ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC ~ Sea fishing trip ~ Sunday 1st March (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/743177-esc-sea-fishing-trip-sunday-1st-march.html)

Tiny 02 February 2009 10:35 AM

ESC ~ Sea fishing trip ~ Sunday 1st March

Hi Guys , Due to the overwhelming success of the ESC Boat fishing trips in 2008 Organised firstly by John1uk & now with the role taken over by jon700 , We have provisionally booked 12 dates for 2009 , The first trip of 2009 is posted below

All aboard the DAWNBREAKER 3 500hp Sea Cat with top skipper Rob Wilks @ the helm

DAWNBREAKER III CHARTERS: Thames Estuary Charters. Sea fishing from North Fambridge in Essex.

This boat is simply awesome , Easily fishes 8 rsons with lots of room , We try & limit the number to 8 persons fishing per trip , But if there is the demand im sure we can suffer 10 fishing each trip

The cost of each trip varies but has never exceeded £50 Per person per trip , This is for a 12 hour day fishing & all your tackle & bait included & as much tea & coffee as you can drink

Sunday 1st March

1.Jon700

2.Tiny

3.Shain

4.John1UK

5.Big Mick (£20 Deposit Paid :thumb: )

6.The Boss

A £20 NON RETURNABLE deposit will need to be paid to secure your place

Tiny 08 February 2009 08:21 PM

Still a couple of spaces for this trip

Anyone ...?

Phil 08 February 2009 09:17 PM

Better clear this with the boss ;)

Tiny 20 February 2009 06:58 PM

It's next Sunday .................

Still a couple of spaces for this trip

Anyone .....?

Before i ask over on the world sea fishing forum

Tiny 23 February 2009 05:10 PM

Fingers crossed on the weather :D

I have been reading some very good reports from the local boats out over this weekend , Most landing 30-40 cod on a trip

Gagging to get out

Anyone else wish to come along ? I Have asked over on the WSFF to try & fill the other couple of spaces

Tiny 24 February 2009 05:40 PM

Boat now full !!

Update ...

Well got another 2 persons on board so that's 8 of us fishing now :luxhello:

Spoke with Rob today & he is very optimistic that we will be able to get out on Sunday , He has managed to get out over the last 10 days & Say's that the settled weather is set to continue :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

So it's looking like a good un

Oh yeah & the fishing ain't to bad either , Still lots of cod about , sure Rob will put us onto them :thumb:

Sure Jon will confirm times soon , I Have pre ordered 6 breakfasts with Rob @ the marina diner before we head out ( £5 Per head )

Tiny 25 February 2009 06:47 PM

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo > anyone there ..?

:Suspiciou

WindGURU: United Kingdom - Burnham on Crouch

Yeah baby look @ that forecast :luxhello: :luxhello:

It's going to ber like a mill pond out there !!

Bring it on :D :D

Phil 25 February 2009 06:55 PM

Can I pull out ?

LOL only joking

I am up for Breakfast

John1uk 27 February 2009 02:10 PM

Confirmed.....:luxhello: at last lol, but to be honest most of the big cod are on the move out of the estaury, so will be fun seeing what we catch.

Thanxs for the text Tiny :thumb:

John1uk 27 February 2009 02:10 PM

breakfast for me :D

Tiny 27 February 2009 05:44 PM

Excellent :luxhello: :luxhello:

Spoke to both John's today & Rob the Skipper a couple of times 99.9 this is on :thumb:

Will deff confirm 100% tomorrow afternoon

Times are to meet @ the gate @ the boatyard @ 6-20am , Breakfast will be served @ 6-30am Al aboard the boat for 7am & on our way :D

Rob may trundle a little further down the river for us & try & put us over the skate :notworthy

Roll on Sunday I'm sooooooooooooo excited :luxhello: :luxhello:

Tiny 28 February 2009 02:34 PM

IT'S ON !!!

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

jon700 28 February 2009 02:38 PM

Flippin eck tiny you dont waste any time ive only just put the phone down!!!!!!:)
As tiny already put meet at gates at 6-20 for breakkie at 6-30. reports are good and rob is doing quite a long trip down river its been a long time coming:luxhello:

Phil 28 February 2009 02:55 PM

:top:

Thanks for picking me up in the morning ;)

Looking forward to this now

John1uk 01 March 2009 05:32 AM

:D

Tiny 01 March 2009 05:59 AM

Jusat leaving , Lovely morning for it full report will follow :thumb:

Phil 01 March 2009 08:34 PM

Rather than a full report this is the Stephens short report

Not as many fish as normal or so I am told

Only caught one fish all day:(

BUT

:norty: :norty: :norty: IT WAS THE BIGGEST ALLDAY :norty: :norty: :norty:

Oh and WHO? CHUNDERED ;)

Cracking day with great company even though 2 of them were northern :D

Tiny 01 March 2009 08:38 PM

Well another great day out with Rob on Dawnbreaker 3 , Fishing was not as prolific as it has been but we still returned with 15 skate to 9llb , 6 cod to 6llb , Was tough going but everyone caught :thumb:

The Boss done great on his 1st outing taking the £50 wager ( Heaviest fish ) This was the winner 9llb skate , He was puffing & panting bringing it in :D

Great day even though i managed to have my beakfast for lunch as well :freak3: :D

Tiny 01 March 2009 08:56 PM

BBC NEWS | England | Essex | Missing angler search called off

Doesn't sound to good regarding the man overboard that we helped look for :(

Phil 02 March 2009 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 8547356)

:(

Spec'c'57 02 March 2009 10:07 AM

:( also here .

Search for missing angler fails (From Echo)

BRI4N 02 March 2009 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 8547356)

Apparently, this was a guy that Tracey worked with.:( She said she was having a laugh and a joke with him on Friday afternoon, the whole office was in shock this morning.

Tiny 02 March 2009 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by BRI4N (Post 8548856)
Apparently, this was a guy that Tracey worked with.:( She said she was having a laugh and a joke with him on Friday afternoon, the whole office was in shock this morning.

Oh dear what a shame that is :(

Talk is on the south east sea fishing forum that he went to sea on his own ( 1st Mistake) , Then tried to lift the anchor & went overboard , It was grim looking for a body in the water i tell you mate , Massive respect to the RNLI who were flitting about all over the estuary trying to find him , Big tides @ the weekend wouldn't of helped there cause :(

BRI4N 02 March 2009 06:16 PM

Thanks guys for helping in the search for Austin, I know his family would be grateful that so many people tried to find him.

He was a lovely guy, a real gentleman. I don't think anyone at work can believe what has happened, we are all still very much in shock. Austin's family are in our thoughts at this very sad time.

Trace x

Tiny 03 March 2009 06:06 AM

It just gets worse :(

Missing angler's sister dies from shock (From Echo)

Thoughts to all the family

Phil 03 March 2009 07:31 AM

That is tragic

Tiny 03 March 2009 07:50 PM

Skate ...

Well just finished of skinning / filleting of the skate :luvlove:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...5/Skate004.jpg

I See this in the fishmongers the other day £5 a llb :eek::eek:

Looks like i have my money back then :D

Boss the 9llb er will be 3/4 meals it's huge :notworthy:notworthy

Phil 10 March 2009 02:08 PM

Sad News

The missing Fisherman waas found off foulness Island according to the Evening Echo today

Tiny 10 March 2009 06:14 PM

WRX_Dazza 10 March 2009 06:20 PM