ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Gordon Brown Saves the World - worth a second look, even a third (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/755204-gordon-brown-saves-the-world-worth-a-second-look-even-a-third.html)

The Zohan 24 March 2009 05:40 PM

Gordon Brown Saves the World - worth a second look, even a third

Just saw it again and it made me LOL!

With the G20 coming up it seems appropriate Does G20 now stand for Gordons20 by chance???

YouTube - gordon-brown-save-the-world.flv

My Hero, no wonder Jamie Oliver could not resist his charms;)

Go Gordon, Go Gordon!

Snazy 24 March 2009 05:48 PM

Haha one of my favorite blunders to date.

Sorry martin, but it is funny ;)

Martin2005 24 March 2009 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 8598163)
Haha one of my favorite blunders to date.

Sorry martin, but it is funny ;)

Hey I'm no fan of Brown never have and it's fairly unlikely I ever will be.

I was a Blair man, which has just presented you with an open goal I know, but I don't mind the banter. Shoot away:lol1:

Minitrue 24 March 2009 09:15 PM

TB seemed like a nice enough fella (although crap). GB is a supercillious prick though.

Petem95 24 March 2009 11:49 PM

Thought this was quite funny today - as the Governor of the Bank of England announces the UK "cannot afford to spend anymore on stimulus and bailouts", and it turns out at the same time that crazy fool Brown is making a speach is Strasbourg calling for "the biggest fiscal stimulus the world has ever seen" :lol1:

Body blow to Brown as bank chief warns Britain's 'massive public debt' means we can't afford Budget stimulus package | Mail Online

Brown is going to bankrupt the UK at this rate - he should be thrown into the tower of London for what he's done to the UK economy.

what would scooby do 24 March 2009 11:51 PM

Gordon

-don

+mless

Snazy 24 March 2009 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 8598696)

I was a Blair man, which has just presented you with an open goal I know, but I don't mind the banter. Shoot away:lol1:

Like I would take advantage like that !! :p

Leslie 25 March 2009 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 8598696)

I had you down as a little misguided at times, but never as a supporter of a bare faced liar!

Les

hutton_d 25 March 2009 11:17 AM

A British MEP says it like it is .... Hannan Tells Gordon He Is “Pathologically Incapable” Guy Fawkes’ blog

You'll like this one ... nice shot of Brown trying to look *unconcerned* later in the speech ...

Dave

dynamix 25 March 2009 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 8599735)
A British MEP says it like it is .... Hannan Tells Gordon He Is “Pathologically Incapable” Guy Fawkes’ blog

You'll like this one ... nice shot of Brown trying to look *unconcerned* later in the speech ...

Dave

So many truths.

Ouch I bet that hurt... or it blumming well should have done !