ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Horne and Conden (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/754009-horne-and-conden.html)

Nate 18 March 2009 11:24 PM

Horne and Conden

I don't know whether anyone else saw this, or has posted it, but the more I see this clip, the more I P myself laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IFOz-lOu3c

Will 18 March 2009 11:55 PM

:lol1:

SunnySideUp 19 March 2009 12:06 AM

They are testing the limits of humour ............ :lol1:

Turbohot 19 March 2009 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 8586140)
I don't know whether anyone else saw this, or has posted it, but the more I see this clip, the more I P myself laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IFOz-lOu3c

I saw it for the first time on Jonathan Ross show. Still funny the second time round on Youtube :thumb: Fatty is a funny lad :D

bioforger 19 March 2009 12:25 AM

The series is utter sh1te though. Well so far anyway.

Torquemada 19 March 2009 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 8586234)
I saw it for the first time on Jonathan Ross show. Still funny the second time round on Youtube :thumb: Fatty is a funny lad :D

mm, yeah, genius......Was funy the first 10 or twenty times.... I think :p

We kinda covered this last week. I was hoping this weeks episode would be better, but no, massive fail. And I'm a fan of them!

I did find the James Corden critique of the England squad on comic relief (sky+'d of course! feck the guilt trips:Whatever_) to be pretty funny though :thumb: YouTube - James Corden Sketch With England Team - Red Nose Day Special

Dedrater 19 March 2009 12:27 AM

^agreed, cringe worthy.

Dieseldog 19 March 2009 12:30 AM

Apparently, next week one of them gets hit with a custard pie.

Unmissable telly...

Torquemada 19 March 2009 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Dieseldog (Post 8586255)
Apparently, next week one of them gets hit with a custard pie.

Unmissable telly...

Yes, I'd sooner let you do this to one of my oversized testicles...
http://www.morewoodturning.net/assets/ball-6.gif

Than watch that...

Turbohot 19 March 2009 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Torquemada (Post 8586250)
mm, yeah, genius......Was funy the first 10 or twenty times.... I think :p

We kinda covered this last week. I was hoping this weeks episode would be better, but no, massive fail. And I'm a fan of them!

I did find the James Corden critique of the England squad on comic relief (sky+'d of course! feck the guilt trips:Whatever_) to be pretty funny though :thumb: YouTube - James Corden Sketch With England Team - Red Nose Day Special

To be fair, I didn't say he was perpetual source of funnyness :D For me, fatty is satifyingly funny in that burger video for mild humour, and in the video with footballers. Even in the footballers' video, the ending is rubbish IMO. I don't grade the pair as some great comedians, I will never buy their DVDs for my collection. Not bad for a random cackle, that's all. :D

bioforger 19 March 2009 12:47 AM

Yea 2 sketches worthy of a chuckle. Nothing more nothing less.

Torquemada 19 March 2009 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 8586268)
To be fair, I didn't say he was perpetual source of funnyness :D For me, fatty is satifyingly funny in that burger video for mild humour, and in the video with footballers. Even in the footballers' video, the ending is rubbish IMO. I don't grade the pair as some great comedians, I will never buy their DVDs for my collection. Not bad for a random cackle, that's all. :D

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrkin' 'ell!
Chiiiiiilaaaaaaxxx, lol! :lol1:
I was only sayingthat it was a little late to the mark and now it is no where near as funnny as the rest of us may have thought when it was first shown/repeated on every channel 500 times!! Not that you wanted to marry the fabulous Corden himself, Keep yer fappin hair on, fpmsl!!!!! :lol1:

I'm defo grabbin' the dvd's of Gavin and Stacey when I get round to it though, Corden is good at writing characters :)

Turbohot 19 March 2009 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Torquemada (Post 8586281)
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrkin' 'ell!
Chiiiiiilaaaaaaxxx, lol! :lol1:
I was only sayingthat it was a little late to the mark and now it is no where near as funnny as the rest of us may have thought when it was first shown/repeated on every channel 500 times!! Not that you wanted to marry the fabulous Corden himself, Keep yer fappin hair on, fpmsl!!!!! :lol1:

I'm defo grabbin' the dvd's of Gavin and Stacey when I get round to it though, Corden is good at writing characters :)

Wha???:confused:
I was only agreeing with you, mate.
With this post of yours, you have made me laugh more than they do! :lol1:

I am not marrying that fatty, no way! :mad: :lol1: They are better than the laughing gas producers i.e. Little Britain duo, let's agree to disagree with the agreement for disagreement, come on! :D

Torquemada 19 March 2009 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 8586292)
Wha???:confused:
I was only agreeing with you, mate.
With this post of yours, you have made me laugh more than they do! :lol1:

I am not marrying that fatty, no way! :mad: :lol1: They are better than the laughing gas producers i.e. Little Britain duo, let's agree to disagree with the agreement for disagreement, come on! :D

pmsl!!!!!! Nice one :lol1::lol1:
I thought that you thought that I thought you loved the big fatty man and his intermittent comedy genius and wanted to have his babies and be in love with him for him forever.... I am clearly completely wrong...and I should defo chill on the Stella :D :lol1:

bioforger 19 March 2009 01:00 AM

No they aint, they're not even in the same league as LB and LB is sh1t to :lol1:

Turbohot 19 March 2009 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Torquemada (Post 8586296)
pmsl!!!!!! Nice one :lol1::lol1:
I thought that you thought that I thought you loved the big fatty man and his intermittent comedy genius and wanted to have his babies and be in love with him for him forever.... I am clearly completely wrong...and I should defo chill on the Stella :D :lol1:

Nooooooo! Gimme some credit, not crunch, man! :cry: :lol1:

BTW, fatty is gay, anyway. He said that he found David Beckham so beautiful that he wanted to kiss him :eek:

I remember Ross talking about V shape for male body to him. He lifted his two fingers to Ross, and said :This is the V shape for you!" Now, that was instantaneously funny :thumb: :D

Torquemada 19 March 2009 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 8586308)
Nooooooo! Gimme some credit, not crunch, man! :cry: :lol1:

BTW, fatty is gay, anyway. He said that he found David Beckham so beautiful that he wanted to kiss him :eek:

I remember Ross talking about V shape for male body to him. He lifted his two fingers to Ross, and said :This is the V shape for you!" Now, that was instantaneously funny :thumb: :D

Ah, he's gay eh!? A chance for me in his fabulous rolls then! lmao! David is very pretty though :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Actually, nah, I think I'll stick to chasing ladies for the mo' :D
I do love the Corden/Ross interviews etc., I saw the one you're on about, funny stuff indeed :)

Timwinner 19 March 2009 10:47 AM

I watched this twice now, I could not have laughed less.

scoobynutta555 19 March 2009 11:00 AM

Comedy for people who think TopGear is worth watching ;)

boomer 19 March 2009 09:53 PM

Not funny at all - school kids could come up with a better show :rolleyes:

...and to think that we are actually paying for this via the licence fee :mad:

mb