ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   TUNNEL RUN JUNE 7th 09 THE LIST (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/763848-tunnel-run-june-7th-09-the-list.html)

TingTongPJ 07 June 2009 08:04 PM

fantastic day

nice to meet so many people today had a great time the sound in the tunnel was amazing best £2.80 i have ever spent (shame it cost me so much for the pops and bangs though lol).

thanks for the brew and the hospitality earlier nick appriciated.

i'm well up for the next one.

Sti-Tom 07 June 2009 08:05 PM

yes how funny was the white focus lol

and also the silver evo on the way to the tunnel by the liverpool hosp the drivers face was a picture ha ha ha ha

Razorwrx1 07 June 2009 08:06 PM

It was a great day and the weather didnt spoil it one bit. I am so envious of some of the cars on show! Great bunch of lads and had the pleasure of speaking to quite a few of you.
On a closing note I'd just like to say, no matter how much time, effort and money you spend on your Subaru's you will never own a car as nice as the white Focus whizzing up and down New Brighton front!!!:lol1: What a cock!![/quote]

Same here, as Above.I Really think he thought it sounded Like all of Our's. Shame in it. Poor Git..... Yeah Right.:lol1::lol1::lol1: Put Pic's up Guy's. Haven't Blanked the Licence Plates Off. I'd be here till the Next Run Otherwise. Hope you lot all don't Mind. Top car's You Lot!:cool:

nick172sport 07 June 2009 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by TingTongPJ (Post 8751233)
fantastic day

nice to meet so many people today had a great time the sound in the tunnel was amazing best £2.80 i have ever spent (shame it cost me so much for the pops and bangs though lol).

anytime phil your always welcome tu come tu mine for a brew:thumb:

nick172sport 07 June 2009 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Razorwrx1 (Post 8751243)
It was a great day and the weather didnt spoil it one bit. I am so envious of some of the cars on show! Great bunch of lads and had the pleasure of speaking to quite a few of you.
On a closing note I'd just like to say, no matter how much time, effort and money you spend on your Subaru's you will never own a car as nice as the white Focus whizzing up and down New Brighton front!!!:lol1: What a cock!!

Same here, as Above.I Really think he thought it sounded Like all of Our's. Shame in it. Poor Git..... Yeah Right.:lol1::lol1::lol1: Put Pic's up Guy's. Haven't Blanked the Licence Plates Off. I'd be here till the Next Run Otherwise. Hope you lot all don't Mind. Top car's You Lot!:cool:[/quote]

were are the pics craig

Midnight Runner 07 June 2009 08:20 PM

Top afternoon guys and some very nice cars (I'm thinking S202 from cadsoobies and the two P1's from round here :notworthy).

Ta very much to all who put in the effort to organise it:thumb: :D:D:D

Midnight Runner 07 June 2009 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Y4NDA (Post 8751238)
yes how funny was the white focus lol

and also the silver evo on the way to the tunnel by the liverpool hosp the drivers face was a picture ha ha ha ha

I still want you're nur spec but may have to make to with the baby on board scooby do sticker for the time being :lol1:

Sti-Tom 07 June 2009 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Midnight Runner (Post 8751300)
I still want you're nur spec but may have to make to with the baby on board scooby do sticker for the time being :lol1:

yes paul you will defo need a scooby baby on board sign:)

and am afraid a pram might have to come before a nur spec:thumb:

Midnight Runner 07 June 2009 08:34 PM

:cry::freak3::lol::thumb:

Razorwrx1 07 June 2009 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by nick schofield (Post 8751271)
Same here, as Above.I Really think he thought it sounded Like all of Our's. Shame in it. Poor Git..... Yeah Right.:lol1::lol1::lol1: Put Pic's up Guy's. Haven't Blanked the Licence Plates Off. I'd be here till the Next Run Otherwise. Hope you lot all don't Mind. Top car's You Lot!:cool:

were are the pics craig[/quote]

Lee's put a Thread On the Northen Regional Page. Acouple Further down/up from the Tunnel thread Pal.

mark04sti 07 June 2009 08:44 PM

:brickwall had to work on saturday, didnt get home till 6am sunday. sorry i missed out on this one:mad: i'll drop by the unicorn on the thursday deffo :) i can't believe i missed out on the chatsworth rally show on sat AND the run on sun due to my s£i&ty job:brickwall but the scoob wont insure and fuel itself up no matter how nicely i ask it:)

rsboy22 07 June 2009 09:38 PM

some cracking cars today guys, really enjoyed it, hope someone got some vids of the tunnels :P:luxhello:

nick172sport 07 June 2009 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by rsboy22 (Post 8751566)
some cracking cars today guys, really enjoyed it, hope someone got some vids of the tunnels :P:luxhello:

i have mate do them tomoz:thumb:

rsboy22 07 June 2009 09:52 PM

nice one mate, looking forward to them :P

shaun222 08 June 2009 01:18 PM

Fk me that was fun,think my anti lag will stay off now till the next meet.Cheers guys great day

JP4 08 June 2009 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by TingTongPJ (Post 8751233)
fantastic day

Bloody Chav!! :lol1:

I may join you chaps on the next run with the beast ;)

I hear you got a "nice turbo" on that red classic Mr "T" :D

my06 ppp silver 08 June 2009 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by JP4 (Post 8752910)
Bloody Chav!! :lol1:

I hear you got a "nice turbo" on that red classic Mr "T" :D

:Suspiciou ooh err:wonder: could be a tad controversial:lol1:. its our intention to better the essex scooby crews previous tunnel runs:confused:. decisions .....decisions..... get a big group of you together and i am sure we will find a way of accomodating you, p.s. when up north that makes you a northerner, temporarily of course:hjtwofing.:lol1:

JP4 08 June 2009 06:13 PM

:thumb: ......

Will we need to wear a "Temp Northerner" badge upon our visit?? ;)

my06 ppp silver 08 June 2009 07:04 PM

best mingle and attempt a northern accent, lol.

TingTongPJ 08 June 2009 07:17 PM

I hear you got a "nice turbo" on that red classic Mr "T" :D[/QUOTE]

chav ? this is the north matey you chav's live in the south :D

that dodgy turbo you sold me seems to be holding up so far :p

JP4 08 June 2009 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by TingTongPJ (Post 8753146)

chav ? this is the north matey you chav's live in the south :D

that fantastic turbo you sold me seems to make the car go faster so far :p

:D

andydavies 08 June 2009 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Midnight Runner (Post 8751294)
Top afternoon guys and some very nice cars (I'm thinking S202 from cadsoobies and the two P1's from round here :notworthy).

Ta very much to all who put in the effort to organise it:thumb: :D:D:D

S202 that was me. Great turn out yesterday, more tha I expected, good to meet some new faces.

Andy

rsboy22 08 June 2009 10:29 PM

andy,
dont know much bout 202 what you running with that mate?

cheers

Ian

Midnight Runner 08 June 2009 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by andydavies (Post 8753730)
S202 that was me. Great turn out yesterday, more tha I expected, good to meet some new faces.

Andy

That was wicked :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy mate, a real credit to you. I didn't get a chance to listen to her through the tunnel as you were to far a head of me the second time:o, will have to get over to CADS me thinks

andydavies 08 June 2009 10:56 PM

Ian, below is a link to a Evo Mag review of the S202:

Subaru Impreza | evo Car Reviews | Car Reviews | evo

The starting model for the S202 is a spec c type RA, however most of the important bits were replaced i.e. diffs, suspension, forged alloys (lightweight), uprated ecu, titanium silencer,etc etc. 316bhp standard, but 140kg lighter than standard bugeye. Although mine has been remapped for UK fuel.

Andy

andydavies 08 June 2009 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Midnight Runner (Post 8753877)
That was wicked :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy mate, a real credit to you. I didn't get a chance to listen to her through the tunnel as you were to far a head of me the second time:o, will have to get over to CADS me thinks

Cheers mate, yeah get yourself to the meet this Sunday.

rsboy22 11 June 2009 10:00 PM

nice car andy :). i was behind u on way home on m53 after new brighton run :) hopefully catch u july for a chat :luxhello:

andydavies 13 June 2009 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by rsboy22 (Post 8760254)
nice car andy :). i was behind u on way home on m53 after new brighton run :) hopefully catch u july for a chat :luxhello:

Cheers m8, catch you next time.

Andy