ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   General Technical (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/)
-   -   miltek exhausts (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/757971-miltek-exhausts.html)

graeme jones 06 April 2009 08:47 PM

miltek exhausts

Hey guys stubbled across the above cat back anyone had experiences with these looked good quality,a neighbour had one on his focus st and rated it running 275bhp from exhaust remap and filter upgrade.

daijones 07 April 2009 01:35 AM

Powerstation use them as standard for all their upgrades:
PowerStation
Also used on the awesome Litchfield Type 25
I've got a milltek exhaust as part of a Powerstation upgrade, very happy with it. It's not the loudest on the market though, depends what you're after

graeme jones 07 April 2009 02:47 PM

dont want an obnoxious ehaust doing some serious reserch before buying as my piper for my fiesta st was ****e

harrisard 07 April 2009 03:02 PM

hi i have a milltek 3" cat back with 3" de-cat down pipe sounds lovely loud enough to be noticed but not too loud!

graeme jones 07 April 2009 03:10 PM

right then guys the powerstation site looks very presentable and proffesional what you all reckon to their stage 1 does it seem a little pricey at £1500 compared to somewhere like scoobyworlds at £1350 anyone had their stage one..whatsort of torque levels would a stage 1 wrx run

Sideways Ste 07 April 2009 03:20 PM

I fitted one of these to a customers Golf GTI and i was very impressed
The fit was perfect,
Exellent build quality and a very wide bore,

Defo recomended by me

2000 sport 07 April 2009 05:04 PM

I have a 3" on mine, with just the PPP sports cat down pipe..

Very impressed with it, had about 5 exhausts on the car before this one.. All the others were louder (too loud) but this is just right, and the car feels much smoother..

Go for it !

lunar tick 07 April 2009 05:27 PM

I have a 3" Miltek with sports cat on my 03STI. Excellent construction, very subtle sound with a good bark when you boot it and easily good enough flow to handle 415bhp that I'm running :)

richie001 07 April 2009 05:41 PM

Had one on my old Turbo 2000 and was really happy with it.Not to loud which makes it neighbour friendly but still keeps the Impreza noise.

daijones 09 April 2009 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by graeme jones (Post 8626424)
right then guys the powerstation site looks very presentable and proffesional what you all reckon to their stage 1 does it seem a little pricey at £1500 compared to somewhere like scoobyworlds at £1350 anyone had their stage one..whatsort of torque levels would a stage 1 wrx run

Got the stage 1 upgrade for my 05 plate WRX, got the 270 brake but afraid can't remember the torque figure. When the 05 car got written off I picked up a second hand 06 plate, 2.5 litre WRX that had the PPP on. I didn't really get on with the PPP map, so I quickly had a Powerstation upgrade put on again. On the 2.5 it gave me 290bhp/330ftlb. Well happy with Powerstation's work personally

BlueBugEye 10 April 2009 08:01 AM

I've got the stage 1 with sportscat on mine, passed MOT when warmed up. Great exhaust quite subtle but purposeful! I had the additional option of an uprated fuel pump fitted along with a 3 port boost solenoid as mine wasn't holding boost properly. Mine made 275.1 on the rollers with torque to match (see my garage for the dyno chart). The car is far more driveable now.