ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   PRODRIVE -: PPP for STI7 available yet? (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/76464-prodrive-ppp-for-sti7-available-yet.html)

T5NYW 02 March 2002 02:00 PM

Hi,
I have put this drive train section but may be one for Prodrive to answer:D So Mod if you wish to delete

I have a New prodrive version STI7 on order and wanting to know if and when PPP will be available and what the cost will be.

Tony

Dave T-S 02 March 2002 05:50 PM

Not since I asked Mike last about three days ago;)

It is still being developed, I get the impression we are probably talking about a couple of months at very least before it is finalised/SUK sign it off/it is put in production.....but not speaking on Mike's behalf.....:)

T5NYW 02 March 2002 08:06 PM

Cheers Dave,
That was the impression got from my dealer. I did hear a ickle rumour that Mike Wood got a reliable 320 bhp from the Sti7 motor and would expect 300-305 to be PPP rating :D:D:D ONLY a rumour :rolleyes: as no connection with Subaru or PD. Before I get shot down in flames
Dealers seem a bit in the dark and overcome by the interest in the STI7. No wheels 18" no Eibach's(prodrive approved) no details of other goodies very vague. Bought the fog lights for Prodrive version no Idea whats coming for my £480 :eek: . Fog lights I pessume:D

Tony
Ps thanks for the repley on the other thread:D

[Edited by T5NYW - 3/3/2002 8:07:26 AM]

gregh 04 March 2002 10:18 AM

>> No wheels 18"

rum* stopped by my house on Sunday in his new STi7 sporting 18" gold prodrive wheels.

greg

JohnS 04 March 2002 12:02 PM

Dealers (or IM) have stocks of the 18 inch gold alloys to suit the STi.

I wasn't aware there was a fog lamp kit available for the prodrive style version. Assumed it was still in development.

I know you can buy a fog lamp fitting kit, which would mean you removing the blanking plates permanently. I believe Prodrive were working on a version with would use the same style of blanking plate, but with a hole in the middle for the driving lamps.

Richard Askew 04 March 2002 08:25 PM

I'll keep it here for a bit longer Tony if ok mate?

T5NYW 04 March 2002 09:37 PM

Hi Rik,
Might you and the white abulance be attending Listers meet 28th March Good Friday to open my Birthday Prezzy:D:D:D STi7 :D:D:D:D

boultsy 04 March 2002 10:00 PM

Dave-TS posted a pic of a blue STi7 with fogs on a while back, can't find it though, it was taken at a motorshow somewhere. Looked a bit like the MY01/02 STi7 covers available from DRM.

Still got it dave?

Jza 13 March 2002 03:36 PM

Just remember...

Prodrive announce date of PPP. Add 3 months to that date......

... and then get PPP only after they've fitted them to all the spec ed STI UK's they will doubtlessly release in the next six months ;) Oh - and you'll wait another 2 months to get it fitted....

All the time a certain Prodrive bod will be telling you in a obi-one way "it will be worth the wait"....

:D :D :D

jza

Andy Hamilton 14 March 2002 10:11 AM

boultsy

I sent the pic to Dave, got it from a Jap website last year.
If anyone wants a copy, email me at andy@ibagraphics.co.uk :)

Andy

boultsy 14 March 2002 02:49 PM

Andy

cheers m8

T5NYW 03 April 2002 04:37 PM

Greg,
Sorry suppose I should have said 2 weeks ago they didn't:( now they do then:D:D cheers will have to ask again :D don't think any of the dealers know even half the story:rolleyes:

JohnS,
Yep ordered them 2 weeks ago £483 ish fitted and VAT, and no, I, nor them (listers) have a clue what they look like:( but reckon they come with new barge board covers they think, maybe:eek: It's as bare as the preverbral behind them there covers. not even sure if the come with the £170 mesh covers.

Tony
Only 3weeks 4days 18 hours and 5minutes to go

[Edited by T5NYW - 3/4/2002 5:40:22 PM]

T5NYW 03 May 2002 11:51 AM

Rang dealer today NO Prodrive Fog or Driving lamps available yet:( They have prices but no delivery dates or info:(:( "18" not available yet" I aid there are as you have some:D:D
They said PPP available pos Mid April and they are due the first one out the box :rolleyes:

Tony

[Edited by T5NYW - 3/5/2002 11:51:48 AM]