ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   More snow... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/745791-more-snow.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 12 February 2009 08:22 PM

More snow...

Can't believe it, wasn't forecast and looked out the window and got a good covering already. Saw the North had been hit and London was going to get some but we're 40 miles South of London and its hammering down with stuff currently.

Can't remember getting this much so close together for a long time.

HKSubaru 12 February 2009 08:38 PM

Not seen much in London, was a little but nothing settling, its mainly light rain..

fatherpierre 12 February 2009 08:40 PM

Yet another load of it here in N Herts.

Spent ages washing my cars today too - balls!

Jye 12 February 2009 08:41 PM

You're just wondering when you can get your knee down again Bob ;)

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 8505257)
Can't believe it, wasn't forecast and looked out the window and got a good covering already. Saw the North had been hit and London was going to get some but we're 40 miles South of London and its hammering down with stuff currently.

Can't remember getting this much so close together for a long time.

Scoobychick 12 February 2009 09:15 PM

Loads here again in East Herts, in fact there's so much that I can't get a satellite signal :cry:

Bravo2zero_sps 12 February 2009 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jye (Post 8505308)
You're just wondering when you can get your knee down again Bob ;)

Not any more mate, given up bikes for good :o

Jye 12 February 2009 09:19 PM

Oh, sorry Bob, never new that! Hope it's nothing serious.

John

Bravo2zero_sps 12 February 2009 09:23 PM

Very serious i'm afraid mate, its called marriage :lol1: Nah decided to get rid and go back to scoob ownership as had a couple of very close calls and decided for the kids it was time to call it day with bikes.

Jye 12 February 2009 09:25 PM

Yeah, things suddenly get into perspective with family and bikes. Glad to see you are still Scoobed up though :thumb:

My bikes are more like ornaments these days, so I'll probably be joining you any time soon :lol1:

Bravo2zero_sps 12 February 2009 09:29 PM

Mine was gathering dust too and a waste so got rid and replaced immediately with a classic.

As for the snow it's getting silly now, just had a look out and it's getting as bad as last week!

wiley 12 February 2009 09:41 PM

the white stuff is here too, very heavy too

wiley

little-ginge 13 February 2009 12:09 AM

had a very light dusting about 7pm, then it turned to drizzle and melted it away... didnt think we were due anymore?? S.Bucks

boxst 13 February 2009 12:23 AM

It's stopped here now. There is a smattering on the ground but that is about it.

Steve

Bravo2zero_sps 13 February 2009 08:21 AM

Still got a good covering this morning but melted a fair bit overnight so not the several inches it was late last night.

DJ Dunk 13 February 2009 09:27 AM

Weather.co.uk had the snow forecast for our area at 9pm mate. Got it pretty much spot on :) Didn't make for a pleasant drive back from Herne Bay at midnight on the M2 though!