ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Who else feels like telling another forum to shove it ? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/745172-who-else-feels-like-telling-another-forum-to-shove-it.html)

EddScott 10 February 2009 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Klaatu (Post 8498316)
bagging

Being out of touch with the yoof of today is bagging good or bad?

Klaatu 10 February 2009 12:11 PM

26?? Listed at 1445. Maybe he's in space. No-one can hear you there.

jonny_693 10 February 2009 12:11 PM

He's called 'subaru nutter' on sidc in any case.

Klaatu 10 February 2009 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 8498332)
Being out of touch with the yoof of today is bagging good or bad?

Yoof. I am very old. But "bagging" is generally NOT good.

RA Dunk 10 February 2009 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Klaatu (Post 8498344)
26??

yup 26 posts :lol1:

cossie-nutter 10 February 2009 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 8498331)
ahh gotcha now :lol1:

dont think his name would have too much to do with it TBH, with only 26 posts he hardly put in alot of effort

Maybe I got fed up talking to my self near enough! :thumb:

cossie-nutter 10 February 2009 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Klaatu (Post 8498316)
Last time I checked a "Cossie" wasn't a Scooby. The OP seems to feel that having a nik like "Cossie-Nutter" might not go down too well on a Scooby site, even not bagging Scoobies.

Me having a VW, and going to a VW pro site, and bagging VW's, feeling the same.

Maybe I decided to keep my user name I have used all over the place for years now.(So people know it's me!) I have had 2 Subaru's and still on my 2nd, Plus I was joined up as Subaru-nutter and the reason behind the nutter is because I own 2 websites with the name "nutter" in them!

cossie-nutter 10 February 2009 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 8498274)
Scoobynet is childcare at work.

See, I'm in work and on scoobynet - childcare at its finest :D

Have to agree there the Child care here is 5 star! :thumb:

Klaatu 10 February 2009 12:25 PM

Whatever the reasons, if you don't "fit in", people tend to send you to Coventry PDQ.

ALi-B 10 February 2009 12:29 PM

Does SIDC have "tachy goes to coventry" installed?

Yes, SN also has a number of users who post, completely oblivious to the fact other users can't see or read their threads or posts :lol1:

cossie-nutter 10 February 2009 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jerome (Post 8498261)
Hmm, when I decided I didn't like a particluar forum a while back, I changed my profile details, so I could never be contacted via email etc, and quietly left.

As someone says on the thread in question, was 26 posts really enough time to establish anything?

Go back and give the place a chance. :)

I understand what you are saying fella but 26 post talking to thin air soon gives you a feel what the place is like my friend.

Maybe when NASA finds my Dummie I may pop back day in the late future and hope the forum gives a better feel for the place. But then I would re register with my correct name this time.

cossie-nutter 10 February 2009 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Klaatu (Post 8498389)
Whatever the reasons, if you don't "fit in", people tend to send you to Coventry PDQ.

Coventry PDQ ?

Matteeboy 10 February 2009 01:27 PM

I got banned from TSN for laughing at the Daily Mail reading, bigoted, right wing fascists all the time. I do it here too but haven't yet been banned...

ALi-B 10 February 2009 01:29 PM

Daily mail readers? Here? :mad:

Point them out, I'll ban them on the spot ;)

Spoon 10 February 2009 01:46 PM

Not one mod yet on this thread. :Suspiciou

STi wanna Subaru 10 February 2009 01:47 PM

Dude.... I hate to tell you this but somebody has to!

You've got windows updates ready to download and install!

Lee247 10 February 2009 02:35 PM

In response to the OP. Never. I don't take things that seriously. :thumb:

I joined years ago, and was made very welcome. I prefer the humour of this place though so tend to hang about here, as you can see by my post count :D

Jerome 10 February 2009 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 8498407)
I understand what you are saying fella but 26 post talking to thin air soon gives you a feel what the place is like my friend.

Maybe when NASA finds my Dummie I may pop back day in the late future and hope the forum gives a better feel for the place. But then I would re register with my correct name this time.

I do know how you feel - I'm the original thread killer (see how many threads that I've posted on that stop with my post...), I just don't take it personally.

I may have just comdemned this thread... ;)

Tam the bam 10 February 2009 02:48 PM

Yeah you have Lee :nono:

Oops :o

Lee247 10 February 2009 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 8498780)
Yeah you have Lee :nono:

Oops :o

Oh yeah, when someone ^^^^^^^^^ buggered up the Sexy men thread :lol1:

You'll not do that again, in a hurry. I seem to recall a severe ticking off was given to you by moi :D

See, Jerome. You have not killed the thread, as if :thumb:

Tam the bam 10 February 2009 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8498790)
Oh yeah, when someone ^^^^^^^^^ buggered up the Sexy men thread :lol1:

You'll not do that again, in a hurry. I seem to recall a severe ticking off was given to you by moi :D

Oh yeah the good times! :D Yeah you did give me a good spanking, my arse hurts just thinking about it! :norty: :D

ALi-B 10 February 2009 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 8498631)
Not one mod yet on this thread. :Suspiciou

Typical, eh? I've RTM'd the thread, and nothing has been done. Pffft. :rolleyes:

;)

Advecteds 10 February 2009 02:58 PM

Do you know what is

popcap gme crack popcap gme crack licence office in namo web editor crack namo web editor crack Jackass season 3 torrentlicensed anime torrent http://www10.atpages.jp/basneso//sitemap.htmlarticulate crack articulate crack activation code for pc health plan micracor micracor Insaniquarium serialzlicensing act 1964 hmso Irremote crack download

Boro 10 February 2009 03:01 PM

Topics like the one the OP posted make me laugh. Why would you want SIDC to delete your account? Just stop using the forum. Ive found over the years that anyone who requests their account to be deleted is doing so for attention and nothing else.

I dont like alot of forums ive visited, but i dont find the need to make two topics about said forums and ask for my account to be deleted.

In this vain attempt to discredit SIDC, i wonder how many new members you have pushed in their direction with the publicity its getting here.

Well done on a massive FAIL :thumb:

Spoon 10 February 2009 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 8498402)
Yes, SN also has a number of users who post, completely oblivious to the fact other users can't see or read their threads or posts :lol1:

Ali, it was in response to this comment as a joke that I had you on ignore. It may well have caught out STi wanna Sabaru but his reply was as strange as his dress sense so it'll need confirming. :D

BMWhere? 10 February 2009 03:40 PM

Maybe we should all join your excellent forum, make a couple of posts then proclaim it as rubbish! :thumb:

Dedrater 10 February 2009 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by BMWhere? (Post 8498905)
Maybe we should all join your excellent forum, make a couple of posts then proclaim it as rubbish! :thumb:

What an absolute gash forum:norty:

ALi-B 10 February 2009 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 8498888)
Ali, it was in response to this comment as a joke that I had you on ignore. It may well have caught out STi wanna Sabaru but his reply was as strange as his dress sense so it'll need confirming. :D

How do you know I'm not on my own ignore list? http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...ignorelist.jpg

;):D

WhatswiththeR 10 February 2009 05:08 PM

i was in the car park at work the other day, and a guy knocked on my window. i was thinking oh hes going to moan about how loud my exhaust is, but then he said he had one himself and showed me a couple of pics of his scooby. he then asked if i was on SIDC which i said i wasn't yet no and he said you should sign up its a good laugh. i haven't got round to signing up yet. there are two reasons i'll sign up 1) i was told by word of mouth about the fourum and 2) alot of tuning companies give you discount for being a SIDC member. i'd join purely on the latter surely somewhere you can get a discount for parts/servicing etc for your car is a good thing? the banter may not be as good ( i don't know as i've not been on there) but the savings you can get would be worth it.

beal 10 February 2009 05:54 PM

Even though i sold my scoob 3 months ago i still come on SN and think most responses are fine and it a great forum imo.
But because i now have a ford focus tddci i joined FFOC and they are a total different breed believe me!!
There's definatly a clik,and some of the comments you get are out of order IMO.