ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC to BTCC October 4th 2009 (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/756618-esc-to-btcc-october-4th-2009-a.html)

GeorgeM 05 October 2009 11:20 AM

Great day, thanks all.

Glad mum & baby are ok

Thanks Matt for your chefing :notworthy

Only one thing could have been better, where were all the scoobs ??
only 5 turned up, + 3 non scoobs. Even Vauxhall managed better than that

Seems a bit of a poor turn out :(

GeorgeM

V4JDMSTi 05 October 2009 11:26 AM

Yup I need a different bbq so that we don't have to take the van and the scoob can come to play. :luxhello: Might have a few more for the first round next year :D

NickBes 05 October 2009 01:11 PM

any pics yet anyone? :lol1:

Milamber 05 October 2009 01:26 PM

sounds like you all had a great time :thumb:

V4JDMSTi 05 October 2009 01:37 PM

A special mention I've just remembered. I can't believe I forgot (slaps rist). A huge thanks to Coz. Wow that girl can cook. Those home made (read best part inch thick!) chocolate and cherry & wallnut cookies were to die for!

They make awesome dunkers and they nearly made it into a pitta bread instead of the kebab meet :D You've got a job for life there girl.

NickBes 05 October 2009 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 8980417)
A special mention I've just remembered. I can't believe I forgot (slaps rist). A huge thanks to Coz. Wow that girl can cook. Those home made (read best part inch thick!) chocolate and cherry & wallnut cookies were to die for!

They make awesome dunkers and they nearly made it into a pitta bread instead of the kebab meet :D You've got a job for life there girl.

Well said Matt :thumb:

Those cherry & wallnut ones :luvlove:

Supercue 05 October 2009 09:13 PM

What a cracking day:thumb:
Plato was just outstanding:notworthy:notworthy and not just on the track, posing for a piccy and signing an RAC cap

Originally Posted by NickBes (Post 8980358)
any pics yet anyone? :lol1:

Only just finished work so not tonight lol ;)

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 8980393)
sounds like you all had a great time :thumb:

You really did miss a cracking day out, I hope the Wedding and reception all went well ;)

Originally Posted by NickBes (Post 8980444)
Well said Matt :thumb:

Those cherry & wallnut ones :luvlove:

Thanks to those wonderful cakes I must of put on the half stone I lost lol. Glad you're not my Daughter Coz as I'd weigh about 30 stone with you around lol. Obviously it had nothing to do with the Bacon Rolls, awesome Cheeseburgers and Kebab meat by our Chef Extroadinaire:norty::top:

George you're right it was a shame we didn't have more Scoobs but the company was still awesome. Talking of which great to see Mick and meet Simon:thumb:

Kev, glad to hear everyones OK I'm sure it won't be long now ;)

Matt sorry to hear you had problems with the van, glad you got it sorted;)
Thanks for the cooking and the sauce:notworthy:D

Roll on next years Brands Hatch extravaganza lol;)

Arkwright 05 October 2009 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Supercue (Post 8981420)
Talking of which great to see Mick and meet Simon:thumb:

Awww shucks you`ve met me before. LOL :thumb:

V4JDMSTi 06 October 2009 09:41 AM

Van problem was quite funny as it goes. Almost as funny as that quote of the day early on ;)

Where we had the kettle in the back of the van the interior light had been on all day and run the battery almost flat. Ark's quick thinking of letting it roll down the Southbank and popping the clutch up to bump start it done the trick. :thumb: Never knew you could bump start a diesel. Just didn't turn it off until I got home. Was fine yesterday :D

Supercue 06 October 2009 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Arkwright (Post 8981548)
Awww shucks you`ve met me before. LOL :thumb:

:thumb::D:thumb: