ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Back to buisness!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/757413-back-to-buisness.html)

Aaron1978 04 April 2009 11:34 AM

Back to buisness!!

Its been far to quiet in here during the international break, so get your gloves back on :fight:

United, Chelsea and Liverpool to all win this weekend, though Newcastle might grab a point against Chelsea. Chelsea 2-1

Villa needed the break as much as united, so this could be a close game which i think United will just edge. United 2-0

Liverpool on current form should ease past Fulham, but Fulham are not playing that bad either but still expect Pool to win. Pool 3-1

Aaron:thumb:

Gav 04 April 2009 01:06 PM

I have a feeling Fulham will turn Liverpool over. They will be on a high after beating Utd:)

Could be much the same at Newcastle who must be on a high with Shearer taking over. Confidence boost for that alone so should be a good game.

I think the Int break will have done Utd the world of good as they were just hitting a rocky patch and this may have just settled the ship. It will still be a tough game against Villa though:)

yellowvanman 04 April 2009 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 8620394)
I have a feeling Fulham will turn Liverpool over. They will be on a high after beating Utd:)

Could be much the same at Newcastle who must be on a high with Shearer taking over. Confidence boost for that alone so should be a good game.

I think the Int break will have done Utd the world of good as they were just hitting a rocky patch and this may have just settled the ship. It will still be a tough game against Villa though:)

I'm sure you're right, but looking forward to my first trip to Old Trafford for a couple of years :D

Aaron1978 05 April 2009 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by yellowvanman (Post 8621122)
I'm sure you're right, but looking forward to my first trip to Old Trafford for a couple of years :D

i guess you'll have enjoyed that one mate:thumb:

I was swearing at the tv yesterday after Liverpools late winner, but what a late winner it was from Macheda. :luxhello:

Gav 05 April 2009 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by yellowvanman (Post 8621122)

Go back more often;) :thumb:

STi wanna Subaru 05 April 2009 06:38 PM

Villa deserved something from that but I wont complain.

pete higham 05 April 2009 08:18 PM

thank god for that!!

i was sh1tting myself lol

yellowvanman 06 April 2009 12:01 AM

Only just got in, 500 mile round trip for me.

Was really worried that I had waste loads of £ and a day, but what a finish.

The crowd didn't stop singing all the way out and up Sir Matt busby Way.

The most fitting being, That's why we're champions, that's why we're champions, etc.

The complete transformation from despondent to euphoric made it even better, now do I really have to give these season tickets back? :D