ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Mocom (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/738980-mocom.html)

davedipster 16 January 2009 03:55 PM

Mocom

Trying to get hold of Mocom for some work, but they never answer the phone-being busy is a good sign I suppose.

Do they post on here at all?

dipster

Jamo 16 January 2009 04:07 PM

https://www.scoobynet.com/member.php?u=47058

:king:

escott 16 January 2009 04:49 PM

Just leave a message on the office phone, or try the workshop one.

WRX_Dazza 16 January 2009 04:55 PM

or go somewhere reliable and obtainable...

no excuse for not taking calls, just suppose you breakdown on the way back from them 5 miles from their workshop.

what you going to do, walk back to them???

its 2009 and phones are very important these days for security and safety above all else.

just my opinion

B0DSKI 16 January 2009 07:27 PM

Zaks wife is generally there during the day to answer the phone on the office number. If nobody answers leave a message and they WILL get back to u

davedipster 16 January 2009 08:12 PM

I will try again, just thought they may brouse here sometimes.
I've used them before and been very impressed with quailty of work and price.

dipster

Adidas 18 January 2009 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by B0DSKI (Post 8430537)
Zaks wife is generally there during the day to answer the phone on the office number. If nobody answers leave a message and they WILL get back to u

I phoned and spoke to someone there in November 2007, still waiting for them to get back to me :(

uksti 19 January 2009 12:43 PM

I have their xmas card here - which was nice.

B0DSKI 19 January 2009 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Adidas (Post 8433796)
I phoned and spoke to someone there in November 2007, still waiting for them to get back to me :(

If i'd been waiting 14 months i think i may well of chased em up by now. Back then Carry Ann wasn't there to take messages.

Adidas 19 January 2009 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by B0DSKI (Post 8436952)
If i'd been waiting 14 months i think i may well of chased em up by now. Back then Carry Ann wasn't there to take messages.

When I phoned I actually spoke to Zak, he promised to get back to me the following day. I gave him a week, no call. Therefore, I called Xtreme Scoobies, Knowlsey booked me in the next day and the car was sorted.

Although it wasn't a big job (replace rear discs and pads), I wanted to see how they performed. I would have considered using them again.

The fact of the matter is that Mocom are about 10 minutes from where I live, Xtreme are about 45 minutes, so going there means at least a morning of work.
Xtreme will have my return business, as clearly Mocom didn't want my money :(

Budgie 19 January 2009 05:31 PM

i am having the same problem with 4 different companies at the moment
all scooby related
no one seems to want my business

Anger 19 January 2009 05:34 PM

Slowboy Racing are the only company i have used that phone me back and nearly always answer the phone everytime i call :)

WhatswiththeR 19 January 2009 05:49 PM

i phoned mocom and they where busy so left a message and got back to me within 5 minutes, a week later my car went in and they gave me good adivce so a :thumb: from me

T123VOR 19 January 2009 07:25 PM

I've tried for over a week - no answer, no returned calls, no emails?....

no business....

going elsewhere

hoskib 19 January 2009 07:41 PM

not doubting the people that are struggling to get hold of him, i have heard he can be pretty hard to contact. as said already it has improved hugely since his other half has been involved.

personally i've always managed to get hold of someone or have had a call back, but i have also fortunately had the same same luck getting hold of Godspeed when everyone was moaning about how un-obtainable Ian was (this was a while back though)

granted i haven't been in contact with mocom for a few months now so i don't know the current state of affairs, just my two pence worth:)

T123VOR 20 January 2009 10:22 AM

Hurrah !!

Got a reply today...:thumb:

Phil 20 January 2009 10:23 AM

:D

trails 20 January 2009 10:30 AM

Spoke to Zak this morning, so he is certainly around :)

Top bloke wouldn't trust anyone else with my car now tbh.

Phil 20 January 2009 10:42 AM

:thumb: