ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   PAEDO SEX OFFENDERS GETTING COMMUNITY SENTENCES. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/768932-paedo-sex-offenders-getting-community-sentences.html)

j4ckos mate 29 May 2009 12:36 PM

PAEDO SEX OFFENDERS GETTING COMMUNITY SENTENCES.

One in 12 child rapists let off with community punishments as ministers pressure judges | Mail Online

obviously its in the daily mail.

what are we expected to think of the judicial system....

shaggy6 29 May 2009 01:28 PM

think castration is a good idea!!

yoza 29 May 2009 01:39 PM

Think coming around to my house and chopping some trees down before the Everton game is a good idea.

Leslie 29 May 2009 02:34 PM

This sort of thing is a result of the PC Plonking slap on the wrist sentences being handed out, thus providing no kind of deterrent to such shameful crimes. Since this useless bunch of self seeking prats have refused after 12 years to provide any extra prisons to take care of the increased and ongoing crime wave they now force the judiciary to give laughable punishments which allow the criminals to just keep on offending!

It is yet another indication that they have no sense of responsibility to the safety of the public, they are too busy feathering their own nests etc.

Les :(

_Meridian_ 29 May 2009 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 8732675)
Since this useless bunch of self seeking prats have refused after 12 years to provide any extra prisons to take care of the increased and ongoing crime wave

There are about twice as many prison spaces as under the last Tory government. Apart from that, nice rant.

M

Leslie 29 May 2009 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ (Post 8732830)
There are about twice as many prison spaces as under the last Tory government. Apart from that, nice rant.

M

I like a nice rant :)

Why are they running out of places in the prisons?

Les

_Meridian_ 30 May 2009 06:03 AM

Because as well as having twice as many prison places as the Tories, they have more than twice as many prisoners.

M

The Zohan 30 May 2009 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ (Post 8732830)

M

Oh that's alright then...oh no...it's not enough! I am sure this makes great reading at a cabinate meeting or as a newsbeat soundbite and when ticking the box on the form but the reality is not enough prisons/places for prisoners who should be locked away from the public.

We have more crime/population commiting crime funnily enough!

Part of the answer is to build more prisons, not in the reactive way NL have almost failed to do.

Of all the types crimes Paedofiles should be locked away as should murderers, rapists serious violent/sexual offenders - not fecking difficult to work out and not exaclty rocket science is it.

People commit crime and should do time as part of the punishment, n ot OK you can go out on Parole because we do not have space - sets a fine example doesn't it.

As for Paedos - lobotomise - job done!

j4ckos mate 30 May 2009 10:18 AM

i have to say, i wonder if they are all in on it,
most human beings get their stumach turned by it, yet the sentencing guidelines and the punishment recieved seems so lax,

Nat 30 May 2009 10:40 AM

When I was doing community service we had an old boy working with us who was well shifty like. When we asked him what he'd done he said he rather not say. He was just odd and blatantly a wrongun. So we all assumed he was a paedo and he accidently fell into the reservoir (banging his face on the dam a few times on the way in) that we were working at. Full blessing of the officer in charge. Then he/we found out he was a benefit fiddler not a kiddy fiddler. Oops.

chocolate_o_brian 30 May 2009 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8734227)
When I was doing community service we had an old boy working with us who was well shifty like. When we asked him what he'd done he said he rather not say. He was just odd and blatantly a wrongun. So we all assumed he was a paedo and he accidently fell into the reservoir (banging his face on the dam a few times on the way in) that we were working at. Full blessing of the officer in charge. Then he/we found out he was a benefit fiddler not a kiddy fiddler. Oops.

:lol1: Thats cruel

Nat 30 May 2009 10:44 AM

Such is life ;)

chocolate_o_brian 30 May 2009 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8734236)
Such is life ;)

The swim comment was funnier :D

Nat 30 May 2009 11:30 AM

And more incriminating :lol1:

Leslie 30 May 2009 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ (Post 8734054)
Because as well as having twice as many prison places as the Tories, they have more than twice as many prisoners.

M

Why do you think that is so then? Is it perhaps because of the fact that they can't bring themselves to punish a criminal and take it out on the law abiding ones of us instead should we accidentally make a minor mistake or be so previous as to actually try to defend ourselves and our property against the crims?

Or do you think it is all down to the mass uncontrolled immigration that they have encourarged for so long?

Oh dear, there goes another rant! How very unfair of me.

Les

_Meridian_ 30 May 2009 04:19 PM

I have no idea why they are in prison and care rather less. As for uncontrolled immigration, it's being going on since at least the 1950s.

M

Leslie 31 May 2009 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ (Post 8734664)
I have no idea why they are in prison and care rather less. As for uncontrolled immigration, it's being going on since at least the 1950s.

M

There you go, thats the attitude of your heroes. They just don't care about this country or its people and never have!

Les :(