ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   me ma had a luckey escape (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/766137-me-ma-had-a-luckey-escape.html)

amego 15 May 2009 07:24 PM

me ma had a luckey escape

shes a driving instructor teaching a lad thay indicaterd and turned right and a biker decided to overtake then took the front end of the car of sending the rider 100 foot down the road he was ok later found out he was a wanted man with no insurance and no liscence

ScoobyNudge 15 May 2009 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by amego (Post 8705281)
shes a driving instructor teaching a lad thay indicaterd and turned right and a biker decided to overtake then took the front end of the car of sending the rider 100 foot down the road he was ok later found out he was a wanted man with no insurance and no liscence

well thank **** your mam and the student are ok!
And to the wanted guy IMO he got what he deserved what goes around comes around!
Your mum deserves a crimestoppers award!:notworthy

Cannon Fodder 15 May 2009 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by amego (Post 8705281)

I am relieved that your mother and her student were unhurt and were able to walk away from the accident. :)

The toerag who caused the accident will probably just get a slap on the wrist; community service or a couple of weeks in prison plus a driving ban which is no good if you are prepared to take to the road with no insurance or licence. :mad: :wall:

DYL 4N 16 May 2009 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 8705564)

The toerag who caused the accident will probably just get a slap on the wrist; community service or a couple of weeks in prison plus a driving ban which is no good if you are prepared to take to the road with no insurance or licence. :mad: :wall:

It was a guy on a bike not a VW toerag.:cuckoo::norty::lol:

Glad everyones ok (in the car)

How will she get the money back for the damage now?

Cannon Fodder 16 May 2009 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by DYL 4N (Post 8706188)
It was a guy on a bike not a VW toerag.:cuckoo::norty::lol:

Glad everyones ok (in the car)

How will she get the money back for the damage now?

Ok Ok I should have spelt it TOWRAG, the joke is at my expense. :Whatever_

ScoobyNudge 17 May 2009 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 8706234)
Ok Ok I should have spelt it TOWRAG, the joke is at my expense. :Whatever_

:lol: let us know how it goes hope he/she gets a stiff sentance! with no lube!:thumb:

ryan33hks 17 May 2009 10:48 PM

He had it coming to him :)

Gazz300 20 May 2009 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by ryan33hks (Post 8709513)
He had it coming to him :)

I think All motor cyclists who overtake down the the outside past junctions deserve it (as long as people indicate). Turn right, Think Bike. Well only to see who you can take out...