ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Im after a v9/10 JDM STI (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/773118-im-after-a-v9-10-jdm-sti.html)

subeyman 19 June 2009 02:03 PM

Im after a v9/10 JDM STI

Does anyone know of a v9/10 JDM STI for sale? dont matter where in the country or colour, although white would be good :)
Ive been searching everywhere on the net but 2 no avail. :brickwall

TonyBurns 19 June 2009 02:37 PM

PistonHeads.com :: Speed Matters :)

Tony:)

subeyman 19 June 2009 03:01 PM

Been looking there for about the last 6 weeks :(
No JDM's available, the spec C's r a bit outside my budget so a standard STI is more realistic.
I found one BUT a little problem with it im thinking???

Keighley Trade Sports and Performance

The 54 plate v9 STI £10995

what do ya think?

TonyBurns 19 June 2009 04:05 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek: leave that company well alone! (bad reviews/reports/cars etc)

poo2y 19 June 2009 04:26 PM

Went to have a look a that one , where do I start ? It needs 4 new tyres , new pads and discs all round , all the wheels have kerb marks , one especially bad . It has made a few trips into the scenery judging by the scratches in the paintwork and the missing bit of the rear arch spat . The dash has a gouge in it which doesn't look repairable , plus there is some broken glass in there as well . Walked away rather briskly .

subeyman 19 June 2009 11:20 PM

U forgot to mention the clear indicator missing off the front wing lol
thats what got me thinking, the wing must have been repaired/replaced and the indi wasnt put back on- take a look :)

subeyman 19 June 2009 11:24 PM

anyone thinking of selling theres or know of 1 for sale???
2 months without the scoob :(

poo2y 20 June 2009 09:04 AM

I see what you mean , we spent an hour looking at it and didn't spot that , mind you there was an awful lot of other things wrong to look at . Just looked on the k-t-c site and it's now sold , I pity the fool !

subeyman 20 June 2009 09:39 AM

was u looking for a JDM Blobeye? did u find 1?
Theres a few on 'TRADECARVIEW' just for examples, but importing 1 seems a bit too much hassle e.g. prices r similar to over here and u cant look over the car plus import costs and then getting it road worthy??

subeyman 20 June 2009 11:48 AM

Anyone thinking of selling there scoob or know of any for sale??

poo2y 20 June 2009 02:59 PM

Yes I was looking for a jdm sti blob , couldn't find the right one for a long time . Got one now , 1st owner in uk, 8000 miles on the clock , basically a new car . Very pleased with it .

TurboAndy 20 June 2009 05:58 PM

Im after a blob sti JDM and in white.

Im going to get one imported.

subeyman 20 June 2009 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by poo2y (Post 8776513)
Yes I was looking for a jdm sti blob , couldn't find the right one for a long time . Got one now , 1st owner in uk, 8000 miles on the clock , basically a new car . Very pleased with it .

lucky bastad lol
im in for the long haul, ive had the uk sti and wanna try jdm, is there a noticable difference with the jdm?

KAS35RSTI 20 June 2009 06:06 PM

anywhere near bradford is dodgy lol

subeyman 20 June 2009 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by TurboAndy (Post 8776761)
Im after a blob sti JDM and in white.

Im going to get one imported.

Def White, they look the part just dunno if/when 1 will come up, just gotta play the waiting game, good luck :)

ze4s 20 June 2009 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by poo2y (Post 8776022)
I see what you mean , we spent an hour looking at it and didn't spot that , mind you there was an awful lot of other things wrong to look at . Just looked on the k-t-c site and it's now sold , I pity the fool !

I went up to look at one, they wouldnt even let me test it.

What sane person is going to hand over £10k with even a test drive?

They were quite rude as well

TonyBurns 20 June 2009 08:52 PM

Have you seen this one in the for sale section?

https://www.scoobynet.com/private-sa...3-wr-blue.html

stevewrxwagon 20 June 2009 10:50 PM

yhpm

poo2y 21 June 2009 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by ze4s (Post 8776893)
I went up to look at one, they wouldnt even let me test it.

What sane person is going to hand over £10k with even a test drive?

They were quite rude as well

Quite rude ! that's an understatement , the "salesperson" will hardly give you the time of day , won't look you in the eye if he does decide to speak to you, and when you dare ask for a test drive he gives you a look of absolute contempt and refuses with a mumble of disdain . Why I even bothered going there after reading all the negative posts on here is beyond me . We did have rather nice fish and chips on the way home though so not a complete waste of a day .

Do you get a warranty ? Yes , see the end of the road thats where it ends !!