ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Jeremy Kyle .... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/756612-jeremy-kyle.html)

SunnySideUp 31 March 2009 02:16 PM

Jeremy Kyle ....

Is this a poor Drama series?

Please tell me that these people do not actually exsist? They are actors, yes?

These scum cannot be walking around unsupervised, surely ...

davegtt 31 March 2009 02:31 PM

The scum on that program is the hypocrite Jeremy Kyle

sarasquares 31 March 2009 02:31 PM

makes great tv though :D

I have to leave the door open when i have a bath so i don't miss any.

Tell you what, its a great feeling knowing that there are people worse off than yourself :thumb:

SJ_Skyline 31 March 2009 02:34 PM

Pete,

You can draw strength from the fact that no matter how down you get, how low you feel, how bad your lot in life may be at a particular point in time there will ALWAYS be someone on the Jeremy Kyle show who will make you think "Thank Christ I'm not like that!" ;)

SunnySideUp 31 March 2009 02:37 PM

:lol:

Nat 31 March 2009 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 8612624)
The scum on that program is the hypocrite Jeremy Kyle

Lol, why's he a hypocrite?

davyboy 31 March 2009 02:42 PM

Watching it now.

I went in to our town centre today and used the bus station. Now I know where they recruit....what a bunch of drongos.

Nat 31 March 2009 02:53 PM

I'll see you all Jezza Kyle and raise you Maury Povich - it's what Kyle's show is based on but Kyle's is soft compared to it....it's on one of the Sky chanels every day ;)

cster 31 March 2009 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8612597)

I think you will find they are the product of the welfare state.
Think of J Kyle show as your personal dividend;)

davegtt 31 March 2009 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8612643)
Lol, why's he a hypocrite?

The way he talks to people on that show when hes led more than a colourful life himself. Had a bad gambling habit, stealing of his wife, running up 000's in debts from her accounts.

Hes a pr!ck anyway IMO :D

Nat 31 March 2009 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 8612703)
The way he talks to people on that show when hes led more than a colourful life himself. Had a bad gambling habit, stealing of his wife, running up 000's in debts from her accounts.

Hes a pr!ck anyway IMO :D

He is an infuriating pr1ck that's for sure.

Where did you read about that stuff?

Last i heard the red tops and goss mags were all employing PI's and dirt diggers to try to find something on him for an expose but they'd failed to find anything :(

Dedrater 31 March 2009 04:05 PM

At what point when you are arguing with your missus do you turn round and say "right, we will get Jeremy Kyle to sort this out" I just don't understand how you get to that stage.

davegtt 31 March 2009 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8612708)

Last i heard the red tops and goss mags were all employing PI's and dirt diggers to try to find something on him for an expose but they'd failed to find anything :(

RedTops didnt look hard enough then. Daily Mail found some dirt

'He lied... he called me a slut. Jeremy Kyle could be a guest on his own show, ' claims first wife | Mail Online

GC8WRX 31 March 2009 04:13 PM

Id love to kick the **** out of him, his attitude would get him hospitalised where im from, he needs bringing down a peg or two!

Torquemada 31 March 2009 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8612708)

I'm ashamed to say I say an episode once and he talked about not being the most pure of souls and touched on his gambling etc.

I really do not like the man, he just grates me bigstyle.
All these shows have an element of fiction in them afaik, although the scum that appear on the show really are just that.

MissyV 31 March 2009 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8612663)
I'll see you all Jezza Kyle and raise you Maury Povich - it's what Kyle's show is based on but Kyle's is soft compared to it....it's on one of the Sky chanels every day ;)

That is SO true...Maury is jokes!

Nat 31 March 2009 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by MissyV (Post 8612822)
...Maury is jokes!

I'm sorry, i don't talk jive ;)

Timwinner 31 March 2009 04:40 PM

I heard on some show like the wright stuff that the majority of people on the Jeremy Kyle show apply because they want to stay in a hotel.... seriously, they will air there families business for a night in the travel lodge.

Nat 31 March 2009 04:46 PM

They get given all the clothes they were too. They have to sign contracts that mean they are completely stage-managed and styled/dressed by the programmes producers to portray the image they want them to be seen in.

StickyMicky 31 March 2009 04:57 PM

he is losing his TV show anyway due to the credit waffle ;)

Jamz3k 31 March 2009 04:59 PM

there was a family close to where i live on it a few years back according to my girlfriend:lol1:

I also work with a guy whos the spitting image of Maury Povich, he's also a dick:lol1:

The Zohan 31 March 2009 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by cster (Post 8612695)
I think you will find they are the product of the welfare state.
Think of J Kyle show as your personal dividend;)

That pretty much sums it up, add in the scum know their rights and none of thier responsibilities and you have it in a nutshell.

And you will note that they ALL have kids, god help the kids and our kids who will have to deal with 'em!

If anybody ever feels sterilisation of real bad parents is bad or a step too far then they should spend a day watching Jeremy Kyle!

EddScott 31 March 2009 05:59 PM

They really are the dregs of society aren't they :D

Some of it is so funny. When I have the odd day off I always watch a little bit. Especially when its two horrors laughingly called female fighting over some manky streak of pi55 posing as a human male.

unclebuck 31 March 2009 07:44 PM

So the other scum that watch it feel morally superior for a few minutes.

Seems to work as well.

MissyV 31 March 2009 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8612870)
I'm sorry, i don't talk jive ;)

Eh?

davyboy 31 March 2009 07:48 PM

I guess those that call people who watch the show scum also feel morally superioir for a few minutes.

Seems to work well.

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8613326)
So the other scum that watch it feel morally superior for a few minutes.

Seems to work as well.

M444GY 31 March 2009 07:52 PM

jeremy kyle is the son of jesus ....................or so he thinks he is :D

but cmon where do they get these people ffs?

https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/...orbuff/ccc.jpg

dpb 31 March 2009 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8612597)

How many times have you been on the show ....:)

MissyV 31 March 2009 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 8613348)

:lol:

Stop that! Was he a guest!?

Kieran_Burns 31 March 2009 09:08 PM

Just read the article about the 'show' possibly being binned. this quote made me smile

"The footage of the assault was not broadcast but the judge was scathing in his condemnation: "It seems to me that the whole purpose of The Jeremy Kyle Show is to effect a morbid and depressing display of dysfunctional people who are in some kind of turmoil. It is for no more and no less than titillating members of the public who have nothing better to do with their mornings than sit and watch this show which is a human form of bear baiting which goes under the guise of entertainment."

Jeremy Kyle KO-ed? - TV, actors, Big Brother, soaps, gossip, rumours, TV shows, reviews, pictures | MSN TV UK | MSN Entertainment | MSN UK