ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - General (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/)
-   -   BREAKING UK TURBO 2000 WAGON IN 406 SILVER (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/758596-breaking-uk-turbo-2000-wagon-in-406-silver.html)

krisando 26 April 2009 07:35 PM

do you have a fmic?

wazo'swrx 27 April 2009 10:16 AM

How much for the shell ??

Chris.B 27 April 2009 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by krisando (Post 8665745)
do you have a fmic?

No sorry

Originally Posted by wazo'swrx (Post 8666866)
How much for the shell ??

PM sent :thumb:

tye1beast 27 April 2009 10:51 AM

how much for the air idle control valve ?

and the big plastic/rubber pipe that comes off the turbo

The Stitcher 30 April 2009 12:03 AM

hi mate you have pm about the bonnet

340BHP-WRX 02 May 2009 05:57 PM

Has anyone else received parts they've bought :wonder:

peggy 02 May 2009 06:00 PM

Not yet....

340BHP-WRX 02 May 2009 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by peggy (Post 8679055)
Not yet....

How long have you been waiting ?

peggy 02 May 2009 06:14 PM

Just over a week...

340BHP-WRX 02 May 2009 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by peggy (Post 8679081)
Just over a week...

Think youself lucky then !

I've been waiting about 3 weeks. Chris told me he sent mine to the wrong address first,then he was going to deliver it personally to me yesterday but then couldn't so said he would deliver it today. I've waited in all day with no joy,just checked on here and he was online about 4.50 :mad:

Chris,can you PM me and let me know what's going on ASAP as I think i've waited long enough now !

The Stitcher 02 May 2009 08:28 PM

we bought and paid for the bonnet 3 weeks ago was told he was havin trouble getting a courier, then he said he was gonna deliver himself, but didnt turn up, messaged him on wednesday he reckoned he was gonna try another courier...
still nowt so we told him to refund our money he said he couldnt do it till today as he had no money in his paypal account...

just checked, and so far no cash....

if it goes on for longer than a week il paypal claim as im now outta pocket...

340BHP-WRX 02 May 2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 8679298)
we bought and paid for the bonnet 3 weeks ago was told he was havin trouble getting a courier, then he said he was gonna deliver himself, but didnt turn up, messaged him on wednesday he reckoned he was gonna try another courier...
still nowt so we told him to refund our money he said he couldnt do it till today as he had no money in his paypal account...

Sounds the same as what he's done to me :mad:

skid11 02 May 2009 10:39 PM

Had a meeting for the seats today but didnt show.
Had a missed call from a landline but no reply subsequently.

The Stitcher 03 May 2009 08:56 AM

STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND TO MY PAY PAL :mad::mad: NOT HAPPY

Chris.B 03 May 2009 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by 340BHP-WRX (Post 8679089)
Chris,can you PM me and let me know what's going on ASAP as I think i've waited long enough now !

Like I told you, I was going to come today by car (for an apology) along with the other bits I said you could have for free.

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 8679298)

Check my posts mate, been trying to arrange another courier!!!

Originally Posted by skid11 (Post 8679587)
Had a meeting for the seats today but didnt show.
Had a missed call from a landline but no reply subsequently.

The last thing I told you was I could meet about 7-8pm but would ring you in the afternoon - you never picked up, so as far as I was concerned you didn't wanted them... Even tried calling you again this morning.

340BHP-WRX 03 May 2009 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Chris.B (Post 8680236)
Like I told you, I was going to come today by car (for an apology) along with the other bits I said you could have for free.

Check my posts mate, been trying to arrange another courier!!!

The last thing I told you was I could meet about 7-8pm but would ring you in the afternoon - you never picked up, so as far as I was concerned you didn't wanted them... Even tried calling you again this morning.

Chris,You told me you were coming Saturday after not turning up Friday. I waited all day and you didn't show.

I've been patient enough with you,i've asked for a refund and now you're refusing that aswell !

Chris.B 03 May 2009 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by 340BHP-WRX (Post 8680243)
Chris,You told me you were coming Saturday after not turning up Friday. I waited all day and you didn't show.

I've been patient enough with you,i've asked for a refund and now you're refusing that aswell !

I told you I couldn't afford to make a 260mile round trip on Friday as I never got my wages and have just bought a house. I had actually filled my car up this morning after getting some cash today.
Like I said, I'll post your stuff Tuesday at the post office.

Chris.B 03 May 2009 12:50 PM

And because I am a reasonable guy, I'm even going to send you the free bits too :)

340BHP-WRX 03 May 2009 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Chris.B (Post 8680266)
I told you I couldn't afford to make a 260mile round trip on Friday as I never got my wages and have just bought a house. I had actually filled my car up this morning after getting some cash today.
Like I said, I'll post your stuff Tuesday at the post office.

Fair enough,after not turning up Friday you explained why you didn't show but then you said you would deliver it Saturday and didn't show again with no explanation !

And how do I know you're even going to post everything on Tuesday ??

Chris.B 03 May 2009 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by 340BHP-WRX (Post 8680275)
Fair enough,after not turning up Friday you explained why you didn't show but then you said you would deliver it Saturday and didn't show again with no explanation !

And how do I know you're even going to post everything on Tuesday ??

I'm pretty sure I never said to you I was coming on Saturday but I did intend on it.
Your just going to have to trust me mate.
I'm not a tw@t mate - I will see you right :thumb:

The Stitcher 03 May 2009 01:02 PM

so why haven't i had a refund as you promised for satarday ?? if you say you got cash now ??? plus why should i check your posts :wonder: i should not have to check you should keep me informed about it so any chance i can have my refund today if you can not get it posted ?

340BHP-WRX 03 May 2009 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Chris.B (Post 8680282)
I'm pretty sure I never said to you I was coming on Saturday but I did intend on it.
Your just going to have to trust me mate.
I'm not a tw@t mate - I will see you right :thumb:

You PM'd me saying you would be down on Saturday,I still have that PM.

On Tuesday then can you PM me the tracking number for the parcel otherwise I want a refund.

Chris.B 03 May 2009 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 8680286)
so why haven't i had a refund as you promised for satarday ?? if you say you got cash now ??? plus why should i check your posts :wonder: i should not have to check you should keep me informed about it so any chance i can have my refund today if you can not get it posted ?

You will get the bonnet this week mate, someone on here has guaranteed me a courier that will take bonnets :thumb:

Chris.B 03 May 2009 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by 340BHP-WRX (Post 8680289)
You PM'd me saying you would be down on Saturday,I still have that PM.

On Tuesday then can you PM me the tracking number for the parcel otherwise I want a refund.

I didn't realise I had said that mate, sorry. I thought I just thought it.

Yes, will send you tracking number.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE MOVE THIS TO PM'S? :thumb:

The Stitcher 03 May 2009 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Chris.B (Post 8680294)
You will get the bonnet this week mate, someone on here has guaranteed me a courier that will take bonnets :thumb:

yes but when this week ??? have you phoned them to make sure ? if so what day are they picking it up?? as im not waiting in all this week for nothing to arrive

Chris.B 03 May 2009 01:16 PM

I'm ringing back on Tuesday

340BHP-WRX 03 May 2009 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Chris.B (Post 8680301)
I didn't realise I had said that mate, sorry. I thought I just thought it.

Yes, will send you tracking number.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE MOVE THIS TO PM'S? :thumb:

Ok,will wait until Tuesday for the tracking number :thumb:

The Stitcher 03 May 2009 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Chris.B (Post 8680316)
I'm ringing back on Tuesday

will wait for your reply and pm tuesday

Browngavin 04 May 2009 07:47 PM

Are the wheels still available?

The Stitcher 05 May 2009 11:23 AM

free bttt and waiting ;)