ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Bugs / Feature Requests Archive (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-archive-429/)
-   -   No Plus member banner after upgrading membership (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-archive-429/765404-no-plus-member-banner-after-upgrading-membership.html)

dazdavies 12 May 2009 11:48 AM

No Plus member banner after upgrading membership

Hi Guys and girls,

I finally got round to renewing my + membership last night. I paid my £12 via pay pal but I've yet to see the access all areas banner under my username?????

Markus 13 May 2009 07:04 PM

Click this and it will show you what groups you are a member of, plus it allows you to select which one you will be identified as being a member of.

The current setting will probably be something like "Full Member - Blue Club Member", but you may well have others there too, and one of them may be for the full on Plus membership, in which case, select that option and click "Update Display Group" and see if that makes a difference.

mickywrx 13 May 2009 07:32 PM

Plus Member badge should be instantaneous. Has nothing to do with the display grouping or orange or blue club banners.

mickywrx 13 May 2009 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Markus (Post 8700967)
Click this

Also Plus Member was removed from that because it caused a glitch where people, myself included could have 2 plus member badges. :(

Evolution Stu 13 May 2009 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by dazdavies (Post 8697854)
Hi Guys and girls,

I finally got round to renewing my + membership last night. I paid my £12 via pay pal but I've yet to see the access all areas banner under my username?????

Hi Daz,
Normally this is caused when you pay by E-Cheque. Can you check on the confirmation E-Mail to see what method was used please?

Sonic' 14 May 2009 05:39 PM

Selective answering of questions again I see Stu

Can I now have a refund of my membership please, enough is enough

Evolution Stu 14 May 2009 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 8702918)
Selective answering of questions again I see Stu

Can I now have a refund of my membership please, enough is enough

Sorry, I have answered the questions posed on this topic. :wonder:

dazdavies 15 May 2009 07:04 PM

Hi Stu Thanks for looking into this.

I can confirm it was an Instant paypal payment with funds being taken straight away. For a 1 off payment of £12. It was not an E-cheque.

It has given me all the necessary access to forums that are closed to normal members. I just don't have my badge :)

Evolution Stu 15 May 2009 09:56 PM

Hi Daz i have flagged this with the techteam as all permissions look correct so may be to do with the new membership scheme that were introduced.

richiewong 19 May 2009 08:42 PM

So after losing my double badge, I now lose both despite the fact I've paid up before it ran out and have been a +member from its conception:rolleyes:

Any answer when I'll get this little badge back?

richiewong 19 May 2009 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Proof of payment

richiewong 20 May 2009 07:55 PM

Hooray!

Evolution Stu 20 May 2009 07:58 PM

This should be sorted now guys. Apologies for the delay, was a wierd template error.

dazdavies 20 May 2009 09:45 PM

Nice one, Thankyou.

mickywrx 20 May 2009 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by richiewong (Post 8713712)
So after losing my double badge, I now lose both despite the fact I've paid up before it ran out and have been a +member from its conception:rolleyes:

Any answer when I'll get this little badge back?

It's a flaming joke Richie.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...e_SNbadges.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Evolution Stu 20 May 2009 11:15 PM

I wont even grace your $hitty PM with a reply.
You can explain in public what your problem with that picture is?

mickywrx 20 May 2009 11:18 PM

Read the fecking quote before being an arse!

And work it out for yourself, it's rather plain to see! :rolleyes:

Evolution Stu 20 May 2009 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 8716428)
Read the fecking quote before being an arse!

And work it out for yourself, it's rather plain to see! :rolleyes:

Open your eyes before being an arse. He hasnt lost both at all, he has one, like the rest of us, so your quote is out of date.

So what your saying is you would like the other guy in the picture to lose his second one too. Not a problem, I will arrange it when i have nothing better to do than deal with graphics issues like this.

mickywrx 20 May 2009 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Stu @ Internet Brands (Post 8716449)
Open your eyes before being an arse. He hasnt lost both at all, he has one, like the rest of us, so your quote is out of date.

So what your saying is you would like the other guy in the picture to lose his second one too. Not a problem, I will arrange it when i have nothing better to do than deal with graphics issues like this.

You really are a bell end!

Me and Richie had 2 SN+ badges, because of a glitch that IB(couldn't organise a drink in a brewery) had supposedly fixed.

Richie, I would guess, only posted on this as he'd lost his remaining SN+ badge, because of IB incompetence.

I highlight something that is glitched, which is IB incompetance.. yet I'm the arse because you can't put 2 and 2 together. When it's staring you in the face. <shakes head>

With the least of respect, well, where should I start?

I don't like you Stewart, aye that's how your names spelt, not Stuart!

You're just a lap dog for IB.

IF you had any clout the go to last post would be fixed, the unread posts in bold would be fixed.

You can say until you're blue in the face, that it's intentional, but, it worked for SN users. IB changed it and broke it. Redeem yourself and put it right.

FWIW, I think Mike Ashley is worse than you, so it's not all bad.

Evolution Stu 20 May 2009 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 8716477)
You really are a bell end!

Me and Richie had 2 SN+ badges, because of a glitch that IB(couldn't organise a drink in a brewery) had supposedly fixed.

Richie, I would guess, only posted on this as he'd lost his remaining SN+ badge, because of IB incompetence.

I highlight something that is glitched, which is IB incompetance.. yet I'm the arse because you can't put 2 and 2 together. When it's staring you in the face. <shakes head>

With the least of respect, well, where should I start?

I don't like you Stewart, aye that's how your names spelt, not Stuart!

You're just a lap dog for IB.

IF you had any clout the go to last post would be fixed, the unread posts in bold would be fixed.

You can say until you're blue in the face, that it's intentional, but, it worked for SN users. IB changed it and broke it. Redeem yourself and put it right.

FWIW, I think Mike Ashley is worse than you, so it's not all bad.

You and Richie had two badges due to a glitch. Which was fixed on both your accounts as those were the only accounts we saw the glitch with. Now Ive seen a third thanks to you and fixed that too. Are you truly so bothered about the extra free badge that its got you all upset and crying like this?

As for your insults, nobody would ever say I didn't give you more than enough leeway mate. Enjoy your time away.

richiewong 21 May 2009 07:57 PM

Crikey Moses, it's all kicked off in here.

All I wanted was my + badge:eek:

IB Adrian 22 May 2009 12:16 AM

You don't have to pay to post, but you have the option if you would like to support Scoobynet :)

Sonic' 22 May 2009 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by IB Adrian (Post 8718578)
You don't have to pay to post, but you have the option if you would like to support Scoobynet :)

Im still waiting for a refund on my membership as its worth nothing, I get nothing for it, I dont even get my question answered about what we get for it

Evolution Stu 22 May 2009 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 8718589)
Im still waiting for a refund on my membership as its worth nothing, I get nothing for it, I dont even get my question answered about what we get for it

Who have you asked for a refund and where have you asked questions?

StickyMicky 22 May 2009 11:20 AM

Why does Adrians title have a line through it?

is that another bug :D

Evolution Stu 22 May 2009 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky (Post 8719040)
Why does Adrians title have a line through it?

is that another bug :D

His title? Sorry, what do you mean?

Markus 22 May 2009 12:03 PM

Stu,
He's referring to the underline on Adrian's name, which, as it's a smaller font is probably causing it to look as though it's striking through his "member title", thus it looks like IB Staff has a line through it.

Evolution Stu 22 May 2009 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Markus (Post 8719124)
Stu,
He's referring to the underline on Adrian's name, which, as it's a smaller font is probably causing it to look as though it's striking through his "member title", thus it looks like IB Staff has a line through it.

Interesting, looks fine on mine. XPPro - IE 7.

https://www.scoobynet.com/attachment...1&d=1242990524

ALi-B 22 May 2009 12:42 PM

Does it Firefox Stu; Adrian's user name is a smaller font, somehow the underscore on the hyperlink it comes up as black and strikes through the "IB staff" underneath.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...misc/IBbug.jpg

It sometimes goes ok if you resize the page.

Sonic' 22 May 2009 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Stu @ Internet Brands (Post 8718818)
Who have you asked for a refund and where have you asked questions?

On this very thread, and you even quoted my post !!

I have asked questions on many threads, I even posted a reasonably sized post on your feedback thread dated 1st April, to which other members asked questions, you never posted back on that thread, then it got moved to news and announcements