ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   How do you like to make contact? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/771358-how-do-you-like-to-make-contact.html)

Aztec Performance Ltd 10 June 2009 05:44 PM

How do you like to make contact?

Following on from the feedback in the last poll on how you would like to pay, we listened and introduced PayPal :thumb:

We are always looking for areas on which to improve upon.

We currently don't have a telephone number for retail customers to call us on and were considering it.

How do you like best to contact us or other parts supplier?

Aztec Performance Ltd - ONLINE STORE - BEST UK PRICES GAURANTEED!
Current Discount Codes/Offers:
  • OEM Spec Brake Discs from £47.99
  • OEM Spec Brake Pads from £24.99
  • Extra £10 OFF Rays Lightweight Lock Nuts = SNEXTRA10%RAYS
  • 10% OFF Performance Friction Brakes = (NO CODE NEEDED)
  • FREE Delivery on Phormula Knock Analysers = SNKS3KS4FDEL
  • Super HID Group Buy (£25 OFF) = SNBULKGB0606

PayPal now accepted :thumb:

Aztec Performance - SUPER HIDS - FOR YOUR DRIVING SAFETY - Select your kit

ryan33hks 10 June 2009 06:04 PM

Email or phone for me :)

chocolate_o_brian 10 June 2009 06:50 PM

I would never buy anything from anyone without a legitimate phone number to contact, so I would suggest thats a priority :)

Aztec Performance Ltd 11 June 2009 01:24 PM

Fair point, although we are very sharp on comms.

A telephone line for retail customers is in the pipeline and may add a "request callback" page on the website for now.

chocolate_o_brian 11 June 2009 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by BOB'5 (Post 8759208)
Fair point, although we are very sharp on comms.

A telephone line for retail customers is in the pipeline and may add a "request callback" page on the website for now.

Sorry to sound "les miserables", but a callback service would put me off even more personally. Whats the point if you're (as in the customer) is busy? Does the callback thing, gets a call in 30mins, 1 hours or whatever when he/she is uber busy.

Simply easier to be able to ring up, have a bit of banter on the phone and speak to a human being, order your parts and give you details. Jobs a good 'un, or thats how I prefer to operate anywho.

Just my opinion Bob :)

Aztec Performance Ltd 15 June 2009 01:49 PM

All taken onboard :thumb:

New_scooby_04 15 June 2009 01:56 PM

Personally, as long as inquiries are dealt with promptly, I'm not too bothered.

E.g. I made an E-mail inquiry to one of the major players on SN about a week ago (probably about £600 for them potentially) and have yet to receive a reply. I got an automated holding PM immediately after and that's it. Fair enough, I could just phone, but it does put you off somewhat when you feel like the people at the other end can't be bothered or are too busy to deal with you, as they haven't responded to the initial inquiry. As a customer, you don't want to feel like YOU are having to chase people to purchase something off them!

The short lesson is: don't provide a means of contact that you can't/don't want to maintain adequately - it does get customers' backs up!

Rant over :)

chocolate_o_brian 15 June 2009 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04 (Post 8766461)
Personally, as long as inquiries are dealt with promptly, I'm not too bothered.

E.g. I made an E-mail inquiry to one of the major players on SN about a week ago (probably about £600 for them potentially) and have yet to receive a reply. I got an automated holding PM immediately after and that's it. Fair enough, I could just phone, but it does put you off somewhat when you feel like the people at the other end can't be bothered or are too busy to deal with you, as they haven't responded to the initial inquiry. As a customer, you don't want to feel like YOU are having to chase people to purchase something off them!

The short lesson is: don't provide a means of contact that you can't/don't want to maintain adequately - it does get customers' backs up!

Rant over :)

100% with you on that one, hense why I like to ring and speak over the phone. Plus if it's a specific part bespoke to my car, I like to double check the correct bits are being sent. Via email or online order forms, this can easily be buggered up by gremlins or at your end. But if your blabbering away to a lady/gent on the phone, generally you're gonna spot any potential mistakes.

Anyways, I'm friendly so take offence people don't wanna talk to me :D:D

Aztec Performance Ltd 03 September 2009 01:07 PM

Telephone line now added :thumb:

(See signature)

ScoobyNudge 03 September 2009 06:13 PM

telephone email for me

Aztec Performance Ltd 07 September 2009 04:34 PM

Free delivery on everything this week too :thumb: