ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Katie and Peter split (biting lip) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/765243-katie-and-peter-split-biting-lip.html)

sarasquares 11 May 2009 05:47 PM

Katie and Peter split (biting lip)

I cant say i am surprised but half of me believes this is a new publicity stunt.

Katie Price and Peter Andre to split after four years of marriage | Media | guardian.co.uk

Its the kids i feel sorry for, as on her own, Katie/Jordan seems to be too preoccupied with herself to be able to be a good parent :(

I watched the pair of them on tv last week and was again gob smacked at what she gets away with. She is one nasty cow, telling everyone in ear shot that, SHE is the one earning the money :nono:

She is a nasty piece of work and i hope Peter sees sense and stays away from the bitch :thumb:

If you was a bloke could you put up with this?
OMG! Peter Andre gives us too much information about Katie Price - mirror.co.uk

Turbohot 11 May 2009 06:10 PM

Sara, some fuddy duddies (like me ;)) here will say " Who gives a flying saucer whether its true or false , anyway? :rolleyes: I prefer my cross words with my cuppa, thank you very glad." :D

Anyway, what gets to my teeth is that they showed off so much before, as if they were the only Romeo and Juliet in love! :rolleyes: I mean, I seriously believed they were gonna go to heaven together. Now we hear that their relationship was very rocky, actually. Jesus!

There's that other celebrity Sir Paul McCartney (sp.)., who is planning to get married again at his ancient age after a nightmare of an experience with his psycho ex. I mean, he just doesn't learn, does he? :mad:

BTW, I never knew how nasty Katie was :confused: If she is, then he is better without her. But then again, he only became famous again because he married a tart :D He lost his standing in the show world ages ago. He is too good for the tarty show world, anyway. He should never have married her.

I don't know why I am suddenly interested in mediocre and bygone celebs' negative publicity :confused: I think I need to take my tablet :wonder: :D

fatherpierre 11 May 2009 06:18 PM

Katie and Peter split

I don't care.

The Zohan 11 May 2009 06:24 PM

nor me:)!

New_scooby_04 11 May 2009 06:27 PM

Nor I :)

sarasquares 11 May 2009 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 8696328)
Sara, some fuddy duddies (like me ;)) here will say " Who gives a flying saucer whether its true or false , anyway? :rolleyes: I prefer my cross words with my cuppa, thank you very glad." :D

Anyway, what gets to my teeth is that they showed off so much before, as if they were the only Romeo and Juliet in love! :rolleyes: I mean, I seriously believed they were gonna go to heaven together. Now we hear that their relationship was very rocky, actually. Jesus!

There's that other celebrity Sir Paul McCartney (sp.)., who is planning to get married again at his ancient age after a nightmare of an experience with his psycho ex. I mean, he just doesn't learn, does he? :mad:

BTW, I never knew how nasty Katie was :confused: If she is, then he is better without her. But then again, he only became famous again because he married a tart :D He lost his standing in the show world ages ago. He is too good for the tarty show world, anyway. He should never have married her.

I don't know why I am suddenly interested in mediocre and bygone celebs' negative publicity :confused: I think I need to take my tablet :wonder: :D

Its a funny old world swati :lol1:

I only watch their show because there is nothing else to watch on a Thursday but the show doesn't lie. I am only surprised it didn't happen earlier.

More fool Peter if he thought that everything that glitters was gold, blokes are sucked in so easily :cuckoo:

She's so up her own arse even her sh1t has her face on it :lol1:

dpb 11 May 2009 06:31 PM

Who ?

Will 11 May 2009 06:35 PM

One does not give a fook :D

bootsy 11 May 2009 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 8696402)

not me but the wifes gutted:rolleyes:

RyanSTI 11 May 2009 06:41 PM

i do give a ****, but i think its a publicity stunt, following on from the recent tv episode in which they were seen to have an argument.

maby not enough viewers.

Tam the bam 11 May 2009 06:43 PM

OMG this is terrible news, I'm utterly gutted and shocked, I don't think I can cope with this! I'm off to phone Samaritans..

cossie-nutter 11 May 2009 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 8696267)
I cant say i am surprised but half of me believes this is a new publicity stunt.

Dam you women that's what I was going to say! :lol1:

Totally agree all a stunt and all we need now is for someone to push the sad tw@ts over a cliff! "We can all live and pray" :thumb:

I would love to smack her in the face with my shovel! :D (Not the boobs or it will bounce back! :freak3:)

cossie-nutter 11 May 2009 06:48 PM

She gave loads ask the football team! :lol1:

dpb 11 May 2009 06:48 PM

Tam - im not sure theyll have you :Suspiciou

cossie-nutter 11 May 2009 06:48 PM

She gave loads ask the football team! :king:

nik52wrx 11 May 2009 08:05 PM

Just had a look in my crystal ball and they get back together.
Oh and by the way, OK magazine have the whole thing covered in a photo shoot on some exotic island for a million quid.......:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

cossie-nutter 11 May 2009 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by nik52wrx (Post 8696666)
Just had a look in my crystal ball and they get back together.
Oh and by the way, OK magazine have the whole thing covered in a photo shoot on some exotic island for a million quid.......:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Spot on sounds about right! :thumb::D

SCOsazOBY 11 May 2009 08:19 PM

I like them because despite all the money and lifestyle etc they have, at the end of the day they are just a normal couple having normal arguments like everybody else.

sarasquares 11 May 2009 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by SCOsazOBY (Post 8696717)
they are just a normal couple having normal arguments like everybody else.

NORMAL??? :eek2: :lol1:

M444GY 11 May 2009 08:47 PM

mysterious girl i wanna get close to you :D

sarasquares 11 May 2009 08:49 PM

Your Insania :D

Dan Gleebits 11 May 2009 08:55 PM

This IS the couple that seek attention at every turn isnt it?
Hasn't he got an ALBUM coming out? isnt she writing ANOTHER book or something?

The Dogs B******s 11 May 2009 08:57 PM

Gutted:p

StickyMicky 11 May 2009 09:00 PM

Saw some pictures in the paper today i think?

she was slobbering over some bloke in a club when drunk, so i can only assume that Mr Andre has kicked her flaps into touch for being a bit of a skank.

Tam the bam 11 May 2009 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 8696446)
Tam - im not sure theyll have you :Suspiciou

:p:D

wayne9t9 11 May 2009 09:13 PM

She dont drink much.....

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03...XP_450x350.jpg

She spills most of it.......

Jamz3k 11 May 2009 09:34 PM

i personally think Jordan looks like a horse faces ****ed up lipped slapper. On the other hand i think Pete Andre is a genuine nice guy who deserves to do well in life but unfortunately because he is a nice guy he gets walked all over.

The fella can defo do better than Katie Price.

Hysteria1983 11 May 2009 10:08 PM

I agree that it is a publicity stunt. her pop at breaking the U S of A, so they are trying to entice some people to take notice of them over here.
What gets my back up is that 3 weeks ago they were planning another baby, and now 'apparently' they are splitting up. I can imagine they will both announce a baby on the way next moth. Poor kids, they deserve better.

Bubba po 11 May 2009 10:32 PM

So they've requested that the media respect their privacy during this difficult time, have they? Well why have they announced their separation, then? There ought to be a total news embargo on those talentless cvnts. Although, it takes something like this to get Swine flu off of the front pages. :rolleyes:

Tam the bam 11 May 2009 11:02 PM

I really can't be arsed with all the celebrityism these days, seems a lot of folk love it though, just look at the magazine sales of things like OK or Heat magazine etc! So what a couple of useless twats have split, who the **** cares!!