ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Were there any UK classic STIs? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/738864-were-there-any-uk-classic-stis.html)

timmy2take 15 January 2009 10:05 PM

Were there any UK classic STIs?

I've had someone on the email today that i've been half interested in his car for sale, but he's been arguing with me all day about nothing in particular.

Can someone just confirm that there were no UK classic STIs, i'm pretty sure they started in the blob eye era and i'm 99.9% sure that there weren't any UK v1,v2 & v3 stis.

g7prs 15 January 2009 10:07 PM

The first UK sti was the bugeye i think.

Scoobypedia | Trusted knowledge for everything Subaru | SidcFaq / Model History

Jamo 15 January 2009 10:15 PM

you are correct.

TonyBurns 15 January 2009 10:16 PM

P1's or 22B's were the closest we got to a classic sti :)

joey_turbo 15 January 2009 10:23 PM

There were no classic UK WRX's either.

TonyBurns 15 January 2009 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by joey_turbo (Post 8428190)
There were no classic UK WRX's either.

Well it depends if you call the 6 red ones they imported and registered as 1.8 gl's (as there were no listing for the wrx at the time) 3 were definately Prodrive cars and the other 3??? but those were WRX's :) (no official car though :( )

Tony:)

joey_turbo 15 January 2009 10:32 PM

Interesting. There is so much history of the scoobs, its good to hear something new.

timmy2take 15 January 2009 10:34 PM

I just sent him the link to this and this was his reply, what a tosser!

Forget it im not giving you details like that to a complete stranger especially after what you put on scooby net you speak to anybody who really knows scoobies they know scoobynet is full of people who think they know what they are talking about and will give you missleading advise, as for the car on piston heads that looks like a right piece of **** and you cant compare it with my car!! you will get a really on scoobynet eventually from somebody thats really knows what there talking about. And as you are only half interested in my car and looking at your feedback iam going to block any bids you may put on

I'd asked him for his chassis code as I'm not 100% sure its a v-limited he's selling and wanted to check it out. As for being half interested, i'm half interested after his lack of knowledge on Subarus he's been chucking at me all day.

TonyBurns 15 January 2009 10:40 PM

Find a decent seller and not a to55er who think he knows what subaru he owns!
There are so many muppets out there with no brains and no clue about what they have bought, well just find something decent, your not the loser here, he is ;) (and anyone who knows anything about subaru's normally do post on here! of course people who run companies tuning subaru's dont :rolleyes: )

TonyBurns 15 January 2009 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by joey_turbo (Post 8428227)
Interesting. There is so much history of the scoobs, its good to hear something new.

MY93 cars if i remember, brought in for conversion to rally cars (hence why 3 were converted and 3 sold off :))

g7prs 15 January 2009 10:43 PM

Well since he has blocked you from bidding, post a link to his advert for us to look at. :thumb:

RON 15 January 2009 10:43 PM

Give us the item number, i'm sure we can oblige in asking him some really interesing questions...LOL.....

taffyboyo 15 January 2009 10:44 PM

have you a link to his car?

timmy2take 15 January 2009 10:51 PM

I've got so much time on my hands up at work i'm going to dedicate a whole page to his emails i've had from him today.

In fact I might be able to write a book.

Look out for the thread "Wanker of the week award goes to..."

wrxvlimted 15 January 2009 10:57 PM

wanker of the week award goes to you

w anker of the week award goes to you if you do that, you are well out of order the car is a 100% genuine cared for scooby first you bid then cancel bid youve got a feedback score of 95.2% then you mess me about. Anyone trying to sell a car hate people like you messing around :lol:

RON 15 January 2009 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by wrxvlimted (Post 8428317)
w anker of the week award goes to you if you do that, you are well out of order the car is a 100% genuine cared for scooby first you bid then cancel bid youve got a feedback score of 95.2% then you mess me about. Anyone trying to sell a car hate people like you messing around :lol:

well done you've just prooved you've won the award..... show us your car, and we'll see who knows best eh.....

wrxvlimted 15 January 2009 11:05 PM

I have reported this thread and timmy2take to the webmaster so this thread will be taken off shortly, he can put the item number on if he wishes to I have nothing to hide and you will see the car is 100% genuine and he is just wasting my time i have 393 100% feedback he has 95.2% you take your pick who you believe!!!!!

RON 15 January 2009 11:06 PM

show us the car, then i'll choose....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been around Impreza's for 10 yrs, and can spot whats right and whats not.......

g7prs 15 January 2009 11:07 PM

Why would it be removed? Timmy has asked genuine questions to find out about a car! He will be doing no wrong in posting the link. :cuckoo:

wrxvlimted 15 January 2009 11:14 PM

Hes made offensive remarks about me without even meeting me or seeing the car

Thats the end of it lets get on with our lifes!! :rolleyes:

RON 15 January 2009 11:15 PM

Might be the end of it in your eyes, BUT you insulted every single Scoobyneter, and i for one don;lt take that lying down, so just show us the car and be done with it, or will you simply dissapear now you think you've made your point....LOL....

timmy2take 15 January 2009 11:16 PM

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...ml#post8428366

wrxvlimted 15 January 2009 11:21 PM

If thats what you think thats fine! I told him theres a lot of people on here that give advise when really they havent got a clue, on the other hand there will be people that know what there talking about so you get conflicting advise

JRFRACE 15 January 2009 11:23 PM

seen as he's selling it with no reserve ignoring the 'my cars great bit' i wonder whats actually wrong with it?

probably just another shagged import, his attitude doesn't inspire confidence it'll be anything other

RON 15 January 2009 11:24 PM

Ti be honest, i can't see much wrong with the ad, i think the emails got a bit confusing though, there were NO uk classic sti's, that i do know......

I've off to bed now, you can argue more if you wish...LOL....

wrxvlimted 15 January 2009 11:25 PM

Why dont you now show every body the piece of **** car on pistonheads your gunna look at then let everybody judge which is better

YOU ARE A ****ING RETARD AND A ****ING COWARD

skid11 15 January 2009 11:27 PM

Put the link up then wrxvlimted....Your call now

wrxvlimted 15 January 2009 11:29 PM

Iam selling the car with no reserve as I know it will make good money and I have already brought a p1 to replace it

Thanks for putting the advertising on scoobynet
before anybody says!! I took the v limited seats out as there was a hole in the bolster and if theres anything wrong with my cars I sort them out the buyer can see the v limited seat if he likes as I have nothing to hide

timmy2take 15 January 2009 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by wrxvlimted (Post 8428394)
Why dont you now show every body the piece of **** car on pistonheads your gunna look at then let everybody judge which is better

YOU ARE A ****ING RETARD AND A ****ING COWARD

I've already done it, its in the emails we had between each other:

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...ml#post8428366

wrxvlimted 15 January 2009 11:36 PM

As I said previously you have an ebay score of 95.2% whereas I have 396 100% postive feedback I will let the people of scoobynet decide who they would trust more