ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Makes your blood boil. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/747423-makes-your-blood-boil.html)

stilover 19 February 2009 01:07 PM

Makes your blood boil.

Qatada wins £2,500 human rights payout - Yahoo! News UK

Wish they'd just deport this fooker already. :mad:

GC8WRX 19 February 2009 01:10 PM

Why?

Fcuking deport him asap, and hope his jordanian collegues behead him!

No wonder they think they can take the pi55 out of britain, we are fcuking REWARDING them for trying to get illlterate idiots to blow us up!

If i ever come accross someone like this, i WILL tw@ him as hard as i can, and if it makes the papers, ill state clearly why i hit him!

johnnyroper 19 February 2009 01:26 PM

just typical of this pathetic country,the likes of cherie blair have a lot to answer for.
so this pr1ck can publicly defend terror attacks and brainwash young muslims in to blowing up the western world and still he is rewarded with £2500?
imagine the average white man having public speeches calling for white men to blow up mosques,muslims etc there would be uproar and i dare say they would be up in front of a judge pretty sharpish.
how the fuk can people like this have any human rights to breach in the first place?

scum like this should be deported no questions asked.

Dream Weaver 19 February 2009 01:31 PM

Why don't they just drive him to the airport and stick him on a plane to Jordan :mad:

They are saying it will take years to sort out, this feckin country stinks.

finalzero 19 February 2009 01:35 PM

Makes you wonder doesn't it - we have this law, but it's a fracking joke (Battle Star Galactica, I was waiting to use that F word lol).

The legal system is a series of hypocritcal bills created to counter one fckup in one bill with another even bigger fckup.

Based on the performance of this country, all the disasters that have come to light (piss poor social services, crooked bankers, crooked goverment, sub standard public services etc etc) it does not surprise me this guy is still here.

Either they are using him for some publicity stunt or the British goverment is just a bit too complicit in some other shady dealings with Jordan so can't just drop the guy off... into the ocean... on the way to jordan.

markr1963 19 February 2009 01:37 PM

5 should deal with him and any like him.

It saddens me that the UK has turned into a spineless entity. It's my mother land and always will be but it really hasn't grasped so-called multiculturalism. Whatever happened to the old edict 'When in Rome...'?

David Lock 19 February 2009 01:50 PM

As I've said before.............

UKIP

dl

dpb 19 February 2009 01:56 PM

Cos we just have to present our selves as the fairest country on earth we let this sort in :rolleyes: - prolly wont actually be the last either,

It seems we just cant touch him

Only question remaining is whether we would do more harm to ourselves by deporting him forthwith or putting him up in a five star hotel for the rest of enternity ( whereby someone could take a pop at him)

Maybe we could just send him home for a holiday ... - im sure hell have a mad welcome

Daft Lad 19 February 2009 02:17 PM

I agree that it is a joke rewarding this scumbag with a compensation claim.....but with regards to the 'this country is a joke' etc comments, the article itself states that it was the 'European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg who said Qatada's detention without trial in the UK under anti-terrorism powers breached his human rights.'

......So the decision was made by them and not the UK?

mamoon2 19 February 2009 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Daft Lad (Post 8521936)
I agree that it is a joke rewarding this scumbag with a compensation claim.....but with regards to the 'this country is a joke' etc comments, the article itself states that it was the 'European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg who said Qatada's detention without trial in the UK under anti-terrorism powers breached his human rights.'

......So the decision was made by them and not the UK?

We signed up for all that "European court of human rights" nonsense

OllyK 19 February 2009 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 8521837)

UKIP

dl

Or The UK Libertarian Party - Welcome

Martin2005 19 February 2009 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by mamoon2 (Post 8521988)

We as a country are either oppsoed to torture or not, let's make our minds up about that one first.
Personally I am completely opposed to torture and therefore broadly support the human rights chapters. This does not mean I support terrorism or terrorists, it means I don't support torture or countries that carry it out. On that basis we are right to have signed up to the human rights act, once you sign up though you cannot start moving the goal posts.

As for this guy getting compensation, well I agree that's a friggin joke, mind you I note that lots of people complaining about this issue are the very same people who were opposed to dentention without trial being extended to 48 days...again it's difficult to have it both ways.

Martin2005 19 February 2009 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 8521837)

UKIP

dl

Aren't they all bonkers though:D

jods 19 February 2009 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by mamoon2 (Post 8521988)

Should we abolished all local / magistrate / crown courts and ship all legal rulings to Europe?

As long as we can ship all the sh1t out to Brussels as well.

Would save UK Ltd a fortune and would get the ar5eholes out of here tout suite.

As soon as we cleared the UK of the Detritus - Veto our membership to the EU and lock down the borders against this scum.

Martin2005 19 February 2009 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by jods (Post 8523382)
Should we abolished all local / magistrate / crown courts and ship all legal rulings to Europe?

As long as we can ship all the sh1t out to Brussels as well.

Would save UK Ltd a fortune and would get the ar5eholes out of here tout suite.

As soon as we cleared the UK of the Detritus - Veto our membership to the EU and lock down the borders against this scum.

Can we get everyone who needs to keep calling others 'scum' deported at the same time?

Bravo2zero_sps 19 February 2009 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 8523394)
Can we get everyone who needs to keep calling others 'scum' deported at the same time?

Only if all the lefties that like to pander to the minorities are taken with them :thumb:

Martin2005 19 February 2009 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 8523442)
Only if all the lefties that like to pander to the minorities are taken with them :thumb:

Agreed, lefties out too, they're no bloody use either

then we'd have a sensible country full of fair minded moderates like you and I

Leslie 20 February 2009 02:15 PM

So many of these plonkers seem to have their heads in a very unpleasant place these days!

Les :(