ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Just back from the match (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/761258-just-back-from-the-match.html)

The Dogs B******s 21 April 2009 11:15 PM

Just back from the match

Get in there,a 2-1 win for York against Forest Green :lol1::luxhello:

davegtt 22 April 2009 09:11 AM

Real football ;) :D

Timwinner 22 April 2009 10:09 AM

And it looks like my beloved Woking are going to fold. Unless we can magic up 6 points from the 1 game:wonder::wonder:
Funding looks like it will go as the chairmen has had enough, A stadium like that in a prime Surrey location is worth more as flats than it ever will be as a regional football ground.

Sad day for real football.

The Dogs B******s 22 April 2009 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 8656724)
Real football ;) :D

True:thumb:

The Dogs B******s 22 April 2009 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Timwinner (Post 8656813)
And it looks like my beloved Woking are going to fold. Unless we can magic up 6 points from the 1 game:wonder::wonder:
Funding looks like it will go as the chairmen has had enough, A stadium like that in a prime Surrey location is worth more as flats than it ever will be as a regional football ground.

Sorry to hear that

oxscooby 22 April 2009 06:24 PM

that is sad, you must have made a few quid from us when we came to town a few weeks ago (oxford).
Looks like we're gonna be stuck in this bloody league for another season unless a miracle happens on sunday......:(

FlightMan 22 April 2009 06:25 PM

Tim Buzaglo. :notworthy

davegtt 23 April 2009 09:08 AM

:( sorry to hear about your plight, its the first Ive heard of it.