing but ill-feeling on here. Especially when the purpose of that forum is to continue to berate SN?

Er.......nah, that individual has had quite enough attention on here methinks!

BTW If you haven't guessed: it was me who moved the thread to the Sin Bin! Before you complain, bare in mind that my actions just give that blogger more material for you to laugh at, so I'm really doing them/you a favour.

Do I ever stop giving? :D

Ns04